Katie Bailey #4 Salmon Wallet and a questionable kitty, mastered croaky voice for shedload of pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it was the same one. They both went toe to toe about who was worse. One had it on them and the other had it in their care when it died. And that is how I originally stumbled upon KB
Everyone is very quite tonight.. no one is live lol

Reactions: 3
Yes it was the same one. They both went toe to toe about who was worse. One had it on them and the other had it in their care when it died. And that is how I originally stumbled upon KB
You getting a shout out on mels live 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Mel really is thicker than she looks, and that’s hard! She’s believing Katie’s story about the vet told her to do it! Be funny if a vet came on and refuted that fact 😂 Katie Bailey is an animal abuser Ms Dutton, you’ve met the girl once you don’t know her. Funny how it all needs to be “nipped” in the bud now, excuse the pun 😂

Mel really is thicker than she looks, and that’s hard! She’s believing Katie’s story about the vet told her to do it! Be funny if a vet came on and refuted that fact 😂 Katie Bailey is an animal abuser Ms Dutton, you’ve met the girl once you don’t know her. Funny how it all needs to be “nipped” in the bud now, excuse the pun 😂
They are all as bad as each other, that Mel is live driving no seat belt and reading the comments

Melissa Dutton thinks it's ok to breast feed a cat, because (in her logic) "It's a cat!"
Makes you wonder what else she's ok with! 👀
Just as bad as Katie in my eyes!
Hope this enabler gets outted!

• Angry
Thankyou everyone 🥂🤣👍🏻

But brain is hurting trying to catch up on what the duck has been going on lately 🤣🤣🤣

I think it was L that reported kb to the social when they turned up at her house but knowing knowing that could be a lie

Reactions: 1
I think it was L that reported kb to the social when they turned up at her house but knowing knowing that could be a lie
I dont think it was L, k has a lot of enemies and a lot of stuff is coming out on tik tok, I have a feeling it's someone closer to home.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think it’s L either, K has upset a lot of people. It could be anyone.. kittybittybailey is gone this morning.. so much of been mass reported

K blames her ex’s for her bad happenings but forgets she’s being watched by people in her home town. That the school are on her back for both boys, the social as she’s been under them for a while, the neighbours she’s pissed off, even randoms on TikTok. But because people know about Linda - she directs it to her for traffic and views and once that’s done she then sends out a memo that it indeed wasn’t Linda and thanks for bullying her but now stop.

Reactions: 4
Her eldest went missing last night, had the police out looking at 11 o'clock at night. Apparently a group of them had all vanished and turned off their phones. She was crying on M's live she was worried because he's autistic. I can't imagine being in that position but if you are that worried why are you letting him out to roam the streets anyway? That being said I do hope he got home safe and sound because he is vulnerable and the thought of my kids going missing literally makes me feel sick

• Wow
Her eldest went missing last night, had the police out looking at 11 o'clock at night. Apparently a group of them had all vanished and turned off their phones. She was crying on M's live she was worried because he's autistic. I can't imagine being in that position but if you are that worried why are you letting him out to roam the streets anyway? That being said I do hope he got home safe and sound because he is vulnerable and the thought of my kids going missing literally makes me feel sick
Well she cant be that worried to be sitting in someone's live, if my kid was missing tik tok would be the last thing on my mind I'd be doing everything in my power to find my child.
This is another thing to prove her kids are not safe and she let's them do what they like, he is playing up probably as his way of dealing with her behaviour

Reactions: 6
its not gunna look good is it. Kid running off on same day as ss came out. Her eldest is getting the attention he needs from his mates and not his mum

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.