Katie Bailey #11 Cry me a river; your tears are fake, there’s only so much croaking a voice box will take

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh I missed it… just gettin the end of her lies.. sayin she don’t ask to be gifted and don’t ask for anything on tt… she don’t earn from tt… does the loon forget about her tt shop lol
Think she forgets the shite she spouts, she has more than one TikTok account that I bet she doesn’t show the benefit people and she has more than one bank account 😂 and has used other peoples account in the past, so she can’t be raging for people reporting her for doing exactly what she’s doing

Reactions: 1
She also said she dont get anything on her cashapp, ive been on plenty of lives when she has received money on there, not long ago maybe 2 weeks or less she got about 100£ she said she was taking the kids to trampoline Park with that money, and what she received through gifts she will give to a girl who said she had no presents for her daughters birthday

I'm wayyyy behind on beggy Bailey! So can anyone quickly recap me why is it trolls fault she can barely feed her kids and can't feed herself and is living on Red bulls and loosing weight...

So I was still around when this massive Inheritance drama unfolded ✌ so I'm a bit lost now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Live with chloe, I dont understand how they all have massive fall outs, say the mist horrible things about each other then are friends like nothing has happened 😕

Reactions: 4
Oh she’s going for the weeklys guys guys 😂
Imagine going for weekly’s when troll accounts have videos of your beastiality tendencies 👀 more exposure. How does that saying go? You made it public, so we will make it public-er 😂 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s like a cartoon character with pound signs in her eyes. Reported to social services yet again. I couldn’t watch her live for more than a few minutes because she’s so full of rubbish. On live with the woman she slated…..

Reactions: 5
She’s like a cartoon character with pound signs in her eyes. Reported to social services yet again. I couldn’t watch her live for more than a few minutes because she’s so full of rubbish. On live with the woman she slated…..
I’m worried about the amount of lies she comes out with. Lying big fat liar she is, no ones phoned social, she thinks she’ll get more views if she lies her way through the app. And yeah k get your sons bedrooms sorted out and the rest of your house instead of sitting on your fat arse all day
Also, sort that wall out.. looks a right state

Attachments

• Haha
She’s just creating drama as no one is interested in her anymore. She’s not a nice person.she’s evil to the bone! And uses people. Can’t be bothered watchin hee anymore. Lies are too much.. and besides,much more drama goin on with real creators haha.. Cla and Elphaba and EQ..

Does the older son not live with her,it’s all
My son my son my son,nothing about the eldest or his room. Where’s all the tvs she had and gaming consoles. Gaming chairs that she got gifted and beds she was gifted from her last move.

Does the older son not live with her,it’s all
My son my son my son,nothing about the eldest or his room. Where’s all the tvs she had and gaming consoles. Gaming chairs that she got gifted and beds she was gifted from her last move.
It’s typical narc parenting, the younger one is the golden child (i.e the more malleable one).

If she lent Kim £2k then why the duck hasn’t she got carpets down and an actual bed for her kid 🙈😂 she’s running out of stories for clout cos the ones that did (Hannah and Linda) have moved on and cba with her 😂😂

If she lent Kim £2k then why the duck hasn’t she got carpets down and an actual bed for her kid 🙈😂 she’s running out of stories for clout cos the ones that did (Hannah and Linda) have moved on and cba with her 😂😂
Exactly bet it kills her seeing her ex’s move on like normal people and she’s still the same old lying manipulative beg that has to make up stories to make her life look .. well I can’t say good cuz she makes her self look a right embarrassment: her kid doesn’t have a proper bed 😳 she no doubt sold all the kids stuff when she moved

She would report herself to social just so she can claim malicious tattlers did it to ruin her but she’s a boss mum who can over come obstacles and the unfair treatment. Literally anything she can say to be a victim she will. She can turn and twist any situation and actually victimises herself.

Sob story again Katie you’re hardly online any more so if someone’s actually phoned the social AGAIN THEN IT WILL BE PEOPLE WHO KNOW YOU PERSONALLY. You have no control over your kids. You let them run riot and terrorise old people. Duck off with your fake life

So she does a video saying she makes no money off TT blah blah blah now she got her cash app pinned on her live 🙄 how about you budget like everyone else has to does my head in

PENDING:: fake overdose… she’ll be copying cla and Gemma soon or pretend she’s in the hospital because of ‘trolls’ silly thing she is

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.