Katie Bailey #4 Salmon Wallet and a questionable kitty, mastered croaky voice for shedload of pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv just pissed myself a little,whatever breeder told her that that bulldog is a pocket bulldog would be laughed off the kennel club site.. that’s no pocket bulldog love.. it’s legs are too long.. it has no rope over its nose,and no rolls on its legs.
Also you can't get a purebred pocket bulldog and I am pretty sure not recognised by KC so I don't know what paperwork she has to prove anything. She hasn't done much research has she, pocket bulldogs are bred with patterdales who are a little unpredictable

Reactions: 1
It’s got to be an American bully and on akc papers. One thing I can defo say is that’s no bulldog.. she needs to do her research lol.. She’s just coping everything L does. L redecorated,so did K, L got another dog.. so did K..

Her brother has put on his tok tok that his is a bulldog and I’m assuming they are from the same litter. God knows she’s so full of tit. Pocket bullies have tiny legs

Reactions: 1
The dog she’s bought isn’t kc registered as I could tell straight away with the papers in her hand. Basically these dogs are registered by anyone that breeds dogs that do no qualify to be on the kc register. Eg if the parents are not kc registered, if the breeders are not kc members, any hybrid breeds that are not recognised by kc. I don’t think it’s an actual bulldog because it seems to big and the face doesn’t sit right. So I’m thinking it’s either an old Tyme bulldog or maybe an xl bully.

She needs to make sure she trains the dog properly or else it will chew her whole house up and tit everywhere. I just hope she doesn’t do weird stuff to the dog like she did to the kitten 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The dog she’s bought isn’t kc registered as I could tell straight away with the papers in her hand. Basically these dogs are registered by anyone that breeds dogs that do no qualify to be on the kc register. Eg if the parents are not kc registered, if the breeders are not kc members, any hybrid breeds that are not recognised by kc. I don’t think it’s an actual bulldog because it seems to big and the face doesn’t sit right. So I’m thinking it’s either an old Tyme bulldog or maybe an xl bully.

She needs to make sure she trains the dog properly or else it will chew her whole house up and tit everywhere. I just hope she doesn’t do weird stuff to the dog like she did to the kitten 🙈
It’s old tyme bulldog and they are mainly nebbr registered. A lot bigger in structure the English bulldogs.

If your child is in pain and you have to call an ambulance at any point do you think hold on I need to get my phone and film this for social media

Reactions: 6
If your child is in pain and you have to call an ambulance at any point do you think hold on I need to get my phone and film this for social media
I know make a TikTok and giggle over the commentary whilst my child is in pain.

Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ,paramedics again.. she’s gonna drive that dog to the depths of depression

I know make a TikTok and giggle over the commentary whilst my child is in pain.
Naaa I’m not being funny but no need at all! Her son is giggling away behind the gas she could of called his doc this morning and got him seen too not a bloody ambulance out! This is just something else

Reactions: 5
She’s unbelievable. Everything is for show with her. I can’t bare to watch her Anymore she’s just a disgrace to society. 🙄

Naaa I’m not being funny but no need at all! Her son is giggling away behind the gas she could of called his doc this morning and got him seen too not a bloody ambulance out! This is just something else
She could of driven to a+e in the time it took to call and wait for an ambulance.

He’s learnt from the best

Did k ever show the parents to these pups?

Last edited:
I knew it she’d do something to take away the attention from her begging scamming lies she’s so predictable

IN the video thanking the paramedics please tell me why she had to go outside and do a video? Oh and deliberately get the BLUE BMW WHICH IS HERS on the clip. Think we’re stupid. Mother of the century goes to KB for putting her kid before TikTok!!!! Oh tit that’s a lie!! How many more lies have I got to go to catch up with the celebrity?

Wow her “best mate” has fine and all she’s done is dig dig dig about the kids and mess. Wake up darling she’s using you and wasn’t long ago slagging you about last time she visited you!!! Haha. Oh and don’t forget the retail part, folding and aligning all his NAMED clothes and SHOWING US. K your pathetic videos and commentary are as content worthy as CJ smithywarrior haha. tit tit tit like your lives. Your an attention seeking buck toothed little girl. I beg one day in my wonderful life I get to bump into you!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’ve just watched watched the video! She is sick in the head filming her son like that!

oh and she’s called her dog Bailey? Bit weird. So when she goes to the vets they’re going to call Bailey Bailey 🫢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just watched watched the video! She is sick in the head filming her son like that!

oh and she’s called her dog Bailey? Bit weird. So when she goes to the vets they’re going to call Bailey Bailey 🫢😂
Rhymes with her Abingdon nickname BEGGY BAILEY

• Haha
Reactions: 5
IN the video thanking the paramedics please tell me why she had to go outside and do a video? Oh and deliberately get the BLUE BMW WHICH IS HERS on the clip. Think we’re stupid. Mother of the century goes to KB for putting her kid before TikTok!!!! Oh tit that’s a lie!! How many more lies have I got to go to catch up with the celebrity?

Wow her “best mate” has fine and all she’s done is dig dig dig about the kids and mess. Wake up darling she’s using you and wasn’t long ago slagging you about last time she visited you!!! Haha. Oh and don’t forget the retail part, folding and aligning all his NAMED clothes and SHOWING US. K your pathetic videos and commentary are as content worthy as CJ smithywarrior haha. tit tit tit like your lives. Your an attention seeking buck toothed little girl. I beg one day in my wonderful life I get to bump into you!!!!
Oh god I’m glad I’m not the only one that can’t stand that CJ 😂 her voice is gross. Sounds like Les Dawson.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.