Kate Lawler #16 Parenting is so unfair, I didn’t sign up for this round-the-clock childcare.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We don't see Sue anymore, haven't for a long time tbh, I wonder why? She has such a lovely relationship with Noa 🤔

Reactions: 4
We don't see Sue anymore, haven't for a long time tbh, I wonder why? She has such a lovely relationship with Noa 🤔
Maybe she just told Kate to get the camera away from her. Kate mentioned Sue does pick ups a couple of days a week I think, because remember she was moaning about how tough a week she had when Sue was on holiday.

Reactions: 8
Have you ever read anything so patronising?
And what bollocks as well - didn’t they just have a Noa free break in Bournemouth? Not to mention all the nights out they have!
Although to be fair I wouldn’t want to have sex with Bodge the not handsome either!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Have you ever read anything so patronising?
And what bollocks as well - didn’t they just have a Noa free break in Bournemouth? Not to mention all the nights out they have!
Although to be fair I wouldn’t want to have sex with Bodge the not handsome either!!
She thinks more of those scruffy mutts than her own bright, intelligent daughter.

There's people out there, dying for children yet all she does is woe me. She had 1 child, babysitters on tap and money in the bank. Self entitled bleep She is.

Reactions: 24
This women should have seriously never had kids 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Kate doesn't understand that when you have a child for someone else, and that person is a 1920's dad that will do duck all to support both you, but still expect you to be the same person you was before you had the child, resentment will fester. Kate has allowed that resentment to be aimed at Noa and not the person who is actually at fault - herself.

She should never have had Noa and everyone knows it.

Reactions: 20
I get the whole 'make time for each other speech' but god the way she goes on. Why did they bother getting married if having a child was such a catastrophe for their relationship? They've been on more nights out, without Noah than I've had hot dinners. She's at it.
---
Kate doesn't understand that when you have a child for someone else, and that person is a 1920's dad that will do duck all to support both you, but still expect you to be the same person you was before you had the child, resentment will fester. Kate has allowed that resentment to be aimed at Noa and not the person who is actually at fault - herself.

She should never have had Noa and everyone knows it.
Well said. For the amount of her life she puts online, I don't know if I have ever seen him interact with that wee girl.

Reactions: 11
IMG_8782.jpeg

Does she want some kind of medal for looking after her own child? Her resentment towards Noa could not be more obvious! I’ve said it before on this thread that I’ve never wanted children and I would NEVER let a man talk me in to having one, no matter how much I loved him. I would rather walk away than compromise and have a child I didn’t want.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
View attachment 3003513
Does she want some kind of medal for looking after her own child? Her resentment towards Noa could not be more obvious! I’ve said it before on this thread that I’ve never wanted children and I would NEVER let a man talk me in to having one, no matter how much I loved him. I would rather walk away than compromise and have a child I didn’t want.
Two whole full days??? My god no wonder she needs a break. Is she forgetting about the night nanny she had when Noah was weeks old? Idiot of a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 3003513
Wow, now thats broken down that really is a lot of help!

Reactions: 9
View attachment 3003513
If you want to have your kid in nursery full time Kate, get a full time job that pays for it 🤣🤣 bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 10
Preaching about the importance of ‘couples time’ and making time for Boj … when she only looks after her own child for two and a half days a week!!! 🤣🤣🤣 It’s like when Noa was a newborn and Siobhan worked 3 nights a week as Noa’s Mum while Kate lay in the other bedroom ‘making time for Boj’ … her priorities are SO SO wrong 😢

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Its more the fact she has a lot of time with Boj on nights out. She's out more than any couple I know with young kids. Good for her but own it.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 3003513
Wow! I think she does! As for putting Noa first I have to say I think we would all agree she doesn’t!

Reactions: 5
Her partner and her are probably missing not being able to do the sniff ❄ as much now they have a kid. That's what she's really missing.

Grow up Kate

Reactions: 10
Most people that have their children in nursery full time do it because they have to work, not so they can ‘make time’ for their partner. And most people who have their children in nursery full time would love to spend more time with their children instead but they can’t. She really thinks it makes her sound like mum of the year to ‘have’ her own child a 2 and a half days a week!

Reactions: 11
Plus Noa is in bed from early doors, so they have every evening together apart from when Boj is at football and poor Kate has to fend for herself.

Reactions: 12