Kate Lawler #5 BB winner, can’t cook her own dinner and loves her dogs more than her sprog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d honestly take my baby to A&E or something if she did that 😱, I’d be thinking she was having a fit or a febrile convulsion.

Noa must do that regularly 🤷🏼‍♀️ But I’ve never seen that before with my two x
She’s replied to some silly comments but not this. It’s so sad that everything is exploited for a joke and content. Poor kid
635FFCB3-1E1C-4582-864C-B2CD2065F0F9.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She’s replied to some silly comments but not this. It’s so sad that everything is exploited for a joke and content. Poor kid
View attachment 700553
I thought it bizarre and odd that she was referencing Noa with the exorcist music in relation to that footage she showed of Noa. Wouldn’t be the first thing that would pop into my head as a parent, the hashtags also 🙄

Reactions: 10
That post kind of freaked me out a bit, I'd not be filming it if it were my baby I'd be going in and checking on them! Probably why my second is co sleeping 😳

Reactions: 3
bleeping hell! Possibly wind the poor mite but I’d be terrified and straight in there

Reactions: 5
just went for a nosey after seeing the comments above and omg I'd be in shock if that was my baby. Surely you'd get that checked out?

Reactions: 4
She’s reached new depths. I’m disgusted that she’s using this for content

Reactions: 12
That post kind of freaked me out a bit, I'd not be filming it if it were my baby I'd be going in and checking on them! Probably why my second is co sleeping 😳
It’s actually quite scary to watch and it’s not even my child! Actual mums care and would go in and check and make sure everything is ok. Kate films it and puts it out on social media so she and her followers can take the piss and laugh!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She is literally disgusting. PND my arse, she is a vile woman that probably still has a terrible coke habit and doesn’t care about her child.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What normal human would film that and put it on Insta rather than going straight in to see if the baby was ok??!!! She is a selfish twit who will do anything for online engagements and ads. Really sad for noa.

That post came up on my feed and scared the crap out of me! I would be in a real panic if that was my child. As some say she might be trying to roll but it was the speed and jerkiness of it that made me worry-I know kids are all different but with mine it was quite obvious when they were trying to roll as they looked all cute and clumsy. Noa did not look like that and I wish I hadn’t seen the video :-(

What normal human would film that and put it on Insta rather than going straight in to see if the baby was ok??!!! She is a selfish twit who will do anything for online engagements and ads. Really sad for noa.
I don't generally defend Kate but maybe she has already checked this out before and is something Noa does frequently. I haven't read all the comments on the post that might confirm or refute this though.

I don't generally defend Kate but maybe she has already checked this out before and is something Noa does frequently. I haven't read all the comments on the post that might confirm or refute this though.
Comments imply it’s not the norm and she doesn’t know why she was doing it 😕

• Wow
I don't know why she wouldn't be more concerned. The movement is fast and her whole body look stiff. But her head doesn't move like you would expect. I take fits regularly I do think it looks like that or she had some sort of stomach pain that caused her to arch her back and stiffen.
She must of had it checked out, surely they're not that stupid.

Reactions: 6
I don't know why she wouldn't be more concerned. The movement is fast and her whole body look stiff. But her head doesn't move like you would expect. I take fits regularly I do think it looks like that or she had some sort of stomach pain that caused her to arch her back and stiffen.
She must of had it checked out, surely they're not that stupid.
I've just watched it, that would frighten me tbh if it was my first baby. Like you say, her head stays perfectly still, very bizarre. Get Noa checked out.

She really is a moron. The way Noa's chest is raised off the bed looks terrifying.
Also, she seems to have those leopard pj's on constantly. Bet she stinks.

She really is a moron. The way Noa's chest is raised off the bed looks terrifying.
Also, she seems to have those leopard pj's on constantly. Bet she stinks.
I also hate Kate's little hard, trying to be funny face in that video.

Last edited:
Oh give it a by with a bleeping oyster!! Imagine trying to eat your ice cream and she’s in about it with her phone. duck off 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.