Kate Lawler #5 BB winner, can’t cook her own dinner and loves her dogs more than her sprog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are babies for such a short time, she really should make the most of it and make an effort to enjoy this time. Girls in particular don’t want to be babies for long and almost as soon as they turn one they start looking and acting like a little girl rather than a baby

Reactions: 9
“I’m whispering because someone is asleep…”

NIGHT SON
NIGHY SON

🙄

I also voted no to dropping night feed. She’s dropped it so I hope Noa wakes around 2am 🧙‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Parenting by poll. Can she not like just get to know her own daughter without relying on polls 🙄

Reactions: 12
Haha bet she feels like a dick now, that's what she gets for listening to a poll instead of doing actual parenting 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Haha bet she feels like a dick now, that's what she gets for listening to a poll instead of doing actual parenting 🤦🏻‍♀️
🙄 Just reduce the amount of milk little by little not cold turkey. She can easily find this information online. She's in such a rush with it all.

I see Noa had her up all night! Lol!!
I suppose because Noa didn’t really want her morning bottle, she will probably drop that one too 🙄
Why at the first sign of something different does she panic, just go with the flow and when after awhile you notice it’s becoming a pattern, then think about altering things, not change everything after just one night!!

Reactions: 6
Can someone please remind her that Noa isn’t even 6 months old, for god sake stop trying to make her fit your wants of a unbroken night sleep but basically depriving her. It’s ridiculous now 🤦🏼‍♀️ My son didn’t stop night feeds until he was 10 months and just dropped on his own and slept through - every baby gets there differently. Also, you’ve weaned her very early maybe she has some discomfort from the food?! Or she’s teething or she wants a cuddle, she’s a bloody baby and still a young one!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Kate acts so free spirited but she totally can't cope with being flexible about a baby. From the way she presents herself I thought she would be a go with the flow type of mum.
I don't have children but I do know its difficult however given her job and life style she could adopt a less rigid approach. It's not like she has to go back to a 9-5 like the majority of working mums

Kate acts so free spirited but she totally can't cope with being flexible about a baby. From the way she presents herself I thought she would be a go with the flow type of mum.
I don't have children but I do know its difficult however given her job and life style she could adopt a less rigid approach. It's not like she has to go back to a 9-5 like the majority of working mums
Really? Interesting. To me she comes across as a total control freak.

Reactions: 3
She liked Laura Whitmore’s post about exclusively breastfeeding and feeling anxious and protective about even talking about her baby on social media? What exactly do you like about that post Kate? Seeing as on your latest post you compare your daughter looking at her hands as being off her face on mushrooms or acid. Wow. I. Am. SHOCKED!!

Reactions: 8
Same! I can see why the other poster thinks that though, because I do think Kate tries to appear “carefree and spontaneous”. But it’s just an act. It’s why she has struggled so much with having a baby. Because she can’t control much of it and she clearly can’t handle with it.

Reactions: 7
To me she comes across as someone who is not particularly controlling but a bit easy going. However, although I have always known who she is, she has only recently been on my radar through her being on that TV programme so I could be buying into her act. She now fascinates me, not in a good way, because she seems so dated and rough.

Reactions: 5
She liked Laura Whitmore’s post about exclusively breastfeeding and feeling anxious and protective about even talking about her baby on social media? What exactly do you like about that post Kate? Seeing as on your latest post you compare your daughter looking at her hands as being off her face on mushrooms or acid. Wow. I. Am. SHOCKED!!
They say how anxious they are about it but do it anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's not controlling, she's just lazy and bone idle. Doesn't want to cook, tend to her baby, have a newborn, do the night feeds etc etc etc. Selfish to the core.

Why is she saying weird tit about Noa wanting to eat her porridge and drink more milk after she'd dropped one of her feeds on purpose?
And when she said "I thought she'd be parched after I dropped her feed." Why the duck did you drop her feed if you thought it would make her uncomfortable? Who would do that to their baby? And obviously passing her weird food issues onto Noa, nice and young.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Why is she saying weird tit about Noa wanting to eat her porridge and drink more milk after she'd dropped one of her feeds on purpose?
And when she said "I thought she'd be parched after I dropped her feed." Why the duck did you drop her feed if you thought it would make her uncomfortable? Who would do that to their baby? And obviously passing her weird food issues onto Noa, nice and young.

Yep, she needs her head wobbling she’s not even 6 months old and now she’s saying feeding them up before bed works? What she going to do with teething cut the gums to they come through quicker? This woman 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
When is she going to get it into her head that babies/kids/adults wake up for reasons other than hunger and thirst.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.