Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

username123!

Kate, if you do read here - take down that highlight of Sue’s eating. Not only is it disrespectful but it’s triggering for people, it’s not funny or content anyone is looking for and you are a total hypocrite for doing it yet when someone comments on your eating or weight you have plenty to say, hope your management read here too so maybe they can educate you on issues you’ve said you feel strongly about but only when it’s your terms.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Don’t get me wrong, I cannot stand Kate for so many reasons (her stories about Sue are vile), but these threads continue to be shocking and depressing reading.

So much martyrdom, competition, gatekeeping over PND, unnecessary comparison (absolutely shocked at someone suggesting that racist bully Jade Goody was essentially a better person because she had two kids in her 20s and Kate is struggling with one in her early 40s!! What?!)

Noa is happy and healthy, and despite the nit picking, she is well looked after. Yeah, clearly Kate is struggling - she’s very open about that. I don’t understand the problem. She’s always been open about all of her fears and struggles around whether she wanted to be a mum, then her pregnancy, and now being a mum.

It’s a positive thing for women to be open about how tough pregnancy and motherhood can be. It’s also a positive thing for mothers not to want to martyr themselves and lose themselves completely in the process of parenting. I don’t think some of lot realise what a disservice you’re doing to motherhood with your comments.

My jaw hangs open at some of the stuff written on these threads. Thank god I don’t have kids (cue the comments about my “selfish” lifestyle…)

• Heart
Reactions: 35

JEndontgetoutmuch

Even Dodge (Boj, handsome,Martin?) was looking at her thinking wtf? He’s probably had a day of her crying, and telling him she can’t do it, probably blaming everyone for her stressful life. Then he comes and meets her and she’s like this. She desperately wants to get across that she’s fun Kate. And not new mum Kate. “Look I’m still a big kid at heart, smash yer face in, got an oyster? Brilllliant, not an ad, not a spon, just bloody love it, Phil and grant giving me nothing, the potatoe is crying, let’s dance in the street, wayyyyyy”
Someone give her some meds and tell her it’ll all be ok, just get the fuck off social media and adjust to your new fuxking life. Please!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
Oh and here comes Shirley up the stairs to come and sleep in Mummy’s room. Meanwhile, the actual fruit of Mummy’s womb is alone in another room at less than 5 months of age. “BRILLIEEEENT”

• Sad
Reactions: 29

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I get the impression she’s on some kind of medication, she looks blank if that makes any sense. Manic too. Maybe her medication is too high I don’t know but last few days her posts have been very telling she is on some kind of anti depressants.
Really? I would never be able to tell if someone was on antidepressants just by looking at them. And why would they make her manic?

There’s enough of a stigma around antidepressants as it is, I really don’t think it’s helpful to make unsubstantiated comments like that.

• Heart

lalalanded

VIP Member
I feel like 'mental health' has become a marketing angle for influencers. It's hard to believe anything she says in the article as we know she's making money from it.

• Heart

Curveball

Chatty Member
She has asked the question now as to whether you get yourself back once you return to work ?! Does she honestly think it is this simple? No, I don't believe you ever do fully. I had a career then I had kids. I then went back to my career but it wasn't the same. I was tired in meetings due to lack of sleep, I had to go quicky (to fetch from nursery/school when poorly/accidents), I had to leave dead on 5pm and then face constant judgment for doing so (because I seemed 'less committed) and I spent most of the working day either wishing it would end or just wondering what they were doing and had they eaten/slept etc. I very rarely thought about ME. Such is life with motherhood and it gets a bit harder with toddlers before it starts to get a bit easier when they are at school. But then you have school runs to contend with - not easy when you work.........

• Heart
Reactions: 28

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
She’s off out tonight! Can’t believe she makes out she’s so hard done by when she can get a make up artist in and go out for the night!!!
First date night since Noa??? Errrrrmmm the crazy golf? Oh no, that was during the day. Totally different. The Mexican themed birthday party? Doesn’t count, there were other people there. The pedicure, food and cocktail with her friend? Wasn’t with handsome, so wasn’t a date. She actually really does deserve this date night.

• Haha

Laney35

Chatty Member
Forgot to mention that she’s hoping for some sort of miracle that Noa will start sleeping through the night!
Now don’t all at me but I really don’t think motherhood is her niche. I just feel like there is resentment there.
I hurts me to see as someone who can’t have kids, what I would do to be in Kates position.

• Sad
  • Heart

Curveball

Chatty Member
"You're going to be so fat Sue" " You're such a pig" "You're so greedy". All yelled at her.

I'm lost for words.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

Lakajo

Chatty Member
Is quite clearly obvious that Kate didn’t want to have a baby and only caved cos her fella wanted kids and she probably didn’t want him resenting/dumping her. She has nothing positive to say about that poor baby. As if she said she’d had a ‘shit afternoon’ with her newborn! Edit: ‘this afternoon has been tough as poor Noa was upset and restless due to her jabs and it was hard to see her like that’. Kate, maybe re word some of your posts. Some women would kill to be in her position

littlepup

VIP Member
Why did this woman have children?! All she seems to want to do is shirk her responsibilities as a mother and expect Noa to be self sufficient by 4 months almost.
If the bedroom is too bright, darken it you fucking imbeciles!!! You don’t just shift her off to her own room! She didn’t “bother” to go through the second night. She can’t seem to be bothered to do much but get validation on IG for poor parenting. You just know she’ll be doing ‘cry it out’. I don’t see her as having any type of loving relationship with her daughter.

Chatty Member
She makes a huge fuss whenever she eats anything

She will discuss the food, mess about with it, deliberate about flavours, have a conversation on insta stories when shes in the middle of eating

It’s a huge red flag for me in terms of disordered eating

not to mention she’s overly concerned with what others around her are eating or portion sizes

Every little thing about food is a huge discussion point

Reactions: 25

dax

Weaning is an absolute faff. You’re constantly prepping food, washing up, wiping everything clean etc. And as Noa is so little, everything needs to be puréed. I waited until LO was 6 months exactly. Milk is SO easy in comparison, I miss those days 🤣 why you’d do it 2 months earlier unless medically advised is beyond me 🤷🏻‍♀️

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
Cringing hard for the obvious latest post about how slim she is much she enjoyed her day out. Now I’m not saying there’s ANYTHING wrong with women over 40 wearing crop tops and having their belly pierced, but I think it just backs up everything we’ve ever said on here about the immaturity, the vanity and the fishing for weight comments 😂😂

Lakajo

Chatty Member
Filming your baby on the baby monitor then posting it to your story has to be the most desperate attempt at ‘content’ ever. Get off your phone and parent your child you wanker! Also, moaning about the early bin men who are obviously out so early to miss frying in his heat just screams privilege.

• Sad
Reactions: 24

littlepup

VIP Member
It makes me laugh that Kate was slated for her choices to apparently make her life easier (numerous bubbles, night nanny, planned section etc) and now she’s doing something which might make her life more difficult (weaning earlier that advised) she’s slated for that choice too

You can’t win on tattle 🤣
The night nanny, planned section, those are personal choices people might not agree with, I’ve no problem with making choices where the outcome is the same.
Putting Noa in the own room is totally against all advise on safe sleeping from NHS to lullaby trust for avoiding SIDS. Weaning too early is against international WHO and NHS, unless she has been advised otherwise medically. It can lead to numerous health concerns and is frankly irresponsible.
When they say ‘you don’t get a manual’ with babies, you actually kind of do. Kate, a first time Mum who isn’t particularly maternal or in tune with her baby has gone against this conventional advice and safety guidance and decided for whatever reason she knows better. The result for Noa is potentially dangerous.

Reactions: 24