Kate Lawler #5 BB winner, can’t cook her own dinner and loves her dogs more than her sprog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noa probably slept well last night because she was knackered from the night before!!!

Reactions: 6
Wait until Noa starts teething, I found the sleepless nights from that harder then the night feeds.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Ugh my 9 month old was up from 1am-5am crying inconsolably. Nightmare? teething? who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️.

The unpredictable happens and they can’t tell you. Porridge ain’t the magic cure for everything that’s going to crop up over the next few years.

A baby waking up for thirst or a cuddle is no bother. When they wake up with a sky high temperature or the dreaded Croup cough, you wish it was just because they are hungry!

Reactions: 13
Ugh my 9 month old was up from 1am-5am crying inconsolably. Nightmare? teething? who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️.

The unpredictable happens and they can’t tell you. Porridge ain’t the magic cure for everything that’s going to crop up over the next few years.

A baby waking up for thirst or a cuddle is no bother. When they wake up with a sky high temperature or the dreaded Croup cough, you wish it was just because they are hungry!
Hope you're having a strong cuppa!

You know she thinks porridge is going to work every night now and be upset it doesn't. Noa has just started her weaning journey. Her digestive system is going thorough huge changes. Porridge might work one night, might not another. Little people are unpredictable. Get your head around this and you'll be in for a better ride Kate.

Reactions: 5
Wow it’s very full on knowing what times she woke etc.
makos if your baby woke at 6 from half 7 you don’t go and give them a dummy because you want an extra hour!!! 😡

Sues told her to stop filming and photographing and yet the idiot still continues. 😡
Also notice sue wears earphones when she’s around Kate!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Her content is so fooking DULL!! I haven't even felt compelled to check here, that is how DULL.

Reactions: 3
More mag deals incoming when the sleepless nights really start with the teething. It'll be woe is me social media posts, mag interviews, doula for the nights..... sure needs to understand that babies are unpredictable and need full time care.

Reactions: 4
I just went to look at her stories, and the amount she has posted today is just ridiculous, most of it just boring nonsense - Kate, please step away from instagram for a little while

Dogs walking in tune to the GBBO 🥱🥱 put the phone down and enjoy your gorgeous little girl

Reactions: 2
Good lord the kids ate porridge and had a decent sleep, she’s banged on about it for a full day

• Haha
Poor little Noa being forced fed porridge until she almost bursts so her lazy arsed Mum can get her 12 hours of undisturbed sleep. The more I see of Kate, the more I think she should have got a Tiny Tears doll!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I'm not Kate's biggest fan but I just view her insta for updates on Noa, she's so beautiful.

The fact she’s done the recipe as if it’s the answer to every parents problem fml 🤦🏼‍♀️
FFS 🤣 doesn’t every baby have a banana porridge stage, had me going over there thinking it was going to be a dead fancy recipe, she really doesn’t cook eh! 😂

I'm not Kate's biggest fan but I just view her insta for updates on Noa, she's so beautiful.
She’s such a little poppet 🤗🤗

So the porridge isn’t the be all and end all. She will still be fed it hoping that it works again.

Those angel wing sleep suits look bloody uncomfortable poor child
Babies really like them. I used for both mine they are swaddles but allow the natural position of babies arms rather than down the sides like other swaddles. However they need to stop being used once baby can roll

Anyone else find it weird that she is giving Noa courgette in the morning? And then breakfast porridge at night? 🤔 Is she honestly that clueless or just putting it on for the gram?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.