Katie Hayes #101 Slapping that gut giving everyone a fright, KHM insta not a makeup post in sight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute woman sitting on the train with her headphones in. Stop listening to your inspirational podcast and interact with poor Olive who’s left staring into space.
I think you will find Olive is saying Hi to everyone who walks past!! Except nobody is actually walking past & Olive cannot speak 🤪
I can smell the cheap, nasty pleather jacket ZSM is wearing and I’m about 100 miles away from her 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Gonna be loads of fun for poor Olive trundling round on the filthy underground all day, lashed her there and everywhere with a ma who doesn’t even interact with her. This clown thinks she’s some sort of Carrie Bradshaw swanning round with her coffee and tit. Children aren’t there as accessories Truff you big goon. You do things for THEM, not to make yourself look good.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I would still regard some of the best childhood memories being getting a cheese and onion pasty from sayers, it being cut into 3x3 and watching supermarket sweep after nursery/school. I was weird I know 🤣🤣
Yesssss! My childhood memory of food and drinks after nursery/school are sausage rolls/pasties, rainbow drops, push pops, carton of ribena, twist and squeeze, kinder eggs, thingies crisps, etc! ♥ Obviously not all at once or on the same day. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think you will find Olive is saying Hi to everyone who walks past!! Except nobody is actually walking past & Olive cannot speak 🤪
I can smell the cheap, nasty pleather jacket ZSM is wearing and I’m about 100 miles away from her 🥴
They can probably smell it in First Class!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m surprised big truck jnr hasn’t got bed sores from the amount of hours it’s spent in the car seat and pram. Isn’t fat tits just a full blown lying, fat, big nosed, big back sour faced bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Doesn’t look like olive will be in the strict 7pm bedtime routine again. Has she really gone all that way just for a few hours? That poor babba being stuck in her pram for what 6 hours and then shoved straight in to her cot. Not to mention now being pushed round in the pram.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
There’s no way Olive is walking as much as she says. Can you imagine taking your bespoke to London when they are desperate to walk at a snails pace everywhere? She’d barely get Olive out of Euston before it was time to go back

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's such a silly bleep isnt she? Honest to God my application for sainthood has been shuffled right to the bottom of the pile now. Ive been a right cow lately nobodys safe.

the poor kid has 4 front teeth and she’s expected to knaw on a bleeping corn on the cob 😭😭
Kate I think you'll probably find she's saying 'Help' to everyone walking past

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She is just one big smelly Mother Trucker isn’t she. Carting OHD all the way to London for some crappy event, poor wee thing sat in her pram all day long, eating cold eggs & chicken with cream cheese & gnawing on a cold corn on the cob that’s been in her bag for hours - leave the kid at home with your mum and go enjoy yourself at your event you absolute idiot.

Reactions: 26
She is just one big smelly Mother Trucker isn’t she. Carting OHD all the way to London for some crappy event, poor wee thing sat in her pram all day long, eating cold eggs & chicken with cream cheese & gnawing on a cold corn on the cob that’s been in her bag for hours - leave the kid at home with your mum and go enjoy yourself at your event you absolute idiot.
Not Insta worthy though is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's probably been said, but doesn't she just go straight to the most instagramable place. Like, it's the first thing on her mind to take insta pics. Sad.

Reactions: 13
Oh gawd they'll be going that cake shop with all the pink flowers won't they .. all the Huns seem to gravitate towards it
ewww is that that Peggy Porcupine or whatever the name is? Pretentious much? Bet Olive doesn't get a cake from it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.