Kate Lawler #4 Baby being a baby making her tired, time for the Night Nanny to be re-hired!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her content at the moment is just drivel. I would use this time to not story.
She’s pretty much giving hints to her post natal depression and I reckon 100’s of good wishes flood up her inbox. Maybe this makes her feel better? I dunno. If I was her boyfriend, I’d be proper concerned. He wants to go and have a game of football but his girlfriend is telling all her fans that she’s crying because of motherhood. He’ll watch these back and feel pretty tit that he left her.
not sure where Noa is? Maybe she’s in her room. Maybe night nanny has taken her for a walk? Who knows. Hopefully this sadness won’t turn into resentment for the poor kid. My sister in law was jealous of her now ex husband’s relationship with their daughter. So weird I found. She’d complain how her husband would greet their daughter coming in from work before her and she felt pushed out. I could not get my head around it.
wasn't long after that she turned to drink and lost them both. She was also quite spoilt. If I had a friend like Kate, I’d go round and stay. Help her see thats it’s not that bad. Tell her to take the pressure of herself. Perfect kids don’t exist. They can all be dickheads at some point. And give her the knowledge she needs.

Reactions: 6
Her content at the moment is just drivel. I would use this time to not story.
She’s pretty much giving hints to her post natal depression and I reckon 100’s of good wishes flood up her inbox. Maybe this makes her feel better? I dunno. If I was her boyfriend, I’d be proper concerned. He wants to go and have a game of football but his girlfriend is telling all her fans that she’s crying because of motherhood. He’ll watch these back and feel pretty tit that he left her.
not sure where Noa is? Maybe she’s in her room. Maybe night nanny has taken her for a walk? Who knows. Hopefully this sadness won’t turn into resentment for the poor kid. My sister in law was jealous of her now ex husband’s relationship with their daughter. So weird I found. She’d complain how her husband would greet their daughter coming in from work before her and she felt pushed out. I could not get my head around it.
wasn't long after that she turned to drink and lost them both. She was also quite spoilt. If I had a friend like Kate, I’d go round and stay. Help her see thats it’s not that bad. Tell her to take the pressure of herself. Perfect kids don’t exist. They can all be dickheads at some point. And give her the knowledge she needs.
I don’t think he will care that he went to the football and left her crying.
He’s probably glad to have got out the house.

Reactions: 7
I suspect she’s looking forward to work in July. Away from mothering duties for a few hours. Didn’t she just do a few hours on the radio? Hardly a taxing arduous job, maybe she will increase her hours there.

Reactions: 3
I suspect she’s looking forward to work in July. Away from mothering duties for a few hours. Didn’t she just do a few hours on the radio? Hardly a taxing arduous job, maybe she will increase her hours there.
Yes she must be. Some normality and escapism for her. She won't be the first mother to return to work after a few months. I just hope she doesn't start increasing work as a means to escape parenting. That would be so sad for her and Noa.

Catching up on her stories this morning they are just getting more manic by the day. But all I kept thinking was.... where’s the baby?
When I’ve put my little one to bed the baby monitor is literally stuck to my side and I check it like every 5 mins.
I am starting to feel sorry for her.... ish. She needs help

Reactions: 6
Noa must not have been there last night. There would have been a lot more whinging otherwise (from Kate).

Reactions: 1
I’ve had to unfollow this morning after last night’s car crash. She was whispering in her stories upstairs so I’m assuming Noa was there, she was just being ignored, just as Kate likes it. The goal dedication almost finished me, but the Poll about thumbs and dummies has killed me off. She prefers thumbs cos it means less trips in to the Nursery at night?! Isn’t your daughter less than 5 months old?! Shouldn’t you be checking on her regularly anyway?! 🤯 Mind is blown with this woman.

She is 100% gonna do a big reveal and cash in on her PND, which is the lowest of the low. She could really be helping people in her role as an ‘Influencer’ but all she’s doing is influencing new Mums to pretend everything is okay and only tell the truth if someone gives you money to do it.

Reactions: 21
I’ve had to unfollow this morning after last night’s car crash. She was whispering in her stories upstairs so I’m assuming Noa was there, she was just being ignored, just as Kate likes it. The goal dedication almost finished me, but the Poll about thumbs and dummies has killed me off. She prefers thumbs cos it means less trips in to the Nursery at night?! Isn’t your daughter less than 5 months old?! Shouldn’t you be checking on her regularly anyway?! 🤯 Mind is blown with this woman.

She is 100% gonna do a big reveal and cash in on her PND, which is the lowest of the low. She could really be helping people in her role as an ‘Influencer’ but all she’s doing is influencing new Mums to pretend everything is okay and only tell the truth if someone gives you money to do it.
The poll about dummies and thumbs did me in too. I know some people are against dummies but if your child does have one then it is so much better than a thumb which can ruin the way your child’s teeth come in and you can’t take away a thumb!

If Kate does a big magazine reveal about PND then that is so wrong. If she does have PND she could have been doing so much good with her page. She could have been sharing the first signs that were picked up on, what help she has been getting, her family’s reaction to it etc. She could have been someone to really normalise it. After all, her followers are her friends right? Whilst that’s not her responsibility to do that and if she didn’t feel comfortable to do that that’s fine but to reveal it in a magazine for money just feels grubby (if she does do that.

