Kate Lawler #4 Baby being a baby making her tired, time for the Night Nanny to be re-hired!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always think you should let people eat in peace and not comment on their food unless it's a positive one : 'that smells nice" etc.
Food is an emotional issue for so many people - many of us feel angry if hungry for example. Kate is absolutely obnoxious and Boj needs to tell her to get out of his Mum's face.
Boj is a bleeping wimp! I feel so sorry for Sue. She is obviously uncomfortable with being filmed eating. Yes she may have quirky eating habits but so what? Let hr eat in peace with no snarky comments. Its downright bullying.

Reactions: 13
Boj is a bleeping wimp! I feel so sorry for Sue. She is obviously uncomfortable with being filmed eating. Yes she may have quirky eating habits but so what? Let hr eat in peace with no snarky comments. Its downright bullying.
I wish Sue would speak up herself. She has the right to say don't film me eating please.

Reactions: 11
Is quite clearly obvious that Kate didn’t want to have a baby and only caved cos her fella wanted kids and she probably didn’t want him resenting/dumping her. She has nothing positive to say about that poor baby. As if she said she’d had a ‘tit afternoon’ with her newborn! Edit: ‘this afternoon has been tough as poor Noa was upset and restless due to her jabs and it was hard to see her like that’. Kate, maybe re word some of your posts. Some women would kill to be in her position
It is okay to admit that you're finding motherhood hard though. I did, you have awesome days and bad days. It's not helpful for celebs to make out like everything is wonderful all the time, making us more mortals feel like tit - in fact isn't Tattle.Life firmly against that sort of thing? The fact that some people can't have children does not mean that Mothers are never allowed to complain

Reactions: 3
It is okay to admit that you're finding motherhood hard though. I did, you have awesome days and bad days. It's not helpful for celebs to make out like everything is wonderful all the time, making us more mortals feel like tit - in fact isn't Tattle.Life firmly against that sort of thing? The fact that some people can't have children does not mean that Mothers are never allowed to complain
Being a mother isn’t wonderful all the time, it’s fuxking hard and each year that baby grows, you encounter new challenges. No one is saying people can’t complain. But but! Here we have Kate, age 41, did a whole podcast on should I, shouldn’t I have a baby....
then she had a baby. Great. Everyone was delighted for her. Her fella works from
Home, she had a night nanny, no other children, sure she mentioned she had a cleaner too, she has help when she needs it from her fellas mam yet she does complain about tedious things like the fact she hasn’t slept. Give the kid to your fella and you sleep in the other room. Take it in turns. It’s alright complaining about it a couple of times but not constantly whinging at the camera and the next minute being all up in a ice cream mans face like she just been let out on day release.
i think having a baby has been a massive shock to her system, she comes across quite spoilt and needy. Now she has to always be there for Noa. I don’t think she can handle the responsibility. It’s gonna last forever. I think that panics her a little. It’ll get easier, the sleepless nights will fade over time but that little one is gonna need her so much and will test them both over the years. They come across as immature teenagers who want other people to look after the baby while she can sunbathe and scroll through Instagram. My kids are pretty much independent now and I’m nearly 40, I could not be arsed having another baby again now, I don’t know if that’s an age thing or because I’ve already done it. Yeah I’m selfish now too. I have my life back a bit but sorry Kate. You made a choice and now you have to grit your teeth and get through it. If she needs help then it’s there, but maybe her best bet is coming off social media. Getting her mental health in check, sorting out a bond with her daughter and stop being under the public’s criticising eye.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve been on both sides of this struggling to conceive and then struggling to cope (albeit with twins) I think people have a problem with Kate because she is actually doing things that aren’t really helping and she just comes across as really a bit mean to the baby and has turned her Instagram into how much she dislikes being a parent. She says she’s doing it as wants to normalize it well she should be telling people to visit their gp’s or seek other professional help she very rarely shows any positives so I can see how someone struggling to conceive could be quite upset by that
Both can be difficult situations to be in!

