Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
You know what really pisses me off? The fact that they think they’re these ‘mommas’ about town, wheeling their poor offspring to shitty restaurants and getting on the whispering angle etc but if it was a few women from the local estate down the ale house getting bevvied with their kids in prams they would be the first to look their snotty noses down at them. Don’t see how drinking wine and eating oysters whilst your poor kids sit there bored out of their heads instead of being tucked up in bed is any different or better.

• Heart
Reactions: 102

HelenKnowsTheOwner

Truff was seen in Matalan screaming like a banshee at staff for swapping labels on suitcases trying to get 50% off. She was seen pointing in staffs faces and being erratic because she had been caught on camera/by staff and throwing the ‘do you know who I am’ shout. How embarrassing 🤣. Times are hard for us all Truff. Especially us UC trolls 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 88

davidsdead

VIP Member
View attachment 744493
In the voice of Nan from the Catherine Tate Show “What a load of old shit.”
Girl, I have recently personally met someone who used to work with you and said you were the biggest, bitchiest cunt who couldn’t bare to see anyone doing better than you. She quoted you as saying “I’m not putting money in her pocket” when talking about getting treatments from girls who you knew in the same field.
You only put on this “girls support girls” act because YOU are a massive fuckin victim! Karma.
Hypocritical CUNT! Reap what you sow fat tits.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Cindy-Lou Who

Chatty Member
I couldn't sleep last night, did all the usual looking at clothes I'll never buy and then listened to her stories about the ring light. I noticed that when she turned the light around you could see the code. Thought I would Google it to see if it can be bought cheaper and found exactly where it is coming from. They will even add a customised logo if you buy over 500 and for over 1,000 they will customise all the packaging for free.

I'm guessing the added mirror costs no more than £1 so that's £10 to make - selling for £40. H&B are a business but the profit margins are huge here.

What's annoyed me the most is that she's telling me it's the cheapest around, it took me 2 minutes to find the exact model for cheaper so is she lying to me?!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Violetx

VIP Member
Katie Hayes #102 Looks nothing like her insta image; she’s the Hunchback of Upton Village.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
She’s essentially taken her one year old on a two hour train ride to go on the piss with her mates and then took her back on another two hour train ride. Mother of the fucking year, right there. Bollocks to what the kid likes doing, it’s all about her. She can say ‘Olive loves it’ until she’s blue in her big fucking moonface but she’s only convincing herself. Selfish twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Flowers60

VIP Member
Why is there cheese in with the blueberries, and sweetcorn in with flapjack? Bet people on the train can’t wait for Olive to eat her stredded chicken egg and cream cheese with them 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
This thread is the fucking funniest. Just laughed so loud I woke up my bespoke
Between this and SW Feebs honestly I have never laughed so much at the internet.

People here are so funny and perceptive. It really annoys me when Tattle gets a bad name in the press- it’s so well moderated and 99% of users are just normal people who just can’t bear the crap on social media. It’s damaging to young and vulnerable people and needs much better regulation.

i remember when I first came to this site....I kind of held my breath expecting some fairly shocking stuff- extreme views and hate. I was gob-smacked to find that it’s just a whole community of people with questioning minds and a critical brain!

God I sound like I’m a right laugh at parties eh? 😂 I’m dead nice and fun in real life I swear!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
My predictions for the huge affordable importance parts of makeup to be reveled:

Contor kit
Brush clener
Eybrow pallet
Primmer
Seating spray
Twezers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

NorrhernGal88

She’s nuts. I can’t think of anything worse.

my 15 month old bespoke was made in London.
He was made at guys hospital in their Ivf clinic and then frozen for 4 years whilst we worked out how to bring him home.
I live in Wirral and I used to travel up and down to London every other day just for blood tests. Literally there and back , just for a blood test to check my hormone levels.

I want to take him down there for a picture at the hospital he was created at.
But my god I can not think of going anywhere worse with a baby 🤦‍♀️ we’ll be going down when he’s a lot lot older.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Cady1954

VIP Member
Did anyone see Mez's cameo appearance in the reel today? I can't wait for this wedding. My daughter is getting married in October but im deffo more excited for Hollies.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Pickled Onions

STOP FUCKING POSTING WEDDING VENUES BEFORE THE GUESTS AND EVEN POSSIBLY THE BRIDE AND GROOM HAVE SEEN IT YOU ABSOLUTE PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I’d rather walk on barefooted on 17 plugs than take my toddler anywhere near central London at Christmas time

• Haha
Reactions: 59