Reactions: 11
Noa must not have been there last night. There would have been a lot more whinging otherwise (from Kate).
She could have just been asleep rather than being ignored as others have suggested on here. You don't need the monitor glued to your face (I know you didn't say this). I'd have it near me and on loud. Plus I'd be checking all the time anyway.

Reactions: 8
On an upper floor alone whilst Kate is downstairs on Stories of course. I would bet money Noa is left to scream these days, after she polled about the “crying out method”. Now she’s polling about dummy/thumb. What’s the next poll? 🥴

Reactions: 5
On an upper floor alone whilst Kate is downstairs on Stories of course. I would bet money Noa is left to scream these days, after she polled about the “crying out method”. Now she’s polling about dummy/thumb. What’s the next poll? 🥴
"How do I forget I'm a mum?"
Sorry that was facetious of me really!

• Haha
That whole cheese sandwich story is an absolute joke. She definitely has issues with food - she didn't eat her dinner and was then moaning to Boj cos he was eating his. Absolute weirdo.
Why didn't she just eat her food and go to sleep if she was feeling crap, instead of seeking attention?

She’s definitely going back to work sooner rather than later. Tbh, I think that’s the best way forward for her. Imo, kids should be with their parents for as long as they can from
Newborn. I know everyone’s circumstances are different and some
Parents aren’t able to do that but I do believe that’s best. I didn’t go back to work for 12 months after having my first. Then went back back part time. After the twins came, we both decided that it just wasn’t feasible to return to the office. Childcare costs, grandparents not wanting to take on the responsibility of twins ( nor should they have too) so I gave up work to be a full time mum. It was hard. Very. I missed the old me. I missed my work mates, I resented my husband for going out the house in a smart suit whilst I looked like death looking after twins and a toddler. Hated the fact that I felt pressure to return to work because that’s what women should do now. But it did come with many positives. I didn’t have too call in work if babies were sick, and could always be there for my 3 year old, taking her to nursery. Didn’t have to rely on anyone. At the end of the day. It was my choice to give up work. I think Kate should go back ASAP. Because she’s not giving her all to Noa, she resents motherhood so much. Hopefully Noa's looked After by someone who adores babies and she thrives. Kate will be in better sorts when she comes home and can then tackle being a parent. But I just have a feeling, that even with this routine, she’ll still crave for her old life.

Where was the dummy/thumb story? I’m not seeing it. Deleted maybe?
Yep, she’s deleted it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why she finds it so hard to go to bed early! When you are a parent, you need to rest when you can! She was complaining about being unbelievably tired at the start of the manic evening, yet she stayed up for Boj coming home because, you know, she can’t breathe properly unless he’s around. She would’ve been a lot better eating her coleslaw rolls (nothing wrong with that, I’m a veggie and frequently have that for dinner!) and then getting an early night instead of making a dick of herself on Instagram like a spoilt child in need of validation and a goal dedication from a man. The suffragettes would be turning in their graves! 🤣🤣

She’s definitely going back to work sooner rather than later. Tbh, I think that’s the best way forward for her. Imo, kids should be with their parents for as long as they can from
Newborn. I know everyone’s circumstances are different and some
Parents aren’t able to do that but I do believe that’s best. I didn’t go back to work for 12 months after having my first. Then went back back part time. After the twins came, we both decided that it just wasn’t feasible to return to the office. Childcare costs, grandparents not wanting to take on the responsibility of twins ( nor should they have too) so I gave up work to be a full time mum. It was hard. Very. I missed the old me. I missed my work mates, I resented my husband for going out the house in a smart suit whilst I looked like death looking after twins and a toddler. Hated the fact that I felt pressure to return to work because that’s what women should do now. But it did come with many positives. I didn’t have too call in work if babies were sick, and could always be there for my 3 year old, taking her to nursery. Didn’t have to rely on anyone. At the end of the day. It was my choice to give up work. I think Kate should go back ASAP. Because she’s not giving her all to Noa, she resents motherhood so much. Hopefully Noa's looked After by someone who adores babies and she thrives. Kate will be in better sorts when she comes home and can then tackle being a parent. But I just have a feeling, that even with this routine, she’ll still crave for her old life.

Yep, she’s deleted it.
Probably got deleted because Dummies were winning and she doesn’t want to have to go into Noa’s room at all to pop a dummy back in. THIS IS WHY YOU KEEP THE BABY NEXT TO YOU FOR 6 MONTHS! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

She talks to her dogs like she should be talking to her child!!! There’s no warmth when she is talking AT Noa!

Something is definitely not right here. I truly hope she is receiving some help as I am beginning to feel bad for her. Food obsessions, THAT VOICE, erratic stories... it's all getting a bit much. Almost like she's trying to signal for help or at minimum hint that she's not well :confused:

She talks to her dogs like she should be talking to her child!!! There’s no warmth when she is talking AT Noa!
I have definitely noticed this. She shows so much affection to her dogs (nothing wrong with that) but so little that we see towards her daughter :(

That interview thing with Noa - I think it’s meant to be funny, but you just don’t talk to babies like that! You just don’t! It’s so loud & harsh… it’s really horrible to watch. Such a gorgeous baby, I don’t get how you can look at her & just shout?!

And don’t get me started on the voice to the bleeping dogs… and letting them lick her face 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢so rank!

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.