Katie Hayes #101 Slapping that gut giving everyone a fright, KHM insta not a makeup post in sight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm catching up, fire sticks 😂😂😂😂😂 funniest thing ever. I thought absofucketley was hard to beat, but that Kate is 👌😂😂

Fire sticks 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She's taking the baby with her cos she's got no mates and trundles around these events like sad sack. Proper bill

Reactions: 25
Firstly, firesticks!?! This is even better than the 4 weeks shout! What a whopper!

Secondly, putting the foundation on with a damp sponge, is that the new technique she was going on about learning last week when she was waffling in the car about filter like skin? She said she'd do a tutorial and then said again today, look this foundation technique is like a filter. I knew she was 10 years behind like but that's just taking the pee, a MUA who only just learnt how to use a sponge?!?

• Haha
Wonder if it’s the skin republic one face masks on a boat in London where you stay overnight. Why take Oliver Shakespeare to that
Why indeed? I imagine if it had been last week, she’d even have taken her when she was poorly.

Reactions: 9
Hollies getting her lashes done by her sister in law (same one who did truff’s lip blush). Can’t wait to see truff next to her in the wedding pics with her home and bargain wonky lashes falling off

wonder what she was up to at Oh snarlin today 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did I imagine this or did she not say a little while back she would not be accepting any more gifted items as she had too much. This was after she did a story about her yearly clean of her brushes and showed her grossly over stuffed make up draws?

Reactions: 26
Did I imagine this or did she not say a little while back she would not be accepting any more gifted items as she had too much. This was after she did a story about her yearly clean of her brushes and showed her grossly over stuffed make up draws?
Yes around the same time she said:
She wouldn’t edit her pics;
Filter her child
Run every morning without fail
Declare all ADs

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Fire sticks is on the wiki 🔥

I am fuckin SCREAMING!!

bleeping fat titted incoherent dipshit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I noticed she’s started putting ad at the bottom right hand corner, I was going through some of her stories before and thought I was off to the ASA until I did a screen shot and noticed it. Gutted!

Fire sticks FFS, shes bleeping hilariously stupid! The gist that keeps on giving.

Proper cheered me up after being out the house for 12 hours today- I hate the M62. My boss took the team out for lunch today and I had truffle fries so ya know not all bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The way she’s slapping her nose with that foundation brush has made me bork, her nose is like bleeping play doh
2BC0BADF-2378-4F3F-B192-C651B031E8A8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
So Trolls, I have a problem now… I really want this pic of Mez photobombing Truff with a big grin as my profile pic….. but I also want to keep Mario and his day-glo teeth. Decisions Decisions 🤯
7565CA3E-D941-4822-9248-44C195E6B079.jpeg

• Haha
So the new Stacey marie bperfect palette is her FAVE palette they’ve done and she used ONE colour, ONE brown 🤣🤣🤣 why bother opening the palette, half arsed talk about all the colours, let the video cut off half way through then stick a bit of brown on. She is bleeping SHITE. I’ve just ordered that palette - it’s full of warm tones oranges pinks, shimmers, golds and greens, and she sticks bleeping BROWN on 🤣🤣🤣 I do better makeup for video meetings when I was in lockdown and couldn’t be fucked. Why oh why do people gift her stuff??

I noticed she’s started putting ad at the bottom right hand corner, I was going through some of her stories before and thought I was off to the ASA until I did a screen shot and noticed it. Gutted!

Fire sticks FFS, shes bleeping hilariously stupid! The gist that keeps on giving.

Proper cheered me up after being out the house for 12 hours today- I hate the M62. My boss took the team out for lunch today and I had truffle fries so ya know not all bad.
Think you can still report though if the ad isn’t clearly visible and you have to search for it?

Reactions: 24
Why on Earth would you want to take a one year old Christmas shopping in London? Can you imagine how difficult it would be to change their nappy or get them to nap or eat their lunch in the middle of one of the world’s busiest cities during the busiest time of year? That poor bleeping child is just dragged from pillar to post so she can take photos for the gram. I love a little trip to London but wouldn’t dream of taking a young baby there, couldn’t think of anything worse to be honest.
The first time we took our youngest bespoke to London (he was younger than Olive) he had the biggest poo ever and had a sink bath in Selfridges 😂 they’re older now although our youngest is similiar age to Olive and my Christmas shopping trip in London is without children because they don’t find it fun.
Just to be clear Kate, when you read here, London is hard with toddlers because they do not enjoy London like an adult does….

Reactions: 32
Imagine being a normal commuter travelling to London and having boss babe KHM with her kid in tow next to you. duck that I’d be fuming.

Can’t Mez have olive for the day? Actually I wonder if Mez has been fucked off from oh darlin too?

Reactions: 27
I love London for the sightseeing. Popping in random bars and cafes and people watching. Winter wonderland, the shows etc and pretending I'm loaded and trying on expensive shoes I would never let myself buy haha. Not shopping with a 1 year old ffs. I hate taking my 6yo to the asda 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Soz lads! Proper snowed under at work, always happens at the end of the summer holidays. I didn’t even realise there was a new thread until now! Normal service will be back for 102 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I got up two hours ago, wonder how many miles Truff could of run in that time? She could of been to London and back probably! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.