Katie Bailey #4 Salmon Wallet and a questionable kitty, mastered croaky voice for shedload of pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes lies so many times about killing herself its absolutely disgusting! She needs to grow up sort her tit out and start acting like a mother..

Reactions: 1
I can’t stand the “do you understand”. If she’s not careful those kids will be removed. Much as the drama is amusing, the reality is a mentally ill woman not doing a very good job at parenting and the sensible side of me is genuinely concerned for them all. Stop saying you’ll leave TikTok, it’s bad for you and your children and so so toxic, then staying.

Reactions: 4
I can’t stand the “do you understand”. If she’s not careful those kids will be removed. Much as the drama is amusing, the reality is a mentally ill woman not doing a very good job at parenting and the sensible side of me is genuinely concerned for them all. Stop saying you’ll leave TikTok, it’s bad for you and your children and so so toxic, then staying.
I couldn't agree more! She really does need help she is only getting worse. If she is to not leave the app then she needs to completely stop going over the past and ignore whatever is said or shared about her, thing is when there's visible proof she goes on and on and denies it, which only makes her look stupid and makes these people do it more to her is a viscous circle for her. Those boys need to be put first in all of this as they're only going to be like her as they know no different. She says she going to leave the app then she is back. Only she can help herself, I don't understand why people on tik tok are happy to share their dramas its bloody embarrassing, all I see on there is relationships break downs cos of tik tok and then it's all aired for everyone to get involved. It's not normal, I couldn't stand there in an empty room talking to hundreds of people, not that anyone would watch me I'm just a boring old fart 😂

Reactions: 5
I’m just happy, I’m at a more peaceful part of my life. If I do have drama, I keep it close, because people twist things and don’t see things as you do. I do worry for her older son out “playing” and acting like a little road man, he’s vulnerable, being autistic and could easily be used by older lads to behave in a criminal way. KBclearly has mental health problems and talks about having bpd, cptsd. She shows many traits of narcissistic personality disorder, is extremely immature, hypochondriac, compulsive lying and just generally struggling in day to day life. I hope for her children’s sake she reaches out to mental health services and her sons grandfather who seems decent, to live a calmer, healthier way.

Reactions: 3
I don't come on here to hate on people I come here to voice an opinion. I feel sorry for L, K thinks she is invincible now she has this new group of mates because they are popular on TT. She preaches be kind and loads of bollocks but she and her new gang are bullying L. There was no need to even mention the cat to anyone if they didn't know about it she didn't need to say anything but now L has retaliated and K has somehow managed to convince these people that video is fake. Wake up..... for gods sake. There is a reason K doesn't have any long standing friends, because she uses them or causes trouble for them. K is always saying stuff about other people but never ever have I seen her back up anything with proof and then as soon as people start to question her she is being trolled and bullied and her mental health has gone downhill. She could stop everyone talking about her, calling her out if she proved anything. Show us your driving licence for instance, that will shut people up about the driving not that hard but she never will because then she has the fall back of blaming everyone else for being a bully when the tit hits the fan. If she shuts us up she has no one else to blame. Practice what you preach, be kind stop talking about your ex's all the time. If TT is toxic and making you ill delete it. You have your new friends now, if they are real friends you can have a relationship with them away from TT

Reactions: 7
So who is gossip girl? As Poirot I really should solve the case. I don’t think it’s Linda, it’s too sophisticated and dare I say it. intelligent for her. There are quite a few candidates.

• Haha
The only ones suffering through k not getting any help with her mental state is those poor kids. She needs to do it for them. She’s definitely not all there

I can’t see her tt.. I refuse to follow the cretin.. I feel for L also as she’s gonna get the backlash of beggy from her new friends. But come on,how in the name of Jesus did she manage to convince her tt friends that video is fake… that video is real.. and beggy is enjoying it. Wake up ye delusional sheep…

So who is gossip girl? As Poirot I really should solve the case. I don’t think it’s Linda, it’s too sophisticated and dare I say it. intelligent for her. There are quite a few candidates.
K said she knows who it is, she did say a name but I couldn't work out who she was saying, she said I can't believe it's ???? It werent a proper name just a tik tok name, but they haven't posted anymore so wondering if now they've been caught out they'll be no more post

Its definitely not Linda. 100% not xx
No as gg was in Linda's live last night

Reactions: 2
The ultimate irony, could it be k herself just to get attention and raise her TikTok fame😂

When she falls out with her new “mates” it’s going to be messy.

• Wow
She’s claiming that Gossip Girl is Tinker. She’s around TikTok, I’ve seen her before. But how she came to that conclusion I just won’t understand. Like she popped it out of thin air.
I’m awfully obsessed with Cult programmes (Scientology amazes me) and I’ve never understood the logic. Until Katie. These cult leaders have a magnificent narcissistic aura about them and they make people give up their money, lifestyle and even families. How they can convince people they are telling the truth while the rest of the world lies …..

The only ones suffering through k not getting any help with her mental state is those poor kids. She needs to do it for them. She’s definitely not all there
So she is still making them poor boys suffer. Tut Tut KB.
I though after my last lost a few months ago, things would have changed!
I thought you might have changed. However no you have not.
Oh dear oh dear.
I see the video has been reposted too. And lol how can she blame someone else. You can see clearly it is her.
What is wrong with people not seeing its her. I suggest you go Specsavers. Think your little eyes need testing.

She’s claiming that Gossip Girl is Tinker. She’s around TikTok, I’ve seen her before. But how she came to that conclusion I just won’t understand. Like she popped it out of thin air.
I’m awfully obsessed with Cult programmes (Scientology amazes me) and I’ve never understood the logic. Until Katie. These cult leaders have a magnificent narcissistic aura about them and they make people give up their money, lifestyle and even families. How they can convince people they are telling the truth while the rest of the world lies …..
Ha ha ha Tinker. My god really? Oh that is laughable. Poor Tinker has more important things to do.
To be honest not see her around much. Hope she is doing OK.

Reactions: 2
Yes thats the name I had tinker Bell in my head near enough the same, never heard of tinker, is she big on tik tok?

Reactions: 1
I
The ultimate irony, could it be k herself just to get attention and raise her TikTok fame😂

When she falls out with her new “mates” it’s going to be messy.
No, GG sounds very intelligent.
I agree about falling out with her mates, wow can you imagine. Think she will need to go into hiding then lol. And not pretend too.

Is tinker an ex or did she used to be a mod maybe? Someone here must know.

Soo if the video is fake? Why did Katie get a “vet” to say it was Normal?! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
If ks last tiktok is true and she does leave tt the ss definitely told her she can’t use it or something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.