Katie Hayes #101 Slapping that gut giving everyone a fright, KHM insta not a makeup post in sight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d rather walk on barefooted on 17 plugs than take my toddler anywhere near central London at Christmas time

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I know she doesn’t post a lot 🤪 but I’ve just counted the “……” and she’s done 61 stories in the last day! 61 pieces of useless tit. Actually 65 as she put 4 on her grid.

Did anyone get on how many eggs she made for her and the kids lunch?
Baby ZSM will soon be Baby ZSL 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I know she doesn’t post a lot but I’ve just she’s done 61 stories in the last day! 61 pieces of useless tit. Actually 65 as she put 4 on her grid.

Did anyone get on how many eggs she made for her and the kids lunch?
Baby ZSM will soon be Baby ZSL 😂
Rothsey isn’t Shakespeare big truck jnr 😂 Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is there cheese in with the blueberries, and sweetcorn in with flapjack? Bet people on the train can’t wait for Olive to eat her stredded chicken egg and cream cheese with them 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Stredded chickens egg - is that in case we assume it's quails? What the duck is this woman on I would piss my pants if I saw a child whip a corn on the cob out for a snack on the train

ETA I've just clocked the whole blueberries as well, just what you want your child to eat on a moving train - a choke hazard. I dunno why she wants a medal for making snacks for her own child it's a pretty standard thing to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I absolutely LOVE that her tattle page ranks as number 2 on google and the wiki as 3rd, higher than her own website and home bargains range 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
And she wonders why little truck is so petite.🙄

Just snacks!View attachment 740902
Just why? The food combinations are mind boggling. Blueberries and cheese ~ yum! Of all the possible snacks she could choose to take this seems a bit extra. But then again everything Kate does is over the top and extra. Imagine sitting next to them on the train all the way to London 😳 She’s a fruit loop!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Olive blatantly isn’t arsed about being picked up before Kate rags her up off the floor …leave her alone and do your workout or whatever you are pretending to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine the stench from little trucks nappy explosions on the train.

Nah sorry don't its too fkn early for that tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That looks like when you clear the table of leftovers after your kids have been eating their lunch & just scrape everything onto plates before chucking it in the bin. Poor OHD - hope Granny Delo gets her a wee Chicken Nugget Happy Meal soon 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Snacks?! That’s far too much food and why the random combo’s bloody rank. Sweaty cheese with fresh blueberries? Wtf. Imagine when Oliver gets some “proper” normal food, she’ll explode with joy. Just give her some carrot/cucumber sticks and humours and some ritz biscuits ffs.

Reactions: 26
And she wonders why little truck is so petite.🙄

Just snacks!View attachment 740902
So these are all extra snacks! I reckon that they are for if Olif has a ‘tantrum’ (as Truff likes to call them) and is just given food to calm her down. Poor kid is going to be in that buggy all day and I bet she gets frustrated but there is no way she needs lunch, dinner and ALL this extra food.

Reactions: 28
Who could be arsed,just buy some snacks. And why is she dragging Olive to London? Surely Mez could watch her?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.