Katie Bailey #11 Cry me a river; your tears are fake, there’s only so much croaking a voice box will take

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love bomb, devalue, play weird head games and be mean like putting salt in their tea for jokes, gaslight, drug and demean, begin to get bored, start to message other women, phone the police or ambulance for drama, get sick, let their kids call you mummy, show off cleaning and caring for them because they are incapable. Then drop…..
---
She has eupd and she has a narcissistic ego. She’s incapable of healthy adult relationships. She will always game play and then act the victim. We’ve seen it so many times now. Each time her relationship is going to be private but she can’t do that because she loves the drama and attention.
---
I thought Niamh had more sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
K how’s it feel knowing your sons going to grow up and be that ‘boyfriend’ that is so disrespectful to woman.. telling them to bring him something that’s right in front of him just cuz he’s a lazy man. Bring my food. Do this do that, Bossing around his partner thinking he’s entitled and better than anyone else… all because you raised him that way. Pussy footing around him, treating him like a little baby, letting him disrespect you and laugh at you because you do as your told by a child. I’d hate to have a kid like that, I wouldn’t even allow it to get that way. Great parenting skills Katie. At least my son is going to be a real man that will know how to respect people unlike the man babies you are dragging up. Silly sl#g. You’ve had more pussy than Hefner. Bet you’re riddled down there 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
K how’s it feel knowing your sons going to grow up and be that ‘boyfriend’ that is so disrespectful to woman.. telling them to bring him something that’s right in front of him just cuz he’s a lazy man. Bring my food. Do this do that, Bossing around his partner thinking he’s entitled and better than anyone else… all because you raised him that way. Pussy footing around him, treating him like a little baby, letting him disrespect you and laugh at you because you do as your told by a child. I’d hate to have a kid like that, I wouldn’t even allow it to get that way. Great parenting skills Katie. At least my son is going to be a real man that will know how to respect people unlike the man babies you are dragging up. Silly sl#g. You’ve had more pussy than Hefner. Bet you’re riddled down there 🤢
Couldn’t of said it better

Reactions: 1
Her sons are being taught so badly. Plus allowing sen children to run the street until dark and bully other children.

Reactions: 2
I’m shocked Niamh is back after all the drama before! What a fool!

I saw a video of Katie’s about teaching her kids to come home when the street lights go on? What a load of bull! Her oldest is out allhours and does as he pleases

Reactions: 3
Those poor boys don’t stand much of a chance being raised by a narcissist who will do the easiest thing to avoid having to actually parent so she can just focus on herself and her own needs.

Is Naimh an ex of hers?

Well she was on live trying to start drama with Kim… problem is Kim doesn’t clap back like the others so no one is watching or gifting cos she’s arguing with no one 😂 I also got sent a screenshot of her Snapchat story 😂😂 wow every girl is the love of her life
Love of her life 😂😂😂god she’s such an embarrassment with this fake tit begging for sympathy all the time

Love of her life 😂😂😂god she’s such an embarrassment with this fake tit begging for sympathy all the time
They were only together 5 mins! Kim isn’t responding in the way that she wants so she’s trying to make her feel guilty.

I have been away from here for far too long. What on earth have I missed. I've missed the whole Kim relationship and how the hell is Niamh back all over her???
---
Well she was on live trying to start drama with Kim… problem is Kim doesn’t clap back like the others so no one is watching or gifting cos she’s arguing with no one 😂 I also got sent a screenshot of her Snapchat story 😂😂 wow every girl is the love of her life
Wow she is so extra, another woman the kids have seen come and go. She's still as ridiculous as ever then. Love of her life 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I have been away from here for far too long. What on earth have I missed. I've missed the whole Kim relationship and how the hell is Niamh back all over her???
---

Wow she is so extra, another woman the kids have seen come and go. She's still as ridiculous as ever then. Love of her life 😂😂😂😂😂😂
No clue how niamh came back but she is mad for doing so. Kim and her were over as quick as they got together nothing new there though with katie

Poor desperate Kelly.. beggy just ain’t into her and it’s comical.. beggy is boring now though
She is soooo boring these days, even the women she’s been with.. as much as I’m happy for Linda those days were the most entertaining 😂

• Haha
Just seen she is on live an she has had a run in with a neighbour 🤣
Ohhh I missed it… just gettin the end of her lies.. sayin she don’t ask to be gifted and don’t ask for anything on tt… she don’t earn from tt… does the loon forget about her tt shop lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.