Katie Bailey #11 Cry me a river; your tears are fake, there’s only so much croaking a voice box will take

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the point of that video of her and Kim being over?
Is she trying to send hate Kim’s way because she’s involved with someone else? They were only together for 5 minutes. She also did a video the other day saying that Chloe was the only ex she would lie for, die for. Didn’t she visit her once and then ditch her? All these massively meaningful relationships that last less time than most people’s morning cuppa 🙄

Reactions: 4
Is she trying to send hate Kim’s way because she’s involved with someone else? They were only together for 5 minutes. She also did a video the other day saying that Chloe was the only ex she would lie for, die for. Didn’t she visit her once and then ditch her? All these massively meaningful relationships that last less time than most people’s morning cuppa 🙄
Yeah im surprised chloe is even entertaining her again, chloe didn't have anything nice to say about her, always the same story with Katie just different women all the time

Reactions: 2
Literally onlive flashing the cash like a chavvy teenager. Then saying it’s payday tomorrow like universal credit day you absolute Wally

Reactions: 1
She’s desperate that she’s making out she got cheated on again…. She’s doing it for the gifts and no one cares anymore 😂 she doesn’t even get the views 😂

She’s desperate that she’s making out she got cheated on again…. She’s doing it for the gifts and no one cares anymore 😂 she doesn’t even get the views 😂
Everyone is bored of her now, it'd the same tit everyday, people are wising up to her now.

Right! she calls her self an tiktok creator, influencer what ever but all she does is post crappy quotes and fake stories. Boring

She visited her once and then they slagged each other off. It really must be desperate times.

I don’t even watch her anymore, I scroll past all her lives and videos, I absolutely can’t stand her. I just hope one day she gets her karma 🤬

And she’s moved onto the next one already😂😂 notice how she’s picked someone who looks a bit like Linda’s girlfriend but she wheres that bold filter so probably looks completely different 😂😂
Oh here we go, where did she meet hee

• Haha
Tiktok surprise surprise. She stalks them first 😂
---
Katie I’m dead stop it 😂😂😂
---
Oh don’t worry Stephanie EVERYONE knows her past 😂 you’ll soon turn into sniffany or kitteny soon. What ever tickles your fancy 😂😂
What the hell! Who is she? Never seen her before. Question is has katie told you her real story or the story she likes you to believe 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
What the hell! Who is she? Never seen her before. Question is has katie told you her real story or the story she likes you to believe 🤦‍♀️
Just some pussy she’s scraped off tiktok 😂 She’s paid the kid to act cringe again 😭

• Haha
I've just said on her live that I'm not on her about her. But why do tiktokers say don't send gifts or it doesn't matter but they can turn them off. And literally got blocked. .. to my that's says don't send them but do send them I love begging.

Tiktok surprise surprise. She stalks them first 😂
---
Katie I’m dead stop it 😂😂😂
---
Oh don’t worry Stephanie EVERYONE knows her past 😂 you’ll soon turn into sniffany or kitteny soon. What ever tickles your fancy 😂😂
She looks like she’d knock Katie out if he upsets her 😂

And she’s moved onto the next one already😂😂 notice how she’s picked someone who looks a bit like Linda’s girlfriend but she wheres that bold filter so probably looks completely different 😂😂
Talking of filters, this has just come up on FYP. Someone met her in town and was excited to see her. She looks completely different without a filter.
---
I don't watch her anymore. Until she came up on my FYP, she hasn't changed has she? Still a beg!

Attachments

The beg has already started training her new victim 😂 she’s got a cash app in her bio already but didn’t know how to mod begs fake social worker 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.