Katie Hayes #101 Slapping that gut giving everyone a fright, KHM insta not a makeup post in sight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thereā€™s no way I would go to London on my own with a baby. The stress levels would be through the roof, I couldnā€™t copešŸ¤£
You should have left her at home you big weapon!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This belter cheap Ali express meff doesnā€™t even travel down to London first class šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nicky Lazou is just doing a Q&A and sheā€™s saying not to worry if you lose hair, and you naturally lose about 100 strands a day.
Just thought someone might do well to remember that šŸ™‚šŸ™‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh gawd they'll be going that cake shop with all the pink flowers won't they .. all the Huns seem to gravitate towards it
I'm sure she went here on her last visit to London with Delo and Olive

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yep we once took our at the time 4 year old and 1.5 year old in a buggy to bloody Winter Wonderland, I nearly got to the point of picking up a weapon. It was like a zombie film, hoards of people pushing and shoving. Never again! Not even now that they older.

Troll. They don't have shops in London.

Itā€™s that bad? I was planning on doing it with my two. duck that then

Reactions: 5
Since when has it been acceptable to go out for drinks with a baby in tow? Is it just me who thinks itā€™s so inappropriate. A birthday meal maybe a glass of wine or something but literally meeting up to drink and all bringing your babies in prams? Madness

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
bleeping kids stuck in car seats while theyā€™re on the piss at a crappy event with the dregs from reality shows!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Itā€™s that bad? I was planning on doing it with my two. duck that then
I went in 2019 with a 2 year old and 6 month old. I relied heavily on the bar (well Iā€™m a lightweight, so I had one drink). I also took 4 other adults to help me adult and entertain kids. And it rained. Hate london!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Haha the difference is, the Mucklow family are loaded so ZSM will be paying that Harrods bill over about 5 credit cardsā€¦ unless itā€™s free like all her other meals out

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think you will find Olive is saying Hi to everyone who walks past!! Except nobody is actually walking past & Olive cannot speak šŸ¤Ŗ
I can smell the cheap, nasty pleather jacket ZSM is wearing and Iā€™m about 100 miles away from her šŸ„“
She'll sweat like a donkey in that....šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.