Katie Bailey #11 Cry me a river; your tears are fake, there’s only so much croaking a voice box will take

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on now doing what she always does, talking about money money money. It’s all she comes on and talks about these days. Hoping people will pay for her kids tit again
---
Katie I can’t help but laugh at your parenting; ya kid smashes ya house up slams doors, what ever else he does and you treat him to a new bike and swimming… oh you’re making your future life HELL
I'm sure she's done out Morgans room 3 times, where does that money come from? Didn't he have carpet or some flooring down at one point?

Reactions: 2
I'm sure she's done out Morgans room 3 times, where does that money come from? Didn't he have carpet or some flooring down at one point?

Thinks she’s played musical bedrooms again….. or the dogs emptied his bowels on it and she’s left it and it stinks.

• Sick
I thought this. She’s probably one of those that sells her carpets for a fix 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another made up story 😂😂😂Her new tiktok video. If all these story’s were true she would have had her phone oi recording it 😂
---
Soon we’ll see a video of her taking her son to look at some horses with caravans on the field or walk past the travelers field for ‘proof’ 😂

Reactions: 1
She winds me up she was on live yesterday bawling her eyeballs out couple of hours later she was back on live getting loads of gifts depression seemed to have gone she was buzzing every time I clicked on her today she was going on about Morgan hasn’t got a bike probably hoping somebody will buy her one

I didn’t know Jess was Katie’s ex 😂😂😂 soon as she says it Katie cuts her off 😂😂 it’s funny when ya know it’s all fake but then some truths always comes out

Attachments

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
She said today on live both her boys are getting new bikes on Friday she said it's going to cost her a fortune. Then later on in the live she was thanking people for their gifts and she said you've saved me this week with tour gifts by putting food in my cupboards, where is money coming from for bikes if she couldn't afford food. She gave the boys 30£ yesterday and today then Morgan asked for more money and she just let him take her card 🙄

• Wow
I briefly caught her on live earlier clearly on the phone to a professional trying to arrange an appointment following her GP referral. She was was really struggling to keep a smile off her face, I bet she got plenty of gifts for that call. I don’t understand the people who are gifting her, can they not see her constant contradictions?
She said today on live both her boys are getting new bikes on Friday she said it's going to cost her a fortune. Then later on in the live she was thanking people for their gifts and she said you've saved me this week with tour gifts by putting food in my cupboards, where is money coming from for bikes if she couldn't afford food. She gave the boys 30£ yesterday and today then Morgan asked for more money and she just let him take her card 🙄
Easier than having to make the effort to actually parent her kids. That would take her focus off herself 🙄

Reactions: 3
Who in the right mind would give there 9 year old their card to go out with 😂😂

Just shows she begs for mo ey she doesn’t need when she can give her 9 year old her bank card to spend what ever he wants. Notice she had to send the money into that particular bank card, dodgy beg 😂 rinsing the system and people on tt. No wonder she can just give her card away for the kids to spend Willy nilly.

Just shows she begs for mo ey she doesn’t need when she can give her 9 year old her bank card to spend what ever he wants. Notice she had to send the money into that particular bank card, dodgy beg 😂 rinsing the system and people on tt. No wonder she can just give her card away for the kids to spend Willy nilly.
Yes I thought that, that will be the bank account the benefits office don't know about

I see she hasn't changed! I saw her on with Jess , battling away. They are as bad as each other.
She needs to stop the gambling. And stop begging! I just can't bare her!!!

Does she ever stop going on about bloody money she’s such a manipulator somebody just sent her 50 quid to her cash app been going on about she’s struggling till Thursday and got no washing up liquid

• Wow
Does she ever stop going on about bloody money she’s such a manipulator somebody just sent her 50 quid to her cash app been going on about she’s struggling till Thursday and got no washing up liquid
Don't think I've watched her for a week, last time she was begging then and the gifts were rolling in, she takes the piss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.