Kate Lawler #5 BB winner, can’t cook her own dinner and loves her dogs more than her sprog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate doesn’t realise how easy she has it at the moment! Can’t wait for all her moaning when noa starts dropping naps.
Or when Noa can talk back at her. It starts young once they've mastered a few words!
Ah, this riles me so much. Not just dads saying they are 'babysitting', but anyone giving loads of praise to dads who are literally doing the bare minimum. I bet he expects a gold medal every time he changes a nappy
The way she harps on about how wonderful he is for basically not leaving her when she was struggling, no wonder.

Reactions: 4
Omg Kate had a family member round and didn’t make them do any manual labour. Last time her sister was round she was mopping the floors. Still took the piss out of her though, obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So that is her Mum and her sister that’s been round the house in the space of a week, not to mention Sue of course. But what I just don’t get is where were they all during those first 4 months when she had PND? Why did she have to pay a stranger to give her 3 nights off a week when they are obviously close enough to help? Was it Covid related? Or are they also allergic to newborns like she was?

Boj clearly reads tattle, said he was winding Kate up by saying babysit 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her sister is even louder and more shrill than her. Both of them bellowing around that beautiful little girl. Horrible.

• Sad
I've just seen her festival post. Saying waking up to Noa after the festival late night etc was an experience she doesn't want to repeat is nasty. Doesn't matter what she says the resentment shines through. She could have worded it better. Waking up and having the demands of a day ahead when you don't want to adult etc. I get it. We all have days we just want to stay under a duvet for whatever reason but 'waking up to Noa' sounds horrible. I'm sorry. Think it but don't broadcast it.

Reactions: 13
Why must she shame every person that comes round about their food preferences. It's painful to watch.

Reactions: 13
She’s a cock!!! She really has jinxed herself with the my baby sleeps right through. It really has rattled her. Let the fun begin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s a cock!!! She really has jinxed herself with the my baby sleeps right through. It really has rattled her. Let the fun begin 🤣
Smug McSmug tripped herself up. That post about Noa sleeping was daft.

• Haha
Always moaning about everything. Didn’t miss periods, well neither do I but they aren’t the end of the world.

Reactions: 3
It is the disgusting the way she shouts about her family’s eating habits and mocks them. She thinks she’s being so funny. I feel especially sorry for Sue when she does this as she looks very shy and quiet and almost as if she doesn’t understand how many people this idiot is screaming to about what she eats.

🙄 One night the baby hasn't drunk much of her night feed and didn't go straight back to sleep and Kate's asking if it is time to drop the night feed. Babies are developing humans, their systems are not so finely tuned as adult ones. She's not a robot. Jesus. Accept you are going to lose sleep Kate in the next few years. I agree if you get a proper run of her barely drinking her night feed then yes possibly give it up especially as you're weaning her but give her a chance.

Reactions: 14
🙄 One night the baby hasn't drunk much of her night feed and didn't go straight back to sleep and Kate's asking if it is time to drop the night feed. Babies are developing humans, their systems are not so finely tuned as adult ones. She's not a robot. Jesus. Accept you are going to lose sleep Kate in the next few years. I agree if you get a proper run of her barely drinking her night feed then yes possibly give it up especially as you're weaning her but give her a chance.
I voted no, it was 84% saying yes, drop the feed. She’s enabled by a bunch of idiots

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.