Katie Bailey #11 Cry me a river; your tears are fake, there’s only so much croaking a voice box will take

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how everytime I pop into her live she’s saying what she “needs” tomorrow she’s going to get coat hangers, A SHARK HOOVER…. Yes you heard that right. How can a woman on benefits be buying tit like this just randomly.

Reactions: 4
I love how everytime I pop into her live she’s saying what she “needs” tomorrow she’s going to get coat hangers, A SHARK HOOVER…. Yes you heard that right. How can a woman on benefits be buying tit like this just randomly.
And goin to London on a sat for an emergency passport.. do they open government offices on a sat especially for the kitten nipple feeder

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What in TT hell have I missed. I noticed all videos with Chloe were gone from the narcs page so came straight here. That didn't take long, she is a dangerous predator how she gets away with it all the time grinds my gears

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.