Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrSoHmYgOsH

Chatty Member
**TRIGGER WARNING****

I lost my baby girl at 17 weeks, something I’ll never get over but watching her story this morning not even 24 hours after the wave of light it actually made me sick she is a first class cunt READ THE FUCKING ROOM PRICK

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion…

Obsessed with sleep, hates being a Mum. Counting the days til Noa can wipe her own bum!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

BaggyBertha

Chatty Member
Here we go
#mumsNet 🥱 😂😂

Boj was sick as a dog &Kate took over the care of Noa.
Now she’s come down with it &Boj has taken over!
What’s wrong with that????? 🤔
I didn’t see people bitching when ‘he’ was ill!
I’m not the biggest fan of Lawler but there’s ripping her for being a twat and there’s ripping her for the sake of it when she’s done nothing other than get sick!
‘Yes’ you do have to get on with it
if you’re alone with the baby but,if you’re not? then you pass the care over to the healthy person at that point..Who the hell wouldn't?!

Have a word people🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 33

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Sorry,I’m heavily pregnant and very grumpy but it fucks me off how fucking stupid her followers are by engaging in her fucking nonsense. She asks questions in her posts and gets shitloads of engagement (500+ comments on her Noa in sling post where she asks for holiday essentials for six month old). SHE DOESNT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR ANSWERS SHE IS FUCKING USING YOU FOR ENGAGEMENT SO THE FREEBIES AND AD MONEY WILL ROLL IN. Wrecks my head that people are stupid enough to fall for this nonsense. She’s a fucking arsehole and I don’t buy her gushy Noa posts of late. Let’s see how gushy she is when in the middle of teething or when she takes her abroad and the heat is too much so Noa is (understandably) grumpy and unsettled and ‘ruins’ their holiday. Absolute dick.*

*tiredness may have influenced this post. Apologies

• Heart
Reactions: 33

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
9D5CFB00-0887-4917-9CA1-D41F19810E86.png

I’d like to shake that Tatter by the haaaaaaand! 🤝🤝🤝🤝

9D5CFB00-0887-4917-9CA1-D41F19810E86.png

I’d like to shake that Tatter by the haaaaaaand! 🤝🤝🤝🤝
At this point I should admit that it was me and if that gets me exposed and blocked then so be it, at least we know she reads here! I’ll take one for the team in order to establish that fact 😝

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
This is one of the few times I actually agree with Kate. No one should go on holiday leaving a dog on it's own and if by sharing a photo of the dog it gets some attention and they get action to help this poor animal I think she is doing the right thing. Nice to see a minor celebrity / influencer using their platform for good for a change. Have no sympathy for anyone who goes on holiday without finding proper care for their pet dog.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Cady1954

VIP Member
I don't live in the UK but I like to keep up with the local news from where I'm from originally so I read the Newcastle Evening Chronicle. Anyway one of their shite journalists did an article on who used to be WAG with the NUFC players. Kates name came up when she was seeing Jonathan Woodgate. The journalist then said Kate is 'now a mother to TWO children Tayto and Noah!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Then one of the comments was 'I remember seeing her on the sniff at a posh bar on the Quayside. Classy bird' Made my day

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Elle_Gee

Last night she posted a picture of a lit candle for baby loss awareness month,now less than 12 hours later she's moaning AGAIN about what an inconvenience her baby is to her.shes a horrible cow with zero self awareness and motherhood has really brought out the worst in her.

Reactions: 28

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
Me and my husband have wanted a baby for ten years. After three years of testing, (covid didn't help), we have finally found out I don't ovulate. I feel horrendous that my body is preventing my husband from being the amazing dad I know he should be.

I suffer with many MH problems. If Kate does too then I can understand her controlling nature and inability to focus on the here and now. That said, it is her responsibility to herself AND now her child to acknowledge these things and do something about them. I've spent years working on myself.

