Kate Lawler #4 Baby being a baby making her tired, time for the Night Nanny to be re-hired!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I can’t imagine her juggle to be that difficult quite frankly compared to most mere mortals. A few hours at a radio station. Hardly on her feet all day running round. She’s not getting up early getting child ready for a whole day at nursery with a long commute, on her feet all day, leaving meetings in order to get to nursery on time. A few hours sat down shouting into a microphone and playing songs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's been off stories all yesterday which is unusual for her I think. Wonder if the poll she did has freaked her out. 😬

Reactions: 2
I noticed that too…. I wondered if she had read Tattle and thought to give it a rest on Instagram !

Reactions: 2
Hope she doesn’t use that sling for Noa again after having the dog in it 😖

Reactions: 9
I found kates post to Boj strange . I understand she calls now potatoe personally I wouldn’t I don’t have nicknames for the kids but on Father’s Day you would think it would just be about now and not the dogs . She said the potatoe not our daughter I find it strange . I did a post to my boyfriend for our baby and I never mentioned our dog and it was from the heart I don’t know just seems a strange post

Reactions: 6
I found kates post to Boj strange . I understand she calls now potatoe personally I wouldn’t I don’t have nicknames for the kids but on Father’s Day you would think it would just be about now and not the dogs . She said the potatoe not our daughter I find it strange . I did a post to my boyfriend for our baby and I never mentioned our dog and it was from the heart I don’t know just seems a strange post
4 legged furry babes and..... the potato. That's not a loving post at all.

• Sad
As ever gushing over Boj. Always sounds so needy to me and like she's so grateful he's stuck around.

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe Noa had to sit in that car with the dogs while her parents both got out and filmed themselves titting around for The Gram. That kind of thing will be totally normal for her growing up. The day she realises it isn’t is the day she will start lifelong therapy.

• Sad
She's absolutely manic in those ferry videos. Horrible to watch and even worse to be around, I imagine.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Always so so so desperate to show her love for the dogs. Noa is an afterthought. Very odd couple. She always sounds like she's on something.

'smells like somebody who has got money' :oops::oops::oops: Is she for real??? What Kate, the expensive skin care you were GIFTED which let's be honest you can probably afford to buy.

Reactions: 7
Plans for today 'ENTERTAIN' the potato
CUDDLES for Scruff and Scruffier
Should that not be the other way round :unsure:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Her singing to N is awful. Poor love always looks startled.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I unfollowed ages ago but I had a quick look at her stories and lasted two seconds with the Murad (gifted??) mask with her shouting and just being an irritating head. I know I've said this a lot but I used to find her funny pre-baby. Was she this annoying or is it the fact that I don't like her anymore?? I can't remember!!

Reactions: 8
Had to jump out of the car on the ferry to roar and shout to draw as much attention to herself, and her roaring in the car while Noa was trying to sleep. Absolutely mortifying and the way she kept moving her mouth was really strange, never seen her as hyper as on that ferry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.