Kate Lawler #4 Baby being a baby making her tired, time for the Night Nanny to be re-hired!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel bad for lovely Noa that her mum's telling the entire world she's got smelly feet.
It would take less time to wash them than it would to post that shite.

Reactions: 8
I feel bad for lovely Noa that her mum's telling the entire world she's got smelly feet.
It would take less time to wash them than it would to post that shite.
Plus they don't have smelly feet that young!

Reactions: 7
Why did she do her nose anyway? Nothing wrong with the original one. Her nose and lips look strange now. I'd be having words with my plastic surgeon. To me it looks bigger/less nice shape than it used to be when you see it side on. Her boob job is also very unnatural looking.

She does them frequently. It's her claim to z list fame and she's clinging to it for dear life.
From that side by side does it not seem she’s had a jaw/chin procedure too? Unless it’s due to the veneers

Reactions: 5
My little one gets smelly toes 😍but it's not smelly feet,it's from being hot,it's so adorable,I absolutely love sniffing her toes,but I think Kate can be vulgar not funny,it's only funny if you are like pewwwww stinky toesies 😍☺In the room ,but not on the internet,like got she's so lucky,her baby is so perfect,good job her dad can make her food all her life,cause her mum couldn't possibly she's like a bull in a China shop.

Reactions: 4
My little one gets smelly toes 😍but it's not smelly feet,it's from being hot,it's so adorable,I absolutely love sniffing her toes,but I think Kate can be vulgar not funny,it's only funny if you are like pewwwww stinky toesies 😍☺In the room ,but not on the internet,like got she's so lucky,her baby is so perfect,good job her dad can make her food all her life,cause her mum couldn't possibly she's like a bull in a China shop.
Totally, their little feet smell so cute at that age.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, Kate makes me feel sick sometimes.

Reactions: 2
My youngest always has sticky, clammy feet, which do smell. Takes two mins to rub a wet wipe on them if they bother you (his dont, I weirdly like the smell 😂)
Seems like Kate is just too lazy for that though. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think this has got to be the new thread, right?? Please can anyone who knows what they’re doing create the next thread 😁
I’ve created the last two, but happy to create another (at the risk of seeming like an obsessed weirdo 🤣 ) Just an angry bystander!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.