Kate Lawler #5 BB winner, can’t cook her own dinner and loves her dogs more than her sprog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As long as she can wipe her own bum I’m sure Kate won’t care, noa can go off and live her life…. As a child still
Or when she's copying Kate "HoMyGosh,HoMyGosh" and "Brilliennnttt" ... Kate will soon realise then how utterly annoying she's been. Not that she would give a stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Stop harping on about how you hadn’t wanted your child and that you aren’t sleeping and start therapy for Christ’s sake, before Noa needs it herself

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She needs to just take it as it comes because it is likely to be years of up and down with sleep, that's just kids for you. I get sleep deprivation is hard and as parents we can all get a bit focused on it in the early days but she seems to get this massive high from when Noa sleeps to complaining again when she doesn't. She's nearly a year old (ish), just accept it won't be the same night to night. She is at the start of teething, there are many more teeth to come in for a start. When Noa is older she’ll be dealing with a later bedtime probably and the fun and games of kids refusing to go to bed. They don't always just go nicely to sleep like they do after a bottle or boob but it's a battle of wills and negotiation and your evenings are cut very short by this nonsense! It is like Kate can't just accept what motherhood is about. Removing the dummy so young when Noa had comfort in it. We did that dummy run for about 3 years as mine liked to have it at night. It was hard and exhausting but I'd have felt awful to remove it when she was an actual baby.
My 3yr old still has his 🙊 it’s his comfort and I just can’t take that away from him atm 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Kate Lawler #6 - Noa’s under 1 so can’t wipe her own bum, Kate regrets ever becoming a mum
Yes Kate, your face is saying I really really don't want you in my life. And your posts since having noa have confirmed that to thousands of people online and left a pretty clear footprint of regret and neglect for noa to find.

Reactions: 10
Hahaha I sent Snickers as a reply to Kate and she told me(us) to get out 👋😂

Reactions: 4
My daughter didn't sleep through properly until she was about 3 1/2 and now going through it all again with my second! I think she needs to lower her expectations by a country mile!

Reactions: 7
My daughter didn't sleep through properly until she was about 3 1/2 and now going through it all again with my second! I think she needs to lower her expectations by a country mile!
💯 I think these Instagram sleep consultant people are charlatans tbh
Babies will do what they want and very few factors will change this

Reactions: 9
She’s manic, I swear to god there’s something off with her during last nights stories. And her dinner?! Not enough to feed a child? She’s fixated with sleep and food. 100% disordered eating also. She needs intervention & quickly.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She really does love her dogs more than Noa. She actually said she’s wished she was like a robot and slept as much as Baxter 🤯

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She really does love her dogs more than Noa. She actually said she’s wished she was like a robot and slept as much as Baxter 🤯
I was shocked at that comment, she truly is dispicable. She really has no clue about true parenting whatsover, too used to being a mum to the doggies. Nothing wrong in that, we have a dog and I know just how much they are a part of your family and home, but Noa is a completely different ball game. Wake up Kate. You know what, if Noa did sleep through all night, surely she'd be worrying if something was wrong? Why she sleeping so much?? She is absolutely sleep obsessed and wanting Noa out of the way.

Reactions: 6
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.