Kate Lawler #16 Parenting is so unfair, I didn’t sign up for this round-the-clock childcare.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe she genuinely loves Baxter but her love for attention is more

Does she have an eating disorder?

Surprised there’s not more people on Tattle who know her and post?

Reactions: 6
She’s such a twit! Thought he’d come back all well? He’s been really bloody ill and probably still feels tit.. He wants to be at home. She just a selfish prick at times.
I'm just catching up on here. What has Baxter been diagnosed with? God love him.

Reactions: 3
“I'll take a cold and rainy day at the beach with every member of my family over a sunny day at the beach without one of them...”
I’m sure she wouldn’t mind a sunny day at the beach with the dogs and without Noa though…

Reactions: 5
“I'll take a cold and rainy day at the beach with every member of my family over a sunny day at the beach without one of them...”
I’m sure she wouldn’t mind a sunny day at the beach with the dogs and without Noa though…
Either she was over dramatising the dogs illness or she’s lying about his current condition ! Its only been a week and he’s made a full recovery 🙄

Reactions: 7
She must be fuming … she’s worked so hard on the angles and the arm placements in that Hen Party post, it’s been up for 34 minutes and not one single skinny comment yet. She will be raging 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She must be fuming … she’s worked so hard on the angles and the arm placements in that Hen Party post, it’s been up for 34 minutes and not one single skinny comment yet. She will be raging 😤
Eurgh, that looks revolting!🤮

Reactions: 5
She's clearly unwell if she thinks that looks healthy.

Reactions: 10
She looks like she needs help in those pictures she is beyond skinny.

Reactions: 8
Reckon she defo was during heyday. Especially when she was going out with Jonathan Woodgate.

No surprise, she constantly sniffs and rubs her nose.
---
Either she was over dramatising the dogs illness or she’s lying about his current condition ! Its only been a week and he’s made a full recovery 🙄
pancreatitis is awful and dogs die from it, they can recover and dogs just sort of get on with it, she however is overdoing it with him, he is still poorly and it can reoccur.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She looks seriously ill here, I imagine she is worried sick that Baxter is nearing his end, but at the end of the day, she is a mother fur most and needs to sort her self out for that beautiful, bright girl. Children feels what we feel, and Noa is extremely emotional intelligent.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Every picture is from that angle, 🤢 you can see her nipples through that top 🙈

Reactions: 7