Katie Bailey #4 Salmon Wallet and a questionable kitty, mastered croaky voice for shedload of pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh someone must of seen what happened lol.. has anyone checked gg page… im
Off to look now haha

Reactions: 2
Apparently k called someone the p word again. Mel was on k’s account, gossip girl came in and it all kicked off. The cat and the nipple was the topic of conversation now k’s gone (for now)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Apparently k called someone the p word again. Mel was on k’s account, gossip girl came in and it all kicked off. The cat and the nipple was the topic of conversation now k’s gone (for now)
I always miss the good stuff.. damn lol

Reactions: 3
I’ve missed it all with the new friends. Saw this though. Be drama between these 3 soon just wait for it lol
They won’t be friends for long and i wouldn’t be letting Katie anywhere near my babie

I'm being really dumb but what is the p word, I can think of 2 but unsure what it is, any hints without saying it

Damn it wished I carried on watching but it was late why do they do lives at ridiculous times, some people have lives and need to sleep, please consider us when you're doing your lives tik tokers 😂

• Haha
I'm being really dumb but what is the p word, I can think of 2 but unsure what it is, any hints without saying it

Damn it wished I carried on watching but it was late why do they do lives at ridiculous times, some people have lives and need to sleep, please consider us when you're doing your lives tik tokers 😂
Yessss… they are not takin our lifestyles into account lol.. we have routines.. hahaha
patiently waiting on gg updates today

• Haha

Remember what she called D? Apparently she did it again on a live yesterday while they were driving down to Bristol

It was a rollercoaster of a night with these girls 😅 A little run down : K’s new BFF Mel has an ex-gf called P. Some beef went down between Mel, P and a lady called Julie. Nothing to do with KB. Fast forward and KB met Mel and they were live and Julie came in and KB said for Julie to jump in the box cause she needs a word with her (after saying to Mel to wait til more people come in!) Ended up making Julie apologise again for something she said about this ex-gf P. In front of loads of people. Well. Julie wasn’t happy it was basically forced out of her by KB. So few hours passed and Julie went live and just felt like tit. KB and Mel came in saying they didn’t force her to apologise that it was P who asked them to make her do it. (Turns out nosey KB rang the ex-gf P and spoke to her to sort things out…) Then it blew. P went live and was upset, had some girl in the box and was just bombarded by kitten comments and KB haters. They want the kitten video. Mel came on ON KB’s TikTok cause KB got the train back to Oxford at like midnight. Mels account had been blocked - probs by KB herself. Anyways, Mel’s getting tit in the live about KB being an animal abuser and then GG drops bombs about Mel herself. So they both be shitting their pants. KB (while Mel is live) deactivated her account. It wasn’t banned as she’ll claim because the live froze but comments were still going. Everyone was commenting that the page was gone but this live was active. So KB locked it down while Mel was on it as she couldn’t control the narrative or block. So. Kitten video hasn’t been leaked or sent (as far as I know) BUT they know about tattle and they now know this video does in deed exist. None of them have been seen while I’m writing this still. Long winded but that’s the gist.

And yes Kb is throwing out the pedlo word again. Because she can’t learn her lesson clearly?! So that’s ruffled even more feathers and she also persuaded Mel to call the police on ex-gf P because that is a Katie move to make. Gossip girl said to Mel and Katie that calling the police would be a massive mistake as she knows things about them that the police would be interested in. They didn’t take that very good either. Mel was screaming and foaming but directed it at poor ex-gf P cause you don’t wanna piss of an unknown person who clearly knows enough about you to make you want your vagina to open up so you can crawl in

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Remember what she called D? Apparently she did it again on a live yesterday while they were driving down to Bristol
How she can call anyone that after what she does to animals

It was a rollercoaster of a night with these girls 😅 A little run down : K’s new BFF Mel has an ex-gf called P. Some beef went down between Mel, P and a lady called Julie. Nothing to do with KB. Fast forward and KB met Mel and they were live and Julie came in and KB said for Julie to jump in the box cause she needs a word with her (after saying to Mel to wait til more people come in!) Ended up making Julie apologise again for something she said about this ex-gf P. In front of loads of people. Well. Julie wasn’t happy it was basically forced out of her by KB. So few hours passed and Julie went live and just felt like tit. KB and Mel came in saying they didn’t force her to apologise that it was P who asked them to make her do it. (Turns out nosey KB rang the ex-gf P and spoke to her to sort things out…) Then it blew. P went live and was upset, had some girl in the box and was just bombarded by kitten comments and KB haters. They want the kitten video. Mel came on ON KB’s TikTok cause KB got the train back to Oxford at like midnight. Mels account had been blocked - probs by KB herself. Anyways, Mel’s getting tit in the live about KB being an animal abuser and then GG drops bombs about Mel herself. So they both be shitting their pants. KB (while Mel is live) deactivated her account. It wasn’t banned as she’ll claim because the live froze but comments were still going. Everyone was commenting that the page was gone but this live was active. So KB locked it down while Mel was on it as she couldn’t control the narrative or block. So. Kitten video hasn’t been leaked or sent (as far as I know) BUT they know about tattle and they now know this video does in deed exist. None of them have been seen while I’m writing this still. Long winded but that’s the gist.

And yes Kb is throwing out the pedlo word again. Because she can’t learn her lesson clearly?! So that’s ruffled even more feathers and she also persuaded Mel to call the police on ex-gf P because that is a Katie move to make. Gossip girl said to Mel and Katie that calling the police would be a massive mistake as she knows things about them that the police would be interested in. They didn’t take that very good either. Mel was screaming and foaming but directed it at poor ex-gf P cause you don’t wanna piss of an unknown person who clearly knows enough about you to make you want your vagina to open up so you can crawl in
Oh wow thanks for the update, so k goes meets some random girl off if tik tok and interferes with their problems, maybe this has back fired on her, I did wonder why k was not in the live yet it was her account, I ended up turning it off as it was late plus I don't know this Mel and wasnt really interested in what she had to say, but wished I had carried on watching. Why on earth would k trust someone else with her tik tok account? Stupid move there

Reactions: 3

Bloody hell what a palava 😂 she would cause trouble in an empty house her, always scurries off aswell 🐀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.