Katie Bailey #4 Salmon Wallet and a questionable kitty, mastered croaky voice for shedload of pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Puts her account on private for what reason? You seriously think people don’t follow you? Because of your egotistical ways, you’ve probably accepted every ‘troll’ you’ve ever come across and the silent haters.
See Katie. Actions have consequences. Here is yours. Along with a side of karma and not one sprinkling of pity.

Reactions: 3
Not being funny but what bog standard person in the uk has their own solicitor 😂
Unless there’s a reason for a solicitor ie you have something needed to need one but not just to randomly pull out your arse as and when it suits. She may of used a solicitor once but that isn’t ‘her’ solicitor she would still need to arrange to have said person again if they ever existed or to get a new one 😂

Reactions: 4
Unless there’s a reason for a solicitor ie you have something needed to need one but not just to randomly pull out your arse as and when it suits. She may of used a solicitor once but that isn’t ‘her’ solicitor she would still need to arrange to have said person again if they ever existed or to get a new one 😂
Watched to many American programmes it seems

Reactions: 2
Wow havent been on for the weekend as I got got married Saturday.. and I've missed so much drama wooow 🙈🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
There's another one up! Oh no is that the one that died? I didn't realise it was the same cat 😥
Yes it was the same one. They both went toe to toe about who was worse. One had it on them and the other had it in their care when it died. And that is how I originally stumbled upon KB

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.