Reactions: 6
She’s trying to be a quirky, bit out there, wacky mum but she’s not got the balance right. It’s all come across a bit odd and I’m not sure she can backpeddle from that

even loud, shouty, I’m ya mate not ya mum parents have moments of tenderness. She’s trying too hard to be funny/different.

Reactions: 11
I’ve been on both sides of this struggling to conceive and then struggling to cope (albeit with twins) I think people have a problem with Kate because she is actually doing things that aren’t really helping and she just comes across as really a bit mean to the baby and has turned her Instagram into how much she dislikes being a parent. She says she’s doing it as wants to normalize it well she should be telling people to visit their gp’s or seek other professional help she very rarely shows any positives so I can see how someone struggling to conceive could be quite upset by that
Both can be difficult situations to be in!
Really? A quick look on her Insta shows her doting on the baby with lots of positive posts. Am I missing something?

Reactions: 1
Really? A quick look on her Insta shows her doting on the baby with lots of positive posts. Am I missing something?
Those are Grid posts and the unspoken law of the Instahuns is that Grid posts have to be gushing, picture-perfect and massively set up. The real life happens in her stories. That’s where she says things like “bad day” “tit day” “hellish afternoon” “I’m exhausted” “I just want to go home” and all the other bleating that has led us Tattlers to this conclusion.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Watch the stories and day to day interactions. There’s nothing natural in the way she is with her, it all seems so forced. Which is fine, we’re not all born mothers but couple that with the fact she harps on about her previous life like it was an amazing party and now it’s just shite, using weird negative words to describe Noa, spending a lot of time away from her and it all adds up to a very negative feeling toward her.

Reactions: 7
“When the Handsome goes to football I am left to fend for myself and I don’t cook” 🙈🙈🙈 She reminds me of a child!

Reactions: 8
She's going to be the type to be jealous of her daughter being daddy's number 1 since Kate seems so needy of Boj. He dedicated his goal to Noa and I know she was only messing about but she didn't like that it wasn't her did she.

She is very irritating and a total attention seeker but I feel quite sorry for her at the moment in terms of how evidently she is struggling - "I'm crying because motherhood". She just doesn't like it does she. The burden of responsibility is troubling her and I think really scares her. Anyone can feel overwhelmed by that when they're a new mum but the difference here is she was adamant she didn't want children and the reality has hit her. I think she loves Noa but she is very conflicted which must be awful to live with so I hope she's having some counselling. She also comes across immature and is self-centred so having a baby is a double whammy. Never wanting a baby and then having one at 39...oof. It's sad to watch to be honest, she just seems depressed despite the loud and brash stories.
ETA It goes without saying that her little girl should never feel this resentment so hope she can sort it out. Babies pick up on so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes I felt sorry for her in the stories where she had obviously been crying, I don’t doubt she loves her baby but she obviously regrets having her and the changes to her life

• Sad
Yes I felt sorry for her in the stories where she had obviously been crying, I don’t doubt she loves her baby but she obviously regrets having her and the changes to her life
Which must be quite a torturous thing to live with. Regret having a baby but love the baby. Mindfuck.

Came to say about the goals dedication. Being annoyed he dedicated it to Noa not her. That’s just not funny. It’s a nothing thing but even in that moment it has to be at best a really unfunny joke and at worst resentment.
I too was feeling for her, been crying, it must be really hard to feel like you’ve written your own life sentence but then she goes and does that. If she was honest with her audience it could be really valuable, if she said “I feel so conflicted. Even silly comments that put Noa before me make me feel a way I don’t know how to deal with’ that would be great. Instead it’s all bound up in hints and clickbaity ‘how much will she reveal’ teasers. If this magazine comes out and it’s about her struggles and then she reveals all on IG I will be so disgusted that she’s monetised it then guarded it for a big reveal.

ETA: is it not ridiculous that she ate that crap then Boj came in and ate something from the freezer made for her? She could have had what he had instead of making a big song and dance over a crappy cheese roll?!? Is she saying she can’t microwave?!

So what’s going to happen when Noa is eating proper meals and Boj goes to football? What will Kate do? or will Boj have to prepare food for both his children before he can leave the house!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.