itsmelissadutton2.0

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this is Katie Baileys new bff who came on the radar after befriending the kitty fiddler. She’s shown her true, unfiltered, disgusting personality and morals the past few days - showing her true narcissistic colours through bullying people but will happily throw out the bully card when she feels like it.

Reactions: 6
Dirty Mouth Dutton is absolutely awful. She told P that she’d get her bullied so bad that she’d want to take her own life yet is throwing out the bully card. What her and her friends of 5 minutes were saying about L was disgusting. I did notice once gossip girl piped up with some ominous posts that Dutton went a lot quieter. Dutton, you’re a nobody who’s trying desperately to bully her way to being a somebody and it isn’t looking good. Did you all hear the voice note that if P didn’t see her that night when she wanted then she’d ruin her life?! It sounds obsessive Mel, it’s ab*sive and it’s really creepy behaviour and you need to take a long hard look at yourself. Can’t wait to find out what GG knows about this one!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Just heard p voice notes.. its disgusting 🤢
Yet everyone was defending Mel last night too. Saying everyone says things when they are angry. Someone in Mels live was saying about how a week ago it was just a chill live all the time and how it’s just flipped and now it’s so angry and hostile. And the only common denominator is Katie. Within a week of befriending KB look at what’s happened! P and Mel were cordial, KB calls P and it blows.

Reactions: 4
Ive just listened P voice recordings absolutely disgusting, didn't think it could possibly get any worse, then I scroll along and see L post, Mel scaring L with her with the man who abused her!
I'm enraged beyond words. Let's hope the powers of social media take this witch down! She seems far worse than beggy bailey!

Reactions: 3
It’s gettin out of hand now.. I feel for L.. that m is awful

Reactions: 6
Narcs attract narcs and in the case M and KB are now besties 😂 won’t be long before KB slags her off like she did with N and all her mod friends 😂

There was something goin around tiktok that M is a racist. Seen her try and justify using the “n” word in a song. Anyone that goes live with P she goes in on them it’s pathetic really cos she looks like a jealous ex beg 😂

Reactions: 1
I’m totally shocked at the vile behaviour of Mel. She makes K look like an angel. How is she still on that app? The vile language she has used against L today unsettles me so much. The threats of violence towards L was uncomfortable to watch. She threatened to kill her multiple times.

PS. K I wouldn’t ever f*ck this woman over she’d eat you alive

Reactions: 1
So this is Katie Baileys new bff who came on the radar after befriending the kitty fiddler. She’s shown her true, unfiltered, disgusting personality and morals the past few days - showing her true narcissistic colours through bullying people but will happily throw out the bully card when she feels like it.
I thought K was evil, this M is a monster. I am shocked. All I can say is God help K when her and M fall out. Cause it will happen.
I feel for L , she was happily getting on with her life. The house is looking lovely and I must say l is looking so much healthier.

Not sure if it will post properly as the file was too big. So cut it down but the threats coming out of Dirty mouth Dutton are horrific. And she wants to plead be kind and no bullying.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
This girl reminds me of hannah for some reason.

She thinks she's big and hard. She's bleeping vile why is she getting involved for? This has nothing to do with her? Does she really know Katie personality? Probably not. As Katie doesn't have friends only off tiktok.

She only wants to believe everything that Katie has told her why?, cause she wanted the views and likes..

She looks like a man and sounds like a man. Her voice goes straight through me..

These people are thick as duck. Cant they see Katie does this all the time. She gets herself into tit then gets others to finish her dirty work for her. While she sits back ok a fake account.

Give it a few weeks they'll all fall out. Then this twit will be gunning for Katie 🤣🤣 same bullshit

Don’t come for her mum but it’s ok to come for Linda? I won’t put on here exactly what Mel exposed about Linda, but it’s on Linda’s page itself. Dirty Dutton. You are bleeping scum

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Jesus Christ.. what is that.. she’s something else.. beggy will be next.. I can just see it now..

Don’t come for her mum but it’s ok to come for Linda? I won’t put on here exactly what Mel exposed about Linda, but it’s on Linda’s page itself. Dirty Dutton. You are bleeping scum
Shes off her head, she's only got all this hate since meeting k

She’s vile! I see Linda was commenting in the live and good for her. Fancy a grown ass woman acting like that towards someone she doesn’t even know! 😡