Katie Bailey #11 Cry me a river; your tears are fake, there’s only so much croaking a voice box will take

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she does a video saying she makes no money off TT blah blah blah now she got her cash app pinned on her live 🙄 how about you budget like everyone else has to does my head in
Crying cuz she can’t afford her next fix… spending money on her self instead of her kids. She deserves everything that comes her way but she’s fake, no body will have phoned anyone

Reactions: 3
Her poor kids. She really needs to sort herself out and come off TikTok she’s constantly moaning how toxic it is. As she likes to say on the daily make it make sense

Reactions: 1
Her poor kids. She really needs to sort herself out and come off TikTok she’s constantly moaning how toxic it is. As she likes to say on the daily make it make sense
Exactly, social do need to know that she keeps coming live telling every one it’ll be our fault when she tries to harm her self. She ain’t stable… save the kids… she isn’t fit to have animals let alone kids

Reactions: 2
She was posting about the amazing furniture bargains she got at a charity shop very recently. In that case why doesn’t her kid have a bed? No money but lending her ex £2k and flaunting £200 in cash on a post. How on earth do people buy her bullshit and give her money?

Reactions: 5
She’s an absolute joke. She can’t control herself to be flashy but cries because she’s so ‘poor’ She’s as useless a mum as she is a crier, she tries and tries but it just isn’t possible to do. She’s losing the ability to blame people on tattle for calling social services on her; she’s moved to a new location and only people close to her (still say herself) can call them.

Said she was coming off for a few days due to her mental health. Then does another concerning video and says she can’t be on her own at the moment due to her thoughts. Kids need moving to a place of safety to be Frank.

Said she was coming off for a few days due to her mental health. Then does another concerning video and says she can’t be on her own at the moment due to her thoughts. Kids need moving to a place of safety to be Frank.
It's the same tit every few weeks. Her stories are boring now she needs to cone up with something better, no one believes her lies anymore

She genuinely can’t stay off tt.. every time she says she’s takin a few days away.. she’s back posting a few hours later.. beggy bitc%

Does anyone think its bad that she's gone shopping at 5 in the morning leaving the kids home alone. She does it for her late night walks, what if there was a fire I doubt they'd wake up

Does anyone think its bad that she's gone shopping at 5 in the morning leaving the kids home alone. She does it for her late night walks, what if there was a fire I doubt they'd wake up
And why does she read like she’s 4 lol

Someone questioned it and she does a stupid reply, she's been called out and she jokes about. 🙄
On her comments? I’ll have a look lol
---
She’s deleted the video
---
---

She’s deleted the video
Ohh I thought you meant they commented on the video of her reading the comment
---
Katie he’s 9 right? You shouldn’t have to sneak through his phone, you should be checking it and letting him know that until he’s at a certain age you have to do phone checks to make sure he’s safe

Last edited:
What she begging for now?
Wasn’t that so embarrassing 😖 notice she got all that money from the gifts, her mate came round, they went straight out to buy the drugs then the rest on food.. you could tell she was on something when she came back live, high as tit in her kitchen all over the place

• Wow
  • Angry
Wasn’t that so embarrassing 😖 notice she got all that money from the gifts, her mate came round, they went straight out to buy the drugs then the rest on food.. you could tell she was on something when she came back live, high as tit in her kitchen all over the place
Oh really I didn't bother carry on watching it, people were asking what the money was for and were being told non of your business basically, well everyone has a right to know what they're giving money for. She's an embarrassment.

• Wow
Oh really I didn't bother carry on watching it, people were asking what the money was for and were being told non of your business basically, well everyone has a right to know what they're giving money for. She's an embarrassment.
Yeah she ended up coming back live when she was shopping she was acting totally different then went home putting all her shopping away, she couldn’t keep still. Oh and walking all around her house now just smoking away. Nice parenting especially if her son really does have asthma. She’s dying to get on the rankings even though she’s pretending she doesn’t want too 😂

Yeah she ended up coming back live when she was shopping she was acting totally different then went home putting all her shopping away, she couldn’t keep still. Oh and walking all around her house now just smoking away. Nice parenting especially if her son really does have asthma. She’s dying to get on the rankings even though she’s pretending she doesn’t want too 😂
I saw her moaning saying she's not going to do it anymore as people were doing lives about her, the real reason is she wants everyone to say oh katie come on just do it then she will beg more.

I saw her moaning saying she's not going to do it anymore as people were doing lives about her, the real reason is she wants everyone to say oh katie come on just do it then she will beg more.
She’s on now doing what she always does, talking about money money money. It’s all she comes on and talks about these days. Hoping people will pay for her kids tit again
---
Katie I can’t help but laugh at your parenting; ya kid smashes ya house up slams doors, what ever else he does and you treat him to a new bike and swimming… oh you’re making your future life HELL

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.