Kate Lawler #5 BB winner, can’t cook her own dinner and loves her dogs more than her sprog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It genuinely upsets me the way she behaves to that beautiful baby. It's a little person, she made, on purpose! She doesn't seem to have any desire to interact with Noa beyond making her sleep for as long as possible. duck responding to the babies needs - or respecting anyone around her (hello Sue), it's all about what Kate wants and trying to be as zany and hillarious at the same time. It's neither for the record. It's deeply depressing. She wouldn't stand for being treated this way. For the record feeding her banana sunshine porridge, swaddling her firmly and putting her to bed nice and early for a few nights might do her the world of good though!

Reactions: 6
She has obviously read absolutely nothing about signs of readiness for babies to start weaning... Noa still has such a strong tongue thrust, she is in no way ready for weaning! She's probably started sleeping poorly because she's in discomfort and pain from being given food way sooner than she should be!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Babies really like them. I used for both mine they are swaddles but allow the natural position of babies arms rather than down the sides like other swaddles. However they need to stop being used once baby can roll
Yep, they are much more comfortable and less restrictive than normal swaddles. Babies can self soothe by eating their hands etc. My little one loved hers from day 1, would recommend to anybody!

Reactions: 2
What is wrong with this woman?! Honesty!! She’s such a bleeping moron. Goes on and on about the baby sleeping, can’t be arsed to do an 11pm feed but is ok to duck about and do her best to wake her up for an ig story that isn’t funny.
Sure there’s probably some brain dead prats following her “Oh Pete you’ll never guess what Kate’s done now, she’s only knocked the spider cup over, would ya credit it, that gir’s always up to something tee-hee”
It’s just low, like the lowest form of humour using a sleeping baby as a prop - ‘don’t wake the baby’ trope. She’ll be slipping on a banana next… with Noa in her arms probably, cos it’s a larfffff. Why not just let the pram go at the top of that hill you walk to dogs up. Hilarious I’m sure, anything for a laugh innit?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why did she have a kid if ALL she does or wang on about it not sleeping. News flash Kate, babies don’t sleep that much. They go through ups & downs.

I’ve got two & they’ve both recently had back to back illness. I’ve barely slept in 4 weeks. Literally 2/3 hours a night. Plus a full time actual job I have to get up & leave the house for every single day. I’m absolutely exhausted, I cannot tell you how tired I am. I can barely think straight. But you just get up & crack on. It’s a bad phase. It’ll get better again. Being tired is just part of parenting!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Why did she have a kid if ALL she does or wang on about it not sleeping. News flash Kate, babies don’t sleep that much. They go through ups & downs.

I’ve got two & they’ve both recently had back to back illness. I’ve barely slept in 4 weeks. Literally 2/3 hours a night. Plus a full time actual job I have to get up & leave the house for every single day. I’m absolutely exhausted, I cannot tell you how tired I am. I can barely think straight. But you just get up & crack on. It’s a bad phase. It’ll get better again. Being tired is just part of parenting!
Make sure you try banana porridge on them!

Yep in all seriousness, Kate has got a lot ahead of her that is going to irk her. She doesn’t yet know that the stationary baby phase is pretty easy bar the tiredness.

Reactions: 8
I can't help but feel like she doesn't help herself,why do they eat separate from the baby, why is she so chaotic,literally knobbing around when perhaps she should get sorted and get her moaning face in bed her baby sleeps hours before she actually goes to bed,she wants it all doesn't she.Them stories last night where just urgh not at all funny.

Reactions: 4
Why would boj be disappointed she had porridge for dinner?!! What is she, 6?!

Always trying to act like a hormonal teenager left home alone by parents when you're 40 plus is not normal. I would absolutely hate to live with a partner who absolutely refused to cook or learn to look after themselves if I wasn't around.

Reactions: 14
I can't help but feel like she doesn't help herself,why do they eat separate from the baby, why is she so chaotic,literally knobbing around when perhaps she should get sorted and get her moaning face in bed her baby sleeps hours before she actually goes to bed,she wants it all doesn't she.Them stories last night where just urgh not at all funny.
I didn't eat with my baby at 6 months old. No thanks, too early. But yes she doesn't help herself. Just go to bed Kate.

Reactions: 6
I’d honestly take my baby to A&E or something if she did that 😱, I’d be thinking she was having a fit or a febrile convulsion.

Noa must do that regularly 🤷🏼‍♀️ But I’ve never seen that before with my two x
What did I miss? Has she removed the story?

Parenting via Instagram… nice one Kate. If you’re really concerned then surely take her to the doctor rather than post her sleeping to potentially millions? That poor baby. She’ll grow up with zero privacy.

Sorry I’m gonna be one of those people but.... Kate still uses the doula?! I could have sworn I saw a post about her saying she was going to miss her 🤔

apologies but I’ve not been on this thread for ages and Kate just came up on my explore page so I had a nosey

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.