Kate Lawler #4 Baby being a baby making her tired, time for the Night Nanny to be re-hired!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That interview thing with Noa - I think it’s meant to be funny, but you just don’t talk to babies like that! You just don’t! It’s so loud & harsh… it’s really horrible to watch. Such a gorgeous baby, I don’t get how you can look at her & just shout?!

And don’t get me started on the voice to the bleeping dogs… and letting them lick her face 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢so rank!
Noa is just such a beautiful little baby and Kate is clearly resentful despite hiding it behind a stupid interview. I find it sadder and sadder to watch as I just feel she does not want to be a mum. You can find it hard but be glad to be a mum (most of us right because it is tiring and hard at first!) but she doesn't come across as being happy about being a mum at all. She must be struggling a lot inside.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Has she been shadowbanned? She wasn't coming up at all when I searched her name and could only find her profile when I searched someone else's follow list

I unfollowed her a while back, but took a look at those sandwich stories from yesterday. She doesn't look happy at all and really needs to take a step back from Instagram. I hope someone close to her is giving her similar advice

Reactions: 6
I get the impression she’s on some kind of medication, she looks blank if that makes any sense. Manic too. Maybe her medication is too high I don’t know but last few days her posts have been very telling she is on some kind of anti depressants.

Reactions: 7
Wow. I can’t believe the harsh, angry way she spoke to little Noa under the guise of doing an interview. Who talks to a baby in those tones??
Poor little thing. I worry for that beautiful child. The resentment is so blatant. It’s shocking.

Reactions: 11
Wow. I can’t believe the harsh, angry way she spoke to little Noa under the guise of doing an interview. Who talks to a baby in those tones??
Poor little thing. I worry for that beautiful child. The resentment is so blatant. It’s shocking.
And then did a baby voice with the dog, so harsh, I think she’ll look back and realise how she’s been

Reactions: 8
I get the impression she’s on some kind of medication, she looks blank if that makes any sense. Manic too. Maybe her medication is too high I don’t know but last few days her posts have been very telling she is on some kind of anti depressants.
Really? I would never be able to tell if someone was on antidepressants just by looking at them. And why would they make her manic?

There’s enough of a stigma around antidepressants as it is, I really don’t think it’s helpful to make unsubstantiated comments like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s not even just the tone of voice in that ‘interview’ with noa, it’s the language she uses too. “Are you going to be a good girl and sit in your bouncy chair” she’s 5 months old she’s not being bad or naughty for crying if she gets left in her bouncy chair she just needs attention from her parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She disgusts me the way she shouts around Noa then speaks in that stupid voice to those bloody dogs!

Reactions: 15
She’s very worrying I hope people close to her read here or see it for themselves

I’m watching celeb bumps and even through pregnancy she’s strange. Thought they would give trying for a baby a ‘go’ ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ Give me strength

Her food issues are fully on display. Boj eating a very normal sized portion of a super healthy meal, yet Kate is triggered by the portion size. Classic signs of an eating disorder. She has a very unhealthy obsession about food, eating, portions and what other people eat.

Reactions: 18
Really? I would never be able to tell if someone was on antidepressants just by looking at them. And why would they make her manic?

There’s enough of a stigma around antidepressants as it is, I really don’t think it’s helpful to make unsubstantiated comments like that.
Yeah. I've worked in MH for years and didn't think she came across as someone on antidepressants.. you'd usually only see mania from antidepressants if she already had a bipolar diagnosis..

Reactions: 4
She’s very worrying I hope people close to her read here or see it for themselves
If you're worried about her then I wouldn't have thought her seeing or knowing the contents of this thread would be very helpful - people are being very harsh about her parenting and if it was me...that would break me

• Wow
Reactions: 2
If you're worried about her then I wouldn't have thought her seeing or knowing the contents of this thread would be very helpful - people are being very harsh about her parenting and if it was me...that would break me
So you think that is normal behaviour?

Reactions: 3

Absolutely this 👏🏻

Reactions: 5
I see she is regretting taking hardly any may leave, I’d imagine its more likely she will miss laying in the sun banging on about oysters then actually looking after her child!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.