Katie Bailey #4 Salmon Wallet and a questionable kitty, mastered croaky voice for shedload of pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she cant be that worried to be sitting in someone's live, if my kid was missing tik tok would be the last thing on my mind I'd be doing everything in my power to find my child.
This is another thing to prove her kids are not safe and she let's them do what they like, he is playing up probably as his way of dealing with her behaviour
THIS!!! I said this when watching M live last night!
The kid prob seen the kitten vid Again and was mortified yet again. Poor kid will get so much stick for what his mother does.
She is full of tit! She didn't give a rat's when the kid was out all day with no phone and came back late at night!
Any decent parent would be out looking for their kid at that time. He's 12 and vunerable, you allow him to run with older kids, you're a disgrace KB.

Reactions: 4
I doubt the boy even went missing. She lies to get sympathy. If my cat goes missing I’m out searching. I wouldn’t be on a live crying. Her children are unfortunately pawns in her game of Tik tok. I don’t believe it was L who called ss either, let’s not forget that k has ss on speed dial for anyone with kids.

Reactions: 5
If someone did phone ss I definitely don’t think it’s L , she could have done it weeks ago if she wanted to.. like someone said above she has a lot of enemies that are so close to her in REal life but no it’s all tiktok trolls faults 😂

Reactions: 5
Her son will still be out tonight unless she keeps him in tonight to make herself look good but he’ll be back out roaming the streets in no time

Reactions: 2
L was doing so well not showing any attention to k. She’s gunna love the tt she made

Come on k.. telling people L killed the cat just cuz you know she wouldn’t bat an eye lid at you anymore. It worked you got a reaction…
2 faced. Sit there saying L hasn’t done anything to me, we don’t speak bla bla bla and then slag her off to Mel an what ever new friends you have.. you only want friends from tt lives; you won’t go out and get a normal friend will you. Not enough attention then

Love that gossip girl literally not standing for Ks tit and what she’s done to people

Reactions: 1
It’s the drama mick I just love it.

What is kb’s latest TikTok

L seems to be doing well away from toxic kb

Haha trying to show off if that’s what ya call it. Cause K calls it that. The lurpak and dog food. It’s all about the money money money haha dick head beggybailey

Reactions: 1
She’s back on a live. Absolutely no shame at all! She’s claiming that L faked the video now. Thicko Dutton believes it 😂

• Haha
She’s back on a live. Absolutely no shame at all! She’s claiming that L faked the video now. Thicko Dutton believes it 😂
How can it be fake 🤦‍♀️ you can clearly see its happening and its her face and body

Reactions: 3
How can it be fake 🤦‍♀️ you can clearly see its happening and its her face and body
You should have seen her face. She came on with her ‘I might do something stupid face’ crying away with no tears, she then goes in Ms live gets gifted a swan and miraculously no longer has ‘that face’ on. God she’s just pure evil.

• Haha
So that Mel is either very gullible and just bleeping dumb or she’s clever enough she knows and is using it. Because there is absolutely no way someone can believe every lie coming out of KB’s mouth like she does. And her friends have pack mentality and Mel is their leader. You can bet they believe it and think it’s sick but because leader Mel doesn’t, they don’t. If Mel tells them it isn’t a problem, it isn’t a problem. And to our yourselves into a possible firing line being associated with someone you’ve known what, a week? Met once?

Reactions: 6
FFS am I just a cold hearted b*tch? F*ck off and come off Tik tok so I don’t have to keep watching that f*cking beggy face. Put your children first you selfish scam artist. I hate when people play with the idea of doing something stupid. We all know you won’t because you’re a narcissist you’re doing this to get ‘more clout and gifts’ from your vulnerable followers.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.