Katie Bailey #4 Salmon Wallet and a questionable kitty, mastered croaky voice for shedload of pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god I’m glad I’m not the only one that can’t stand that CJ 😂 her voice is gross. Sounds like Les Dawson.
I honestly don’t know how they fool people and make a killing.

Both animal abusers. Both lie. Both look like horse tit. Both skanks. Both scam. They a match made in heaven

Reactions: 4
Omg she’s live now with her Birmingham accent in full swing

Reactions: 2
Just said winning 7k on bingo. Lies again. Ks sarcastic fake answers also don’t help

Just said winning 7k on bingo. Lies again. Ks sarcastic fake answers also don’t help
I turned it off.. so missed that.. she’s pathetic.. so kids are with her mother,who’s minding the new puppy..
My guess is the oldest is at her house

I turned it off.. so missed that.. she’s pathetic.. so kids are with her mother,who’s minding the new puppy..
My guess is the oldest is at her house
If he is and locals work it out that dog will be stolen before she's back

Reactions: 3
FUnny how Maysa hates his nan one minute and staying with her. BS Katie
Leaving ya son who’s on crutches alone probably with the youngest as well. You’ve done that before. She’s only had £3.5k so far apparently. But paid £5k for the two dogs. U didn’t buy ya mum a dog. U got jealous and got ya own. Ya brother probably brought it for her. Also why travel by train when you got ya new haha brothers car. Because ur illegal

She has no true identity, everything about her is a cloned carbon copy off of someone else. The accent is just awful. She sounds and looks like the bellend she is.
And as for K leaving her kid at home when he was that bad an ambulance came out to go frolic with her new BFF’s … couldn’t expect anything more. He probably begged her to go so he could breathe away from her stench. Imagine being legally able to drive, buy a car and get the train instead 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would still like to know what happened to her son. .....
Well she said he came back from playing football hurting both his legs, my question is how did he get back to her house if he hurt himself and then needing gas and air and barely able to move 🤷‍♀️🤔 surely if he was that bad he wouldn't of been able to get home and an ambulance called to the place of his accident! Think any chance she can get attention she will do it, emergency services are run off their feet and she uses them like I use deodorant every day

Reactions: 8
She’s live now on p page with m

Jesus Christ,she’s feedin that baby a bottle and bouncing her at same time.. wtf

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She’s live now on p page with m

Jesus Christ,she’s feedin that baby a bottle and bouncing her at same time.. wtf
She’s a creep when it comes to other peoples kids wouldn’t put it past her tryna take it for a weekend and things

So strange, she chats to people on TikTok, the next minute she goes to theirs for the weekend. Sometimes taking her youngest with her. I don’t get it. Do people actually live like this? How can she afford all the travel, with no job and she just bought a puppy. The impulsiveness is just too much for me😂

Reactions: 3
Her mosthated page has gone, she's either got rid of it or been banned as that Mel was using her account last night to go live and it was all kicking off

Did you see KB saying her life was great she was financially stable ect more bullshit, she’s financially stable either from drug dealing or scamming people cos it’s certainly not from working

Did you see KB saying her life was great she was financially stable ect more bullshit, she’s financially stable either from drug dealing or scamming people cos it’s certainly not from working
Yes I saw that, definitely something dodgy going on, I'm financially stable with kids but can't afford to do or buy half the stuff she does and I work full time so does my husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.