Kate Lawler #4 Baby being a baby making her tired, time for the Night Nanny to be re-hired!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!

Thanks to @Treesy19 for the thread suggestion (amended to fit)

RECAP:
- Kate took a week off social media to celebrate her belated birthday, where they rented an AirBnB and partied like they weren’t parents. It was a Mexican theme and they upset people with their costumes and moustaches. Kate looked happier than she has done for a long time, but made sure we could all still see the nursing bra under her vest so she felt like a good Mum.

- During the recent heatwave, she has been lying on a sun lounger in her garden eating ice lollies and sharing them with her dogs, allowing the dogs to eat them from her mouth. Nobody knows where Noa is during all this.

- Boj’s Mum still spends a LOT of time at the house (childcare, we presume as Kate still feels overwhelmed when left alone with Noa) Kate continues to mock her diet.

- Kate caused a stir when she abused an ice cream man AND a shop assistant when they didn’t have the ice creams she wanted.

- She recently posted a pic to say she’d had a ‘tit afternoon’. We think she meant Noa was in pain from her jabs the day before, but again, it was all about Kate and how she feels.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Forgot to mention that she’s hoping for some sort of miracle that Noa will start sleeping through the night!
Now don’t all at me but I really don’t think motherhood is her niche. I just feel like there is resentment there.
I hurts me to see as someone who can’t have kids, what I would do to be in Kates position.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Is quite clearly obvious that Kate didn’t want to have a baby and only caved cos her fella wanted kids and she probably didn’t want him resenting/dumping her. She has nothing positive to say about that poor baby. As if she said she’d had a ‘tit afternoon’ with her newborn! Edit: ‘this afternoon has been tough as poor Noa was upset and restless due to her jabs and it was hard to see her like that’. Kate, maybe re word some of your posts. Some women would kill to be in her position

Reactions: 26
Is quite clearly obvious that Kate didn’t want to have a baby and only caved cos her fella wanted kids and she probably didn’t want him resenting/dumping her. She has nothing positive to say about that poor baby. As if she said she’d had a ‘tit afternoon’ with her newborn! Edit: ‘this afternoon has been tough as poor Noa was upset and restless due to her jabs and it was hard to see her like that’. Kate, maybe re word some of your posts. Some women would kill to be in her position
Has she said why she had a tit afternoon ore have people just assumed it was baby related?

Reactions: 2
She is a disgrace to motherhood. Selfish self absorbed witch! We’re those real tears on her story or glycerine I wonder. Shame as she is a beautiful baby. So many people can’t have babies she doesn’t deserve one

Has she said why she had a tit afternoon ore have people just assumed it was baby related?
Yes she posted a story with tears on her face as she obviously couldn’t spend the afternoon sunbathing

Reactions: 6
Poor noa must've been in pain and unwell after the jabs. Like most babies. But it's always all about Kate..... she had to actually mother her newborn instead of storying about ice cream and shouting at random strangers and filming them without consent for content-purposes.

Reactions: 11
Those 16 week vaccinations were hell for us too, screaming for hours, barely sleeping, fever etc. We just tag teamed and I co-slept to try and help our baby feel close to us and held. Of course they're going to feel awful - they've had 2 injections in their legs, the Men B one is particularly nasty. Doesn't last forever though and you just do all you can to keep them comfortable, not get on insta moaning that your afternoon is now rubbish because your baby has had to have some injections.

Reactions: 14
Noa is the one who had a tit afternoon! She had her jabs so was feeling poorly and all she wants is comfort but Kate can’t give her that without resenting her for it. Noa will be able to pick up on that too. As a parent you know when the jabs are, you prepare yourself for the fact they are going to be unsettled and you deal with it. It’s not like it’s her first set and she didn’t know what to expect or did the night nanny look after noa after all the other ones?

Reactions: 15
I honestly can’t deal with her. Why does she think this sort of behaviour on social media helps other for being ‘real’. No being real, I’d dealing with tiredness or being upset privately and letting your friends or family pick you up. As a mum of 3 kids, I can’t understand why she is having the worst time? How her baby is so difficult? How her circumstances are so hard. Get a grip love. Having a newborn has its hard times but c’mon, tears, dramas, nannies, mother in law help, lovely home, pumping milk at 3am, posting videos late at night, laughing hysterically at the camera, crying at the camera, fashion shows, food dilemmas, not handsome always there, pure love for dogs, calling noa a bleeping potato, more crying, more laughing. Etc etc.
She’s a manic depressed woman. If that isn’t diagnosed then she really needs to grow up. You have one baby! Tons of help. I despair. She should come of insta until Noa is fully grown and independent coz only then will she be happy.

Reactions: 16
Noa is the one who had a tit afternoon! She had her jabs so was feeling poorly and all she wants is comfort but Kate can’t give her that without resenting her for it. Noa will be able to pick up on that too. As a parent you know when the jabs are, you prepare yourself for the fact they are going to be unsettled and you deal with it. It’s not like it’s her first set and she didn’t know what to expect or did the night nanny look after noa after all the other ones?
The Night Nanny was DEFO brought in for all the other jabs, Kate is acting like Noa was born last week. How can she still be so overwhelmed after nearly four months?! I’m not being funny, but where is her twin sister? Hasn’t she had kids? She would be a source of help and support, not Boj’s Mum all the time. Poor Sue.

Reactions: 13
When do you stop calling a baby a newborn? Mines’s 7 weeks old and we stopped the newborn thing after about 4 weeks.

Reactions: 3
How long until she starts the crying it out method or gets just_chill_mama in for sleep training? No offence to anyone, I’m sure it works for some but I have a real issue with the cry it out method. Poor Noa. She deserves so much more.

• Heart
The Night Nanny was DEFO brought in for all the other jabs, Kate is acting like Noa was born last week. How can she still be so overwhelmed after nearly four months?! I’m not being funny, but where is her twin sister? Hasn’t she had kids? She would be a source of help and support, not Boj’s Mum all the time. Poor Sue.
Where is Kate's family FULL STOP?

Reactions: 9
Kate if you read this, stop calling that gorgeous little girl a bleeping potato!
jeez I thought nunchky bad🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She's made the Daily mail with her woe is me pity party I can't wait to read the comments!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ì have to confess I called my first born 'spud' or 'spudly' now and again. Maybe even potato face. She was quite a large baby when she was born and it kinda stuck. We talk about it now (she is 8), and she just rolls her eyes and gives me a real dressing down! Her brother gets 'jelly' or 'jellyman'. His name is Elliot, so it kinda works. But I never shouted it like Kate does!
Kate reminds me of my mum. Lacking in manners and general social skills. It is just not nice to talk to people like she does. Not big. Not clever. Not funny.

Reactions: 12
I think it’s not the name so much, it’s the aggressive loud way she says it! Poor little Noa, after her jabs she probably needed some TLC and peace and I can’t see her getting that around her mum, she’s so loud all the time.

I follow someone on Instagram I know who calls their little one the Creature constantly and I hate it 😩had to mute them!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.