Kate Lawler #16 Parenting is so unfair, I didn’t sign up for this round-the-clock childcare.

Will Kate ever stop saying “talk to me, talk to me, talk to meee.”

• Yes or no, yes or no, yes or no, yes or no

Votes: 35 23.6%
  • Yes - Brilliennnnt

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • No - Not brilliennnnt

Votes: 114 77.0%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Treesy19 for the winning thread title! 🏆 The Not Handsome is specially preparing a plate of sloppy cat vomit and not only that, but a 2024 calendar of the two mangey mutts are on their way to you. 🤩 Truly deserved prizes, enjoy beaut! 😘

Link to previous thread beats! 😘

Would anyone care to do a recap please? 🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She gets worse by the day. The bikini pics are a blatant attempt to bait comments regarding her appearance so she can come on later and try to shame the haters.
Shes as ugly on the inside as the outside.

Reactions: 12
She’s posted those stupid body pictures for attention. Good or bad. Anything to keep the engagement up.

Reactions: 11
Yeah there’s literally no reason to post a selfie in the mirror like that other than to provoke engagement. If she was on the beach or something fair enough but she knows exactly what she’s doing. Yawn!

Reactions: 9
Has she disabled all the comments, there were loads yesterday. No comments on any of her grid posts now🤔🤔🤔

Couldn't reply to the last thread about my comment about her being all over the men. But there's a video of her talking about the camera man and he's in the thumbnail. Then 4 out of the next 10 on her grid have male crew with her (and the bartender??? I assume??? Weird pic anyway!). And then her wrap post has 3 pics of her with crew or just pics of crew? Very strange that it's either all pics of the crew or her in a bikini

Well done @Treesy19 for the winning thread title! 🏆 The Not Handsome is specially preparing a plate of sloppy cat vomit and not only that, but a 2024 calendar of the two mangey mutts are on their way to you. 🤩 Truly deserved prizes, enjoy beaut! 😘

Link to previous thread beats! 😘

Would anyone care to do a recap please? 🙏🏼
Hehe I thought the title may have been lost several pages back, made me laugh reading it again as it’s just ever the case! Rinse n repeat Kate.

yep, “promoting” an island but not gonna show you much, gonna show you my emaciated body on a post and some awful selfies.

Didn’t she quit virgin radio to spend more time with noa? Now she jets off for days at a time surely she is seeing her even less?

Reactions: 16
Yeah there’s literally no reason to post a selfie in the mirror like that other than to provoke engagement. If she was on the beach or something fair enough but she knows exactly what she’s doing. Yawn!
yep just seen it's got in the tabloids. Back of the net Kate.

Reactions: 2
I think she looks bloody amazing. But I agree she posts those pics to be goady.
Everyone is different but I think she just looks skinny. Without the boobs that no longer fit and look very bolted on, she’d have the figure of an adolescent boy. She used to have curves and at another point great tone but now she just looks undernourished to me.

Reactions: 12
This comment in the Daily Mail has hit the nail on the head! 💯 She’s so bleeping predictable. 🥱

IMG_5464.jpeg
IMG_5457.jpeg
IMG_5461.jpeg
IMG_5458.jpeg
IMG_5462.jpeg
IMG_5459.jpeg
IMG_5463.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I hope Noa is protected from all these bad eating habits/disorders around her. Kate and Karen both have issues.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Just noticed she must have had a blepharoplasty procedure at some point (fat removed from eyelids). Her eyes look totally different compared to before - and if anything our eyelids get more hooded and droopy as we age, not less.
She looks so different, she's definitely had lip filler too.

Pains me to see her post videos of Noa eating .. she obviously didn’t want the camera shoved in her face .. let her eat her bloody breakfast in peace … whilst Kate is eye bleeping herself proclaiming her love for Noa.. won’t be long until Noa’s shouting ‘put the camera down’

• Angry
Reactions: 13
The only thing she’s drawing attention to is the amount of work she’s had done 🤭 Nose job, Botox, lips filled, boob job, something done to her eyes … so much for self-confidence and being true to yourself … if she’s insecure enough to change her face and body then she’s insecure enough to starve herself and post it online for attention!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Noa is going to be a troubled child the way Kate exposes her constantly. Let your little girl enjoy her breakfast in peace and private you bleeping horrible bleep!

Reactions: 8