Kate Lawler #4 Baby being a baby making her tired, time for the Night Nanny to be re-hired!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The shouting is just non stop now, I’m sure it wasn’t like that before, it’s just too much and too aggressive, repetitive, not funny.
She could take a leaf from Bindi Irwins book before she kills her career IMO though it seems like she’s still getting positive comments on her ig grid. Perhaps people don’t watch stories 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
When Noa was awake in her bouncy seat and Kate just yelled so freakin loudly. Her little face! Honestly, I would be knackered from all that shouting. Surprised there is not a hugely expensive teething workshop she can jump onto. We didn't use anything too exciting. My little one wasn't even interested in that odd Giraffe thing. It was a nuby teething ring that was half the price that she loved. That and anbesol. Good luck Kate, even less sleep coming your way!

Reactions: 7
I unfollowed ages ago but I had a quick look at her stories and lasted two seconds with the Murad (gifted??) mask with her shouting and just being an irritating head. I know I've said this a lot but I used to find her funny pre-baby. Was she this annoying or is it the fact that I don't like her anymore?? I can't remember!!
Same, I don't understand how I used to find her quite fun and entertaining before the baby. Now her shouting and singing goes right through me. I feel so sorry for poor Noa, she looks permanently startled, confused and not quite sure how to react. There's no warmth or comfort whatsoever, it's horrible to see.

Reactions: 15
Same, I don't understand how I used to find her quite fun and entertaining before the baby. Now her shouting and singing goes right through me. I feel so sorry for poor Noa, she looks permanently startled, confused and not quite sure how to react. There's no warmth or comfort whatsoever, it's horrible to see.
Same. I just unfollowed because I can't stand her anymore. Noa just doesn't seem to engage with her at all

Those stories… poor Noa looks quite startled to have someone shouting in her face with a phone. Does Kate never have a quiet mode?! And by all accounts shes napped well & Kate has had an easy day, and yet the look of anger/disgust on her face talking about Noa teething made me feel so uncomfortable

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Must admit I liked her content before, the shoutty stuff never really bothered me, but now it does. It seems so odd to do to with a little baby. Not saying its got to be full time whisper mode,but surely there's a happy medium? I adore baby Noa too, such a cute bundle.

Must admit I liked her content before, the shoutty stuff never really bothered me, but now it does. It seems so odd to do to with a little baby. Not saying its got to be full time whisper mode,but surely there's a happy medium? I adore baby Noa too, such a cute bundle.
She just loves the sound of her own voice it seems. But so shouty. Poor kid.

Reactions: 5
It's almost like watching a teenager with a baby sister she's been asked to look after for an hour 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good grief she's beyond thick isn't she. 'Not an AD not a spon'.... yes it IS an ad and it is a spon you stupid dumb cow. Read the asa rules about advertising before you mouth off about gifted products. Almost every single post yesterday was a an AD. I really hope she gets reported. Can't stand her. Busy doing self care, I predict crying tonight when she realises she's fed up of noa. Again.

Reactions: 21
God, she’s unbearable. I’ve never in all my life, seen anyone act like that towards their little baby. All that shouting and bad attitude.
News flash Kate. Noa doesn’t know you’re trying to be funny. All she hears are your harsh, shrill tones, and that is not comforting in any way.

For god sake, show that gorgeous little girl some tenderness and softness. It seems to come easily enough to you with those two scraggy little dogs!

I have a feeling that the reason she has stepped up the shouting and trying too hard to be funny, is all for Boj’s benefit. I think she is trying to prove to him that motherhood hasn’t changed her, and she’s still the loud ladette he ,inexplicably, fell in love with.

Kate has always wanted to be the centre of attention. It killed her to share, and then lose the limelight to Jade. The jealousy was written all over her face. Now she has to share Boj’s attention with Noa, and you can see how much she resents it.

Reactions: 14
What makes companies think they are the perfect candidates to receive a free £600 vacuum?

• Angry
Reactions: 13
God, she’s unbearable. I’ve never in all my life, seen anyone act like that towards their little baby. All that shouting and bad attitude.
News flash Kate. Noa doesn’t know you’re trying to be funny. All she hears are your harsh, shrill tones, and that is not comforting in any way.

For god sake, show that gorgeous little girl some tenderness and softness. It seems to come easily enough to you with those two scraggy little dogs!

I have a feeling that the reason she has stepped up the shouting and trying too hard to be funny, is all for Boj’s benefit. I think she is trying to prove to him that motherhood hasn’t changed her, and she’s still the loud ladette he ,inexplicably, fell in love with.

Kate has always wanted to be the centre of attention. It killed her to share, and then lose the limelight to Jade. The jealousy was written all over her face. Now she has to share Boj’s attention with Noa, and you can see how much she resents it.
I don't remember the details of her stint in BB at all but remember her in it if you see what I mean. You'd think she'd have evolved 20 odd years on. I agree with your post. Her lairyness when she's singing or talking to N makes me feel so uncomfortable.

Reactions: 8
She’s insane . Seems she loves the dogs more than her own baby it’s awful to see . Boj looks awkward half the time I think even he hates the attention she draws by acting like she does . I could never be with someone like that

Reactions: 10
So boj has put a screen shot on of the hoover completing a job but he has cropped it from what I can tell it looks like a screen saver of Shirley in the back ground. That scraggy blonde hair. Either that it’s Kate!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They’re even bleeping resentful of Noa in their #ads - Boj one about the hoover “goes to sleep without a fuss, unlike some in this house” oh duck off will you! Pair of twats really thought they were having a doll didn’t they?! Poor Noa. We love our pets but sorry since our son was born he has occupied our home screens - not a bleeping scraggly, smelly dog. I can’t believe I ever liked these twats.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Kate really does love those dogs more than Noa. Well, she definitely more emotionally warm about them!

They’re even bleeping resentful of Noa in their #ads - Boj one about the hoover “goes to sleep without a fuss, unlike some in this house” oh duck off will you! Pair of twats really thought they were having a doll didn’t they?! Poor Noa. We love our pets but sorry since our son was born he has occupied our home screens - not a bleeping scraggly, smelly dog. I can’t believe I ever liked these twats.
Oh I’ve not seen this story yet, sounds dreadful and so so distasteful! Poor Noa, she’s a regular baby but all that is resented. These two are really pathetic.

And oh boy, I think the floodgates to the teething complaints are now opening.

I stumbled across this thread the other day so downloaded insta and took a look at Kate. I remember her vaguely from BB.

Oh my goodness.....what has she done to her face?

Totally agree with other about the awful way she behaves around her baby. Not sure why she is so loud and unmotherly.

She has such an odd, brash, snatchy, loud way about her. She is utterly repulsive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.