Katie Bailey #4 Salmon Wallet and a questionable kitty, mastered croaky voice for shedload of pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or will sneakily post videos on her sons account and use that to keep up to date with the going ons on TikTok ?? 🤔

Reactions: 5
Or will sneakily post videos on her sons account and use that to keep up to date with the going ons on TikTok ?? 🤔
Of course she won't leave she'll have fake accounts and still pop into people's lives, she be back soon when she believes everything has quietened down

Reactions: 4
FFS K, stop using your kids like this. I know you’ll never leave this app because the first thing I would have done was take my little boy off it first. You make me sick.
FFS, and this is what does me in. Those poor children. Seriously get a grip !!!!

FFS K, stop using your kids like this. I know you’ll never leave this app because the first thing I would have done was take my little boy off it first. You make me sick.
Wow that is absolutely disgusting 😡

• Angry
You just know shes told him to do that, she doesn't f***ing learn, excuse the language. For starters he shouldn't even be on there as he's 8 and if she allows him then she should be approving everything he post.

Reactions: 6
Watch him ‘accidentally’ go live and she just happens to be there. Also, why is his profile following people like Julie??!!

Reactions: 5
Get your kids of TikTok k and I know you are reading this. It’s quite simple mine is 8 and one is 12 and autistic. Keeping them on it is appalling parenting.

One is 8 and a very young 8 at that. Just appalling

I had too. What she’s been saying and doing tonight is just vile. No wonder she wants to be pals with old KB !

What’s she sayin about Mel..
Something to do with secrets being exposed and possibly to do with the police? Not stuff she wants coming out.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.