Katie Bailey #4 Salmon Wallet and a questionable kitty, mastered croaky voice for shedload of pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m embarrassed for her and her sheep accent

So have they all fallen out now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She always wears clothes for days on end, still wearing that red tshirt from yesterday, she must stink to high heaven 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I'd be absolutely mortified, after all she's done, and she has the audacity to still show her face 😂 give it a few days and the kitten vid will resurface 😭 she will never be able to run away from that. Maybe she'll contact that "fake" vet she had go live with her to say "I advised Katie to do this! I'm a real vet everybody!" 👀
😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So lastnight on the train her life was perfect and new video she’s not, so predictable KB. You need to get a grip on reality you are so selfish and you put tiktok and people you’ve just met before your kids, let’s see how long these friendships last lol 😂

So lastnight on the train her life was perfect and new video she’s not, so predictable KB. You need to get a grip on reality you are so selfish and you put tiktok and people you’ve just met before your kids, let’s see how long these friendships last lol 😂
Are they not gone already

Reactions: 1
They are goin to town on L on M live.. sayin she killed the cat… but yet beggy Bailey abuses and nothing is said about her

• Wow
They are goin to town on L on M live.. sayin she killed the cat… but yet beggy Bailey abuses and nothing is said about her
Yeah I watched Ls live at the same time and she was live with Ms ex lol L said K has done nothing wrong and M is trying to make k slag L off again now I reckon. Wonder where Ks loyalties lie between em if she had any lol

Beggy will stick with her new mates.. she will get more clout from them. It will all end in disaster.. someone need to send M the kitten video.. it’s all beggy that is telling M about L

Beggy will stick with her new mates.. she will get more clout from them. It will all end in disaster.. someone need to send M the kitten video.. it’s all beggy that is telling M about L
Does Mel not believe the kitten video?

Mel knows about the kitten video. She muted words in her chat. Like kitten and nipple and breastfeeding

• Haha
They are all as bad as one another! I wouldn't be able to deal with this much drama in my life, I don't have time for it would do my head in.

They are all as bad as one another! I wouldn't be able to deal with this much drama in my life, I don't have time for it would do my head in.
It’s their life though isn’t it? Most people work, have a family and a life. Granted Mel works but she’s got herself involved with Latie so now all of her possible wrong doings are going to be known because it’s always collateral damage. She’s gonna regret the day she made friends with Katie. Look at the state they are all in now when a week ago they were happy chilled lives.

Sad really isn't it, I can't imagine airing all my dirty laundry publicly. Then people moan about people having an opinion, and shout be kind yet slag one another off like crazy.

I feel for that poor little puppy, taken from it's Mum and then passed from pillar to post how can you crate train a dog when you're not even there or asleep all day?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.