That baby girl is a joy to watch and I can't help but feel so sad for myself. I'm sorry for me-railing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion…

Poor thing despises being a Mum, only 3 years to wait for baby to wipe her own bum!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Elle_Gee

I've never done a 180 on someone on Insta this much but she is so unlikeable now. The 'brrriieeellennt' makes me want to stab my eardrums with a blunt knitting needle. Her boyf comes home from hospital after stabbing his hand and she's complaining 'jokingly' that he can't cook her dinner and complains when he leaves a plastic wrapper on the ground. Her sister who really shouldn't be entertaining her with this dare eating thing, ****ing hell how did she not tell her to fook off when she hit her hard with a metal spoon on her forehead. I'm guessing her sister only goes along with it cos she's fond of the attention herself. Will I finally see sense and block her yes or no, yes or no yes or no YES OR NO

• Haha

LycheeForTea

I’m glad Noa didn’t ‘behave’ on their flight home, Kate was so smug and braggy that people advised her to give Noa a bottle for take off and landing on their flight out and it apparently working a treat, she probably thought the flight home would be equally a breeze 🤣 seems like she’s enjoyed the idea of taking Noa on holiday more than actually enjoying taking her on their first family holiday.

The woman thinks she invented motherhood with her “i’ll do a Q&A about taking a baby abroad” as if she isn’t then going to use her followers advice/tips that she herself asked for pre holiday and then palm it off as her own knowledge now she’s some sort of expert with that dreadful John Lewis #Ad in tow.

Not an Ad, not a Spon she just bloody loves talking shite!

• Haha

Howdy

VIP Member
I had a look at her last post (I unfollowed a while back), and I just...I don't know what on earth they expect to happen when you take a baby on a train? 'Noa was meant to nap at her usual time'. What a weird thing to write. Of course she's not going to nap - she's going on an exciting train ride and she's going to be wanting to take in all in and then probably be over-stimulated, but there's literally nothing they can do about that because she's an excited baby on a train 🤷🤷🤷

It just baffles me how immature they are! I'm all for people being honest about how tough it is, but you need to be realistic too and accept that you life has changed ffs
Oh Kate. "She was supposed to nap" and "only then was she calm" when they moved to a bigger space. The blame on Noa comes out loud and clear. It's sad to read. I'm sure everyone on Insta will praise her for being honest and she'll be feeling pleased with herself. However there's honesty and there is blatant resentment. Absolutely the baby stage is tough and exhausting. But isn't it pretty obvious a baby is not going to just nap as expected on a train? She always has an expectation that her baby will just behave and do as Kate wants for her own needs.

I don't know what she expects, that when Noa can walk, go to the loo herself etc, that Kate's responsibility then decreases. It doesn't. It just changes. They don't want to get dressed as you see fit, they don't want to eat what you've cooked, they dawdle when you're in a hurry, they are nervous about school, exams, upset about a friendship issue and the list goes on. Kate, Noa is your daughter forever, she's a wonderful wee girl, your responsibilities don't get easier as she gets older they just change. She won't just sit on a train and read happily for many years, you'll be up and down taking her to the loo, getting her food, dealing with her being restless on a train journey and so on. Sorry am rambling but that latest post just felt sad.

Reactions: 24

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Can you imagine inviting your friends to stay and they bring 2 dogs. I love animals but no thank you.
Also it looks like the friend made a massive effort for them, organised food and activities and accommodated them and their dogs. Imagine doing all that and then seeing Kate's stories over the next week complaining about how awful the whole experience was and she'd never do it again! I think as soon as noa didn't nap at her normal time on the train, from that moment Kate went into meltdown and wrote off the whole weekend before it began. And they're a pair of tight arses to book 2 seats for two adults, 2 dogs and 2 babies.

Reactions: 24

Cady1954

VIP Member
I have just listened to it again and she definitely says Fuck Noa. I can't actually get my head around that. I mean I could understand Fuck Boj to a point but her baby daughter. That's vile.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22