Katie Bailey #11 Cry me a river; your tears are fake, there’s only so much croaking a voice box will take

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the new thread, must admit I only stay on her lives for about 5 minutes she is so boring and repetitive
---
What does she need money for? She had 400£ sitting on her side the other day

Reactions: 4
Dropping hints there is a new woman on the scene. I can’t watch her for long these days, I prefer chelsealee art for entertainment value. It’s nice to see L chilled with the new baby.

Reactions: 3
Recap - she’s boring as heck these days. Her oldest is still a bully, she’s still a beg, she still treats the youngest like a baby. She’s still trying to get with various exes and any vulnerable women.

She’s only been single 5 minutes. She really can’t be alone can she?

Dropping hints there is a new woman on the scene. I can’t watch her for long these days, I prefer chelsealee art for entertainment value. It’s nice to see L chilled with the new baby.
The Cla drama and elphabeg is hilarious
---
She’s only been single 5 minutes. She really can’t be alone can she?
Beggy the gigalow lol

Reactions: 2
Blimey I’ve not commented on these threads for a while. I never watch the beggy witch!

Reactions: 1
Poor old k#lly always waiting in the wings just in case. No girl she just don’t fancy you. Got to love a trier though.

Where does she meet all these women from? Seems to be a new one every week

She’s ugly as sin too.. what do they see in her
Reckon it’s just the TikTok ‘fame’ and she absolutely buys them. Like love bombing straight off and throwing money at them. Bet they all take it back when they see her in real life though, girls skin is botched.

So Kelly has sent her gifts and a note saying marry me or something like that! Cringe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She’s live now slagging Kim off. Saying that she’s got no money over the weekend and she had the last £30 off her 😐
---
Also she’s on the phone telling someone but you can’t hear the other person and it’s quiet as anything

She’s live now slagging Kim off. Saying that she’s got no money over the weekend and she had the last £30 off her 😐
---
Also she’s on the phone telling someone but you can’t hear the other person and it’s quiet as anything
She was doing that yesterday on live on the phone but barely talking to whoever was on it

Saying she’s behind on all her bills and she’s got no money, someone said everyone send a £1 and she said she will go get her carpet 😂 so just begging for money.

edit to add, not just carpets, trampoline park for the kids at the weekend 😂

• Haha
Saying she’s behind on all her bills and she’s got no money, someone said everyone send a £1 and she said she will go get her carpet 😂 so just begging for money.

edit to add, not just carpets, trampoline park for the kids at the weekend 😂
Actually really bad all this begging, now she's saying she will send the gift money she's getting to others, so what's the point of getting the gifts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.