Kate Lawler #16 Parenting is so unfair, I didn’t sign up for this round-the-clock childcare.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s okay she’s managed to get a free dog pram for Baxter! I’m glad for him but the tight witch should have got him one weeks ago! oh and it needs to be shown as #AD And Gifted! Not just written in the middle of an essay.
They already had that thing that both Noa and Baxter could sit in. I wonder if Noa will no be expected to walk up the hills in Ally Pally everyday while she pushes Baxter or if she just took it because it was free/got paid to promote.

Reactions: 9
I've just looked, and it's £775 minimum for that dog buggy! :oops: That's relatable then.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I've just looked, and it's £775 minimum for that dog buggy! :oops: That's relatable then.
Can someone tell me how this and a children's pram differ? I know ones for children need proper mattress support etc but it looks just the same really.

Reactions: 9
I did imagine someone leaning over ready to coo at a newborn and getting a shock when they saw Baxter!

Noa should have socks on in soft play <grump>

• Haha
Couldn't she have just whacked him in Noas old pushchair or heaven forfend one of Facebook marketplace. Also good job tracking the exact minutes you've spent with your kid while also counting your steps 🫠

Reactions: 5
Baxter been sleeping more since being poorly, hoping just his recovery??

Well at least he’s got a pram now, poor old boy needs a rest, not all the walking

Reactions: 4
Can someone tell me how this and a children's pram differ? I know ones for children need proper mattress support etc but it looks just the same really.
Yeah, I am going to rip the piss out of anybody who uses, what is basically a pram bassinet, for there dog. I get there is a need for a “stroller” of sorts, but sticking them in something which is clearly ripped off from what you put a new born human in is ridiculous! It’s a step too far from the “fur mum” and “fur dads”. They are dogs, not humans. They do not need this level of design.

Reactions: 3
Is there a reason they’ve taken the dogs on holiday but not their child? Other way around here…

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Is there a reason they’ve taken the dogs on holiday but not their child? Other way around here…
She prefers the dogs to her daughter. She’s also got them sleeping on the bed in the hotel 🤮. I’ve unfollowed her she is vile. Her poor daughter. I get that she’s entitled to have time away with her husband, but taking the dogs ..seriously!

Reactions: 14
The grid post of Noa reading - she’s such a show off mum
But she gets so defensive when some people have corrected the phonics sounds she was using 🤣 she gets her back right up enough to comment on them all back, I mean it’s no biggie, phonics does change and you’d only know if you specifically read up on it or when the kids are at school and correct you 🤣

Reactions: 6
If you’re going to have the weekend away, why not go the whole hog and not take anyone else at all 🤣

• Haha
Don't think she was expecting the teacher comments saying Noa was doing well but had picked up some bad habits 😂 All she wanted was "Noa is amazing".

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don't think she was expecting the teacher comments saying Noa was doing well but had picked up some bad habits 😂 All she wanted was "Noa is amazing".
This is why it’s not always great to try to get ahead of the game. You can teach them in a way that contradicts how they’ll learn at school and confuse them.
And I think I’ve said before, you often see with high achievers when they go into school, they find themselves bored because they already know it, they can not listen and learn to be disruptive instead or simply everyone moves ahead of them because they’re just not engaged and they end up being behind.
There’s no hurry with little ones to get them ahead of their peers acedemically even if they’re capable. That capability can be applied in other ways that don’t conflict with their formal education.
I appreciate it’s a fine line but it’s not the flex Kate thinks it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's like she wants people to comment on how clever Noa is bc she thinks that makes her look like a good parent. My kid is 3 months older and didn't say a word when Kate was blasting about Noa talking constantly, and now mine is talking at 'slightly above average' for her age. They get there eventually, most of the time nothing to do with parenting. Why the rush for her to read? Oh right, bc you want her to grow up asap so you can lock her in her room earlier to read herself to sleep, gotcha

Reactions: 15
I think Kate is just a show off and that's all there is to it. Look how clever MY child is.

She's going to be able to read more than many reception children. She'll be bored. Why is Kate so desperate for Noa to read at 3 years old?

Reactions: 19