Kate Lawler #4 Baby being a baby making her tired, time for the Night Nanny to be re-hired!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stumbled across this thread the other day so downloaded insta and took a look at Kate. I remember her vaguely from BB.

Oh my goodness.....what has she done to her face?
I know. I hadn't seen her since big brother, and couldn't believe it when I saw her on celebs go dating I think it was. She was talking to Alison Hammond about her dates.
Kates face is shocking, looks like it has been stretched and pulled beyond recognition. It doesn't suit her, she looked lovely in BB.

Reactions: 5
Wow not seen much of her since big brother but just watched her stories yesterday after reading here and omg she’s manic 🤪 she’s like a little duracel bunny 😬

ETA I’m sure she adores and loves her little girl but POTATO 😳 why just why? What an awful nickname lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just seen her Instagram where she's FaceApp'd her lovely little baby. I am really not po-faced lemon sucker but it just puts me off doing that so publicly to a baby. Disrespectful and maybe i am over doing it but its almost making the baby ridiculous. If it was just for the family it would be completely different.

Reactions: 11
Just seen her Instagram where she's FaceApp'd her lovely little baby. I am really not po-faced lemon sucker but it just puts me off doing that so publicly to a baby. Disrespectful and maybe i am over doing it but its almost making the baby ridiculous. If it was just for the family it would be completely different.
I agree but these people give no hoots about privacy.

Reactions: 7
That gorgeous baby has just had a nap and gets a phone in her face and loudmouth firing questions at her. She is so cute that little thing and her mum is so unaware of herself. Does she not watch them back and see her child flinch?! Also always makes me feel wierd that she describes napping as resting 😂 Like a grown up has a lie down to rest.

Reactions: 9
How cute was Noa today. The words potato and resting are grinding my gears. Meanwhile her erratic mother is grinding up and down a patio heater. 🙈

• Haha
Oh and here comes Shirley up the stairs to come and sleep in Mummy’s room. Meanwhile, the actual fruit of Mummy’s womb is alone in another room at less than 5 months of age. “BRILLIEEEENT”

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Sounds like she’s saying she had PND - I hope she is truly out the other side. I was under the impression PND lasted longer but don’t have any experience of it?

Reactions: 2
Sounds like she’s saying she had PND - I hope she is truly out the other side. I was under the impression PND lasted longer but don’t have any experience of it?
It’s different for every person and some can get past it quite quickly. She may be taking medication for it as she mentioned a therapist a while back and medication takes a few weeks to build up in your system before it begins to be effective. Definitely sounds like she turned a corner and however that happened, it’s really great to see her being honest about it and letting other Mums know they’re not alone if they feel this way. If only she could always be this honest/relatable/normal 😍

It’s different for every person and some can get past it quite quickly. She may be taking medication for it as she mentioned a therapist a while back and medication takes a few weeks to build up in your system before it begins to be effective. Definitely sounds like she turned a corner and however that happened, it’s really great to see her being honest about it and letting other Mums know they’re not alone if they feel this way. If only she could always be this honest/relatable/normal 😍

I really think it is so good that she shares this side of motherhood. I went through a similar experience to Kate, of regret and unhappiness and crying all the time, I am still muddling through now at 13m pp bit never reached out to a Dr through shame. The more people talk about this the more comfortable others will feel opening up. X

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought yesterday she seemed more engaged with the baby. I just wish she would tone down the lad stuff she has a softer less in yer face side as seen with the dogs

Reactions: 10
I think with any mental health condition it’s a spectrum. You might have a diagnosis of PND and still be struggling but some days are better than others or in the initial stages you might have felt “worse” so to speak
Referencing an improvement doesn’t always mean a complete recovery because mental health exists on a continuum. It can be that as people improve they’re more able to speak about their struggles but still aren’t recovered.

• Heart
Finally some acknowledgment of it, and I really hope she is getting the help she needs. I’m sure she will. Can easily pay for therapy. As a PND sufferer myself I hid it for so long, whereas kates been broadcasting her erratic behaviour and tears to the world on Instagram, everyone is different.

Reactions: 4
It is good to be honest about it and speak up. We could all see she was falling apart. Doesn't change her from being an immature attention seeker but that doesn't take away from the gravity of PND. Hope she can now start to enjoy being a mum and engaging with Noa. Maybe lower the tones around her though Kate? So loud.

Reactions: 6
Awww nice to see Noa smiling and engaging with Kate on her story just now. Seemed to be enjoying each other’s company which is lovely to see. She’s a really beautiful baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.