Katie Hayes #101 Slapping that gut giving everyone a fright, KHM insta not a makeup post in sight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Mez's cameo appearance in the reel today? I can't wait for this wedding. My daughter is getting married in October but im deffo more excited for Hollies.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I hope the car seat's not on tour again and she's taking the buggy to London x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So it wasnt knock off amazon firesticks, omg she is hilarious and doesnt even know it. ⚰⚰ Thread 101 should be room 101 with her locked in it. Frank Skinner would love her.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’ve not been on in a while but who is she kidding??? Says no filter on one story and she looks like tit and then the next one she’s clearly put the filter back on ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does she ever watch her stories and think they make sense, even though they cut off halfway through a sentence?

that brush looks too soft, it’s not doing anything but collapsing it’s dirty bristles against her face?

Fire stick. Glad she didn’t take a fire stick to that girls house when she went to go attack her. Shame the police didn’t pay her a visit about that

Reactions: 24
@Eleanor Abernathy Girl where are you with the recap? We are all on universal credit so I know you don’t have anything to do with your day! (Unless your making a start on that rusty fridge)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
We expecting 2 weeks of outfits crammed In a few days cos she can't afford 2 weeks out there 😂

Lots of over sized boxy blazers
Crinkle shirts
Delo on the juice gainzzzzz
Poppet going from luscious strawberry blonde black eyes and paled skined to Scandinavian bronzed goddess
Not forgetting the kimmy woodburn hair styles on fleek

Posting she's lost weight to now think it's ok to edit to a size 8 on holiday sorry i meant her "sister" that's like a cousin also her "bestfriends" Wedding 🤭

Olive in white tutu just calling it now. 😂 Can't kick off on the 4 year old can you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
God I’m so over all the false body positivity it’s pure shite. So over all these PTs too. Cannot handle the tit they post. I just cannot today. If you need to prove yourself to 1000s of followers then you need a therapist. Just validation seeking and attention seeking, the lot of it.

Reactions: 42
Just catching up with my dinner and I’ve nearly choked on a piece of chicken.

FIRESTICKS 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m still waiting for the eyebrow update…..Mez interrupted and Truff seemed to completely forget about it!

I love Benefit cosmetics and can’t believe they gifted her that set and she was almost dismissive of it. Hadn’t looked at it, even said she used the wrong shade and never gave her recommendation. It was so rushed in between a million other products. To be honest, I’m glad. I’d rather not use something she’s been #gifted to say is good. Hope they drop her.

Anyway, I’m sure we’re all looking forward to joining her on her trip to London tomorrow. Is it the norm to take your one year old to events?

Reactions: 20
We expecting 2 weeks of outfits crammed In a few days cos she can't afford 2 weeks out there 😂

Lots of over sized boxy blazers
Crinkle shirts
Delo on the juice gainzzzzz
Poppet going from luscious strawberry blonde black eyes and paled skined to Scandinavian bronzed goddess
Not forgetting the kimmy woodburn hair styles on fleek

Posting she's lost weight to now think it's ok to edit to a size 8 on holiday sorry i meant her "sister" that's like a cousin also her "bestfriends" Wedding 🤭

Olive in white tutu just calling it now. 😂 Can't kick off on the 4 year old can you
This is exactly why she’s done the gut post. Make everyone think shes lost ten stone so she can get away with all the editing on holiday. She’s such a dick head. If you want to be slim that much just stop stuffing ya fat face and actually go on a run and not a pretend one

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m still waiting for the eyebrow update…..Mez interrupted and Truff seemed to completely forget about it!

I love Benefit cosmetics and can’t believe they gifted her that set and she was almost dismissive of it. Hadn’t looked at it, even said she used the wrong shade and never gave her recommendation. It was so rushed in between a million other products. To be honest, I’m glad. I’d rather not use something she’s been #gifted to say is good. Hope they drop her.

Anyway, I’m sure we’re all looking forward to joining her on her trip to London tomorrow. Is it the norm to take your one year old to events?
Wonder if it’s the skin republic one face masks on a boat in London where you stay overnight. Why take Oliver Shakespeare to that

Reactions: 7
Why on Earth would you want to take a one year old Christmas shopping in London? Can you imagine how difficult it would be to change their nappy or get them to nap or eat their lunch in the middle of one of the world’s busiest cities during the busiest time of year? That poor bleeping child is just dragged from pillar to post so she can take photos for the gram. I love a little trip to London but wouldn’t dream of taking a young baby there, couldn’t think of anything worse to be honest.

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.