Kate Lawler #16 Parenting is so unfair, I didn’t sign up for this round-the-clock childcare.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TWO FULL DAYS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Get yourself in the BIN
You wonder sometimes if you are being a bit judgemental on these threads and then there influencers come out with a statement like this and you just realise how detached from reality and far up their own arse they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Lates post about threenagers and how she found Noa when she was 2 was “a breeze”. Eh no you didn’t stop moaning about the terrible twos Kate, and terrible ones and terrible newborn. Suck it up buttercup.

She’s a gorgeous wee girl who is finding her personality more every day and asserting that personality I.e not doing what you want to do all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Lates post about threenagers and how she found Noa when she was 2 was “a breeze”. Eh no you didn’t stop moaning about the terrible twos Kate, and terrible ones and terrible newborn. Suck it up buttercup.

She’s a gorgeous wee girl who is finding her personality more every day and asserting that personality I.e not doing what you want to do all the time.
Kate has never found it a breeze, what is she talking about?! I'm not saying it is a breeze but she moans all the time.

Reactions: 16
What’s the bet she comes home “poorly” 👃🏻 ❄
Hey we've not had that old chestnut for a while, you could be right.
---
Did you see the story where the bridesmaid dress had to be altered? Now, do we think taken IN or let OUT. Taken IN no doubt.

Reactions: 4
And if you’re going to be a bridesmaids(she’s plural apparently) then would you not have booked your appointment already!!!

Reactions: 5
And if you’re going to be a bridesmaids(she’s plural apparently) then would you not have booked your appointment already!!!
It's the first thing you'd have put in your diary ffs. She so likes to give the impression her life so manic and Noa's such a handful. Absolutely no idea.

Reactions: 8
I don’t care if people want to go away without their child, we all deserve to have fun on our own. but why say it like it’s rare, I have been a mum for 15 years and I have never gone abroad without the children. And I don’t think that’s unusual. but as Noa is only 3 and they have been abroad 2 times now, it’s not like them going abroad just the 2 of them is exactly a rare occurrence (in terms of when you are parents) why make out like it is?

It’s like when she said something like it had been a ‘whole 6 weeks’ since they had been out just the 2 of them, when most parents go months/years without. Plus they had been out separately with friends numerous times during that 6 weeks. It’s not the going that’s an issue for me, it’s the making out it’s AGES since you have done it. I haven’t been out without kids in well over a year, again I think that’s pretty normal. All these celebrities seem to be deluded.

Reactions: 26
100% and I get the impression she's very worried that if she doesn't give gobshite enough attention he'll be off. Personally if my husband wanted to be away from the children that much I'd say off with ya.

Reactions: 19
I don’t care if people want to go away without their child, we all deserve to have fun on our own. but why say it like it’s rare, I have been a mum for 15 years and I have never gone abroad without the children. And I don’t think that’s unusual. but as Noa is only 3 and they have been abroad 2 times now, it’s not like them going abroad just the 2 of them is exactly a rare occurrence (in terms of when you are parents) why make out like it is?

It’s like when she said something like it had been a ‘whole 6 weeks’ since they had been out just the 2 of them, when most parents go months/years without. Plus they had been out separately with friends numerous times during that 6 weeks. It’s not the going that’s an issue for me, it’s the making out it’s AGES since you have done it. I haven’t been out without kids in well over a year, again I think that’s pretty normal. All these celebrities seem to be deluded.
Exactly this. 💯

Reactions: 7

Exactly this! This annoys me about so many other influencers too. One in particular, whom I follow, goes on holiday saying it’s “much needed downtime after being so stressed and it’s so rare to have the time off etc etc” but the month previously, she was showing a weekend away! Stop acting like it’s a rare occurrence! These people are so privileged, they have no idea that “normal” people can’t go on holiday every month. I have also never been abroad without my daughter. We don’t have the childcare (in fact, when I was pregnant, my mother-in-law told me to “never expect regular childcare” and that “they would never, ever look after my child if we went abroad”) and actually, I have massive anxiety about my husband and I having an accident whilst away and leaving my daughter an orphan so we wouldn’t leave her anyway! 😭😭🫣 At the same time, I still wish we could go away abroad just us 2 haha!! don’t know if I have created this anxiety because I don’t have access to the childcare but either way, people like Kate rile me up when they really have no idea what it’s like in the real world!

Reactions: 14
Bore of with your woe is me, need time on our own blah blah sh1t…….all the sheep in the comments 🥱

Reactions: 9
Did they not go to Barcelona too just the two of them? I mean I couldn’t care less and would have thought nothing of it if she hadn’t said they’d only been away once!

Reactions: 8