Kate Lawler #16 Parenting is so unfair, I didn’t sign up for this round-the-clock childcare.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she surprised this is how pre-school learn to read/spell? Mine are grown up and learnt the same way. While I’m on a roll I didn’t need to promote fancy flash cards or get free stuff, I bought a Thomas the Tank Engine book that had separate pages for colours, numbers, letters and constantly read it with my child until they knew it. I didn’t have a camera in their face. Smug cow she’s no different to anybody else! All I can say is poo Noa bless her

Reactions: 11
Kate only shows off these phonics things because in her mind, Noa being clever = her being a good mother and she can tell the part of herself that still resents Noa that it doesn’t matter because she must be a good mum if Noa can read at 3 years old.
People are right to point out that Kate is teaching her the wrong sounds because if noa keeps doing it for the next year that’s going to be a hard habit to break.

Reactions: 21
Just got back from Barcelona and now away again without Noa. Why did she bother having a kid

Reactions: 12
They are staying at the Nici in Bournemouth which is great for families and were going to take Noa but Boj suggested they didn’t take her and just took the dogs. Says it all. She makes out that they never get any time just the two of them which is such bullshit.
ETA. Nevermind. At least the dogs can share the single bed 🙃

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Yeah, I am going to rip the piss out of anybody who uses, what is basically a pram bassinet, for there dog. I get there is a need for a “stroller” of sorts, but sticking them in something which is clearly ripped off from what you put a new born human in is ridiculous! It’s a step too far from the “fur mum” and “fur dads”. They are dogs, not humans. They do not need this level of design.
Agree. I had a doggy push chair for my old dog but it was about £60 if I remember correctly. Very simple little buggy with a longer seating enclosed base. I’m glad Baxter has a pram but she should have ordered one for him ages ago, let’s face it she was waiting for a freebie. Also she is so gross constantly rubbing her nose, sniffing and then letting Shirley lick her ears/face, allowing both dogs to lick her hands and then continues to rub her face again. No wonder she gets spots.

Reactions: 5
Agree. I had a doggy push chair for my old dog but it was about £60 if I remember correctly. Very simple little buggy with a longer seating enclosed base. I’m glad Baxter has a pram but she should have ordered one for him ages ago, let’s face it she was waiting for a freebie. Also she is so gross constantly rubbing her nose, sniffing and then letting Shirley lick her ears/face, allowing both dogs to lick her hands and then continues to rub her face again. No wonder she gets spots.
After watching my friend’s dog eating her other dog’s tit as it was literally coming out of his arse before eating his own, I whole heartedly agree 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Noa can read so well and she is smart DESPITE Kate not because of her. Imagine taking your dogs on a break and not your child. She’s probably sat at home doing her flash cards. Clearly parenting is not what Boj thought either if he suggested taking the dogs but not their actual child that he was so desperate for. I just cannot get my head around this but suspect it’s because they can be self centred knobs and still manage dogs whereas Noa actually impacts their ability to only do what they want.

Reactions: 14
Yeah I bought a dog pram from Amazon for my blind dog and it was about £60. He's passed away now so I let my five year old sit in it to go to the shops then we use it to carry the shopping back 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg bore off! She can't even enjoy her child free holiday without reacting to the Noa reading story. She's also not even doubled down and been like guys we just really love the product, she's just taking it all as an attack on her parenting. Yawn

Reactions: 6
The fact she only wants validation Noa is amazing and ahead of her age, teachers and others give constructive feedback and she bites their head off 😡

Reactions: 8
See how she'll be at school when Noa won't be out of the ordinary. There are plenty of bright kids in the world!

Reactions: 11
The fact she only wants validation Noa is amazing and ahead of her age, teachers and others give constructive feedback and she bites their head off 😡
And yet seems to be completely missing the point. It's lovely that her child is showing an interest in reading but I'd have far more respect for her if she comforted her when crying and gave her a snuggle at night when she is distressed. Or maybe, just maybe, actually demonstrated some genuine attachment to her rather than the bloody dogs being her sole priority! And not so handsome obvs.

Reactions: 20
I have one child who has been acknowledged as gifted! Also diagnosed autistic and didn’t speak correctly till he was 5. Beautiful speaker at 2 but regressed. Couldn’t hold a pencil and write properly till he was 7. We have worked hard on his social skills and tbh I’d rather he have that than the gifted title. He now has a solid group of friends at 13 and still performing academically.

So Kate hold tough on your “humble” brag about your beautiful child sounding out the letters. At one point or another in our children’s lives they struggle. I have 4 so know only too well!

Also as a dog owner and lover there is not a hope I would go on a break with the dogs and without my kids. To quote Kate it’s “disgusting”.
---
Oh and take the phone out of that child’s face. She deserves to live her life without the world knowing her milestones.

Reactions: 21
He suggested going child free 🚩🚩🚩🚩
Why on her have a child? Vile people

and she is ALWAYS snozzly sounding ❄❄❄

Reactions: 14
Also as a dog owner and lover there is not a hope I would go on a break with the dogs and without my kids. To quote Kate it’s “disgusting”.
We boarded our dog recently to get away as a family and actually spend uninterrupted quality time with the kids; it was amazing! Felt a little guilt at not taking the dog but the place he was stayed was like a doggy holiday home; he had an awesome two weeks and so did we. It genuinely makes me go "🤯" that you might do it the other way around.

Reactions: 9
We boarded our dog recently to get away as a family and actually spend uninterrupted quality time with the kids; it was amazing! Felt a little guilt at not taking the dog but the place he was stayed was like a doggy holiday home; he had an awesome two weeks and so did we. It genuinely makes me go "🤯" that you might do it the other way around.
I’d never have considered going away with just our pooch when mine were little, it wouldn’t even have crossed my mind. We love/loved going away on adventures and though we felt a little guilty (or rather I did!) about leaving the dog she had amazing times in dog care. Places are more dog friendly now but it can still be restrictive. The more I hear about the not-so-handsome the more I dislike him. Noa seems like a really happy, good little girl. Yeah even the best have their moments but I don’t see why, with all the help they get, they moan all the time. Maybe Kate thinks she’s being relatable?

Reactions: 10
Seeing the hotel tour. Little Noa would have loved it there.

Also, 2 stories from Kate on the phonics stuff and saying her child is only 3 don’t judge. From what I saw any feedback was on Kate’s ‘teaching’ and not Noa.

Reactions: 9
Seeing the hotel tour. Little Noa would have loved it there.

Also, 2 stories from Kate on the phonics stuff and saying her child is only 3 don’t judge. From what I saw any feedback was on Kate’s ‘teaching’ and not Noa.
When you show off like that that's you get, there is no reason to share that video except to show off. Of course she should feel proud but that's not the driver of sharing it cos Kate loves attention.

Reactions: 7
She looks seriously ill here, I imagine she is worried sick that Baxter is nearing his end, but at the end of the day, she is a mother fur most and needs to sort her self out for that beautiful, bright girl. Children feels what we feel, and Noa is extremely emotional intelligent.
That's NOT a good look!

Reactions: 3