Katie Bailey #4 Salmon Wallet and a questionable kitty, mastered croaky voice for shedload of pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad really isn't it, I can't imagine airing all my dirty laundry publicly. Then people moan about people having an opinion, and shout be kind yet slag one another off like crazy.

I feel for that poor little puppy, taken from it's Mum and then passed from pillar to post how can you crate train a dog when you're not even there or asleep all day?
Hopefully she'll give it up soon and go to a better home

Apparently she's had social at her door as someone has grassed her up! Also she's leaving tik tok as people have made allegations about her and she needs to prove she hasn't done theses things.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s their life though isn’t it? Most people work, have a family and a life. Granted Mel works but she’s got herself involved with Latie so now all of her possible wrong doings are going to be known because it’s always collateral damage. She’s gonna regret the day she made friends with Katie. Look at the state they are all in now when a week ago they were happy chilled lives.
Loving the video on Tik tok 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So social worker came with the police apparently. The police would not come with them I’m pretty sure

But then again she said the police came cuz they were going to take them hmmm well k if it’s true they’ll probably assess you over the next few weeks months then if all’s good you’ll be fine but if they find evidence they’ve been left alone then more fool you for putting tt drama before them

Last edited:
So social worker came with the police apparently. The police would not come with them I’m pretty sure

But then again she said the police came cuz they were going to take them hmmm well k if it’s true they’ll probably assess you over the next few weeks months then if all’s good you’ll be fine but if they find evidence they’ve been left alone then more fool you for putting tt drama before them
Police can come with ss but I don't think they would on a first visit unless there is strong evidence, but also she says ss have been to her house before so maybe the police did go as well unless the whole thing is a lie, but I did get the impression she was trying not to cry so I genuinely believe she had a visit from social

Reactions: 3
She kept mentioning the younger one though.. not that they spoke to the older one.

She kept mentioning the younger one though.. not that they spoke to the older one.
I thought that! The older one isn't old enough to be left that long either! Especially as she says he gets into trouble

Thing is,she openly said that her mother was back on drugs again. And then goes and let’s her kids with her.

Reactions: 6
Can someone tell me what GG is? People keep referring to it blowing up but what is it?!

Reactions: 1
Can someone tell me what GG is? People keep referring to it blowing up but what is it?!
A tik tok page named gossip girl, who ever it is seems to know a lot of stuff and calls katie out, no one knows who it is, but we know its not any of the exs, it's a good read

Reactions: 1
So which kid went to her mums she made out that it was the older one now she’s mentioning the 8 year old, she’s left the older one alone loads of times which as been reported before. She’s so full of tit say she’s going but will be back says she’s the nicest, kindest person who doesn’t cause drama is she having a laugh she lives on another planet

Reactions: 2
Plus surely the police wouldn't even say ohhh make a tiktok and tell everyone bla bla .. she talks so much damn tit

Those 2 new friends but be sly as duck and playing katie... shes only known them 2 minutes

I can see this all ending very badly.. k is a little fish in a big pond now.. she’s saying to stay out of p and m relationship but yet she got involved.. pot kettle black..
p was on live with l
M was on live livid and slating L about yhe kitten.. she needs to look a little closer and worry about the person who let a kitten suckle on her.

And one more point for the record,yes a 2year old can turn on a washing machine.. we all know how easy that is..

K be careful of p an m. People pretend to be your friend but you’ve made a couple of people jealous. It’s one of those that’s done it… believe me don’t believe me

Reactions: 2
Police can come with ss but I don't think they would on a first visit unless there is strong evidence, but also she says ss have been to her house before so maybe the police did go as well unless the whole thing is a lie, but I did get the impression she was trying not to cry so I genuinely believe she had a visit from social
They probably already on the at risk register

K you allowed your cult followers to rip apart a girl who is already fragile, the trauma of what happened to Tiny had such a huge impact on L and her family, yet you publicly bashed her and accused her of the most horrendous thing!
Because of your actions then lead your followers to rip apart L even more! You did that Katie!!!!!

You sexually abused a kitten you freak yet your followers think that's ok? 🥴

so now the tables have turned and now you're experiencing what you put that girl through!
I've no sympathy for you!
You publicly air your life on socials.
Your children need safe guarding and you don't give them that!

you're quick to ring the social on your ex's for nothing but pettiness but when it happens to you, for the exploitation of a child for financial gain allowing him to beg for gifts, leaving your children unattended without an adult present. Or a junkie to take care of your youngest you think that's acceptable? So you can go see "friends"
Makes you think it's one of your ex's that's called the social?
The way I see it, people in your town, building complex hate you! Know about you! You no doubt are watched very closely and chances are it's one of those people whos reported you!
You can turn your account to private all you like but people still be watching you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.