Katie Bailey #11 Cry me a river; your tears are fake, there’s only so much croaking a voice box will take

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants money for the house wkd.. last nite sayin the dog was addicted to pain meds like her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Seen she’s begging again. Probably no one sat on the phone or it’s her new gf. She’ll probably be begging this money so she can lend it to her new gf, fall out then accuse her of not paying her bk. she’s so boring it’s the same story over and over

Reactions: 2
The begging on this live is unbelievable, and so many idiots sending cash. First she had no money, was gonna use a food bank, then she's sending money from her account to other people. Folks are so stupid 😆 honestly, I'm worried that these idiots are in our society. Talk about gullible. What an embarrassment. Who does she think she is?

Reactions: 3
She's on the phone to that Kelly, the mug who katie uses when she looses everyone, Kelly will be shoved aside again when there's new fanny on the scene.
If I was gifting someone then they said they were giving it to someone else I'd be so pissed off. Would never gift anyone who the other day had 400£ sitting on their kitchen side, she always has money she is a beg and a liar

Reactions: 5
She’s got money.. shes an habitual liar..we all knew she would start slagging Kim off!

Reactions: 1
K you’re a dirty beg begging for money for your drugs and debts, you’ll always beg, you’ve got no shame what’s so ever

What’s she done with all the cash she had the other day to teach her kid the value of money? As she is always begging for money not sure she’s really in a position to teach anyone how to value money is she?

What’s she done with all the cash she had the other day to teach her kid the value of money? As she is always begging for money not sure she’s really in a position to teach anyone how to value money is she?
Exactly what I said, shes a joke how could she of spent all that money, she needs to teach herself budgeting if she's struggling, which we know she's not just a massive beg

It’s actually so cringe looking at the desperation in Kelly’s face.. now she’s tryna act like Hannah. Lip biting and snarl 😂😂😂😂 proper funny

She actually said I’m a private person 😂then acting like her exes have done her wrong. The narcissistic personality is strong in this one.

I can’t believe she had the cheek to say she’s sick of being financially abused… she’s such a hypocrite

Proves everyday she’s not stable enough to have kids. Look how Linda changed her self,life.. Katie will never be able to do that. She’s too much of a deluded sl@g, pussy galore the woman

Another vulnerable woman with four kids and the friend is a fool for giving her any time again after what she did

Friends with niamh again and who is her 'daughter' that's pregnant. Where the f**k do all these daughters come from?

What did she do?
K’s a predator. She goes for the same prey over and over again; single, vulnerable, naive mums. Same MO every time. She will get with them, become a ‘family’ and her kids will call them mum and it will a blended mess while K plots how to twist the narrative for her future slag down lives about how they used her, abused her and took all her money while she’s secretly plied them with unlimited amounts of medication and salt poisoned drink. Nicki, watch for that milk that has no top on yer 😉

Reactions: 6
Watching the live last nite was bloody awful.. she’s so manipulative.. I’m shocked neve is back there again.. and letting that creature kiss her child!!! Imagine that mouth near ur kid.. 🤢

Watching the live last nite was bloody awful.. she’s so manipulative.. I’m shocked neve is back there again.. and letting that creature kiss her child!!! Imagine that mouth near ur kid.. 🤢
Well she's stupid to go back, clearly didn't learn nothing the last time, so if things kick off again only herself to blame

I know her MO, once you see it, it’s glaringly obvious. She repeatedly follows the same narcissistic cycle - love bomb, devalue, discard and smear campaign.
I haven’t watched her for very long. What did she do to her friend?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.