Kate Lawler #5 BB winner, can’t cook her own dinner and loves her dogs more than her sprog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking of can't cook her own dinner... what is she actual going to do when Noa needs more than just frozen cubes of vegetables?

Is Boj gonna prep every meal for them?

Reactions: 5
Talking of can't cook her own dinner... what is she actual going to do when Noa needs more than just frozen cubes of vegetables?

Is Boj gonna prep every meal for them?
I think she might actually have to GROW UP and stop hiding behind the ladette image she portrays.

Reactions: 7
I love my dogs. Dogs have been in my life since I was a baby and I'm a total dog mom. But when Kate calls Noa her dogs' sister it makes me cringe and I feel overwhelmed with contempt, so pathetic and infantile. Grow up you silly pratt

Reactions: 12
I bloody adore my dog. She’s my second child. Daughter all growed up and left hime and I have a new child that lets me hug her and kiss her and snuggle her … but she’s a dog … not more loved than my actual child

I’m surprised she’s used the ‘Karen’ insult on her stories tonight, given that her twin sister is called Karen!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
How did you find it showering when you have a baby
How did you find it trying to sleep when you have a baby
How did you find it pumping milk for a baby
How did you find it combi feeding a baby
How did you find it weaning a baby
How did you find it when nappies leaked
How did you find it being hungover with a baby

good lord! Must she dissect every area and stage of childhood and motherhood! It is what it is just crack on best you can. There is no magic formula or guidebook.

You never stop questioning no matter what age. Too much screen time? Are they withdrawn? are they happy? School issues? Exam stress? Is she going to continue this until noa is 18??!!

Too many opinions or too much advice isnt useful, she has close family and friends with kids so ask them if it’s a genuine concern. She’s so pedantic it draining.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

good lord! Must she dissect every area and stage of childhood and motherhood! It is what it is just crack on best you can. There is no magic formula or guidebook.

You never stop questioning no matter what age. Too much screen time? Are they withdrawn? are they happy? School issues? Exam stress? Is she going to continue this until noa is 18??!!

Too many opinions or too much advice isnt useful, she has close family and friends with kids so ask them if it’s a genuine concern. She’s so pedantic it draining.
Also I think most mothers would prefer to use the time she spends on Instagram to brush teeth and shower. It doesn't take that long to do both.

Reactions: 13

All for engagement. Everyone has an opinion on babies and they love to share it. She will get replies in droves I bet. All bankable stats

• Heart
Reactions: 18
All for engagement. Everyone has an opinion on babies and they love to share it. She will get replies in droves I bet. All bankable stats
Exactly this. Insta is all a game. It's the sad people who don't realise this and believe influencers actually care about them. Some accounts are very good at this manipulation. Kate doesn't do it so blatantly and isn't sickly about loving all her followers. Stacey Solomon is the worst for it. Beyond fake.

For someone who likes to be in control as she does I find it hard to understand why she can't just get up earlier than Noa and get ready and then she's done. I also like to feel in control as much as possible (obviously with kids you have to go with the flow a lot or you will go insane) but I used to get up before my child so I could shower in peace, maybe even manage a cuppa before she woke and the demands of the day began. I still do that and she's at school! Yes I missed out on some sleep but for me I didn't feel I was chasing my tail trying to get ready once she was up. I still do it now so once she's up I am not rushing trying to get her ready for school and me ready at the same time. Each to their own but my point was she is a control freak so she could very easily get a handle on having a shower and brushing teeth! 🙄

I’m surprised she’s used the ‘Karen’ insult on her stories tonight, given that her twin sister is called Karen!
Also it was such a paranoid comment for her to make.

Last edited:
Yes whilst coming across very controlling she also seems lazy
She’s more of a delagator and prefers others to do the baby tasks

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes whilst coming across very controlling she also seems lazy
She’s more of a delagator and prefers others to do the baby tasks
Well that is true. She will have to evolve though or she'll feel she's walking uphill constantly.

Reactions: 2
Yes I agree it's all for the stats!
She is a twin.....her Mum has nurtured two babies👶👶 she will have most of the answers! I'm sure she has given her lots of advice.
Us twin Mums know every trick in the book

Reactions: 8
The Karen thing is so misogynistic and also really ridiculous. She is quick to say #bekind but will use that insult aimed at women not that much older than her.

She thinks she's so young and free spirited. I bet her mantra is "'I'm not a regular mom I'm a cool mom"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
How many germs and viruses (not even Covid just general ones) will Noa have caught at that festival? If she gets a cold routine will non existent.

Currently going through it with my 9 month old, you forget how clingy they become and how much they need you. My daughter has just a summer cold but pukes every time we give her calpol for some reason so she’s extra grumpy and us sleep deprived but you just get on with it.

Noa sleeping for 12 hours with napping during the day so Kate gets some time to herself will be well out the window!

Reactions: 3
Kate doesn’t realise how easy she has it at the moment! Can’t wait for all her moaning when noa starts dropping naps.

Reactions: 5
Boj said on his story he is 'babysitting' 😂 is that not just being a Dad he's not a babysitter...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Boj said on his story he is 'babysitting' 😂 is that not just being a Dad he's not a babysitter...
Ah, this riles me so much. Not just dads saying they are 'babysitting', but anyone giving loads of praise to dads who are literally doing the bare minimum. I bet he expects a gold medal every time he changes a nappy

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.