Kate Lawler #16 Parenting is so unfair, I didn’t sign up for this round-the-clock childcare.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks seriously ill here, I imagine she is worried sick that Baxter is nearing his end, but at the end of the day, she is a mother fur most and needs to sort her self out for that beautiful, bright girl. Children feels what we feel, and Noa is extremely emotional intelligent.
You know what though, she's got the ATTENTION she craves so it's worked! If I was her mother I'd be extremely worried if I saw that photo, and worried for my granddaughter growing up in a house that's so obviously has problems around food ... normal food.

Reactions: 8
God she looks appalling. She knows that though and deliberately takes pictures from angles that highlight her bones for attention. I've had an ED since I was a teen and this is the type of thing I would have done then, not now I'm nearing middle age. I hope Noa doesn't end up with an eating disorder too - it's something I worry about with my own daughter but I don't behave like Kate.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She looks absolutely awful. I’d be so worried if I was close to her.

And the not handsome is an enabler as he has commented about how she has a healthy appetite etc

Reactions: 5
Eva will be on to tell us all how she eats more than anyone she knows and just has a lot of energy.
Eating lots of very low calorie foods like Kate is what Sue seems to do also so it’s unsurprising she doesn’t see the issue.

Reactions: 10
This angle looks particularly painful, far too many ribs showing through🙈
View attachment 2972130
Shes 100% done that pose on purpose though, it doesn’t even look comfortable. Shes totally pushing her shoulder blade forward. She knows what she’s doing. Engagement must be down and she’s desperate for comments to get her stats up. Never mind the impressionable young people that might see this and think they need to look like that too 🙄

Reactions: 18
Never mind the impressionable young people that might see this and think they need to look like that too 🙄
She wishes impressionable young people would see it. She’s trading off a 00s reality TV appearance and she doesn’t even have that ironic Hun claim like Allison to bring her to a new audience.
She’s appealing to the 40 odds who’ve been raised to think skinny = attractive from the heroin chic, super model era (I’m one of them, no shade) and the ‘wines and lines Wednesdays’ Mum crowd imo

Reactions: 11
She wishes impressionable young people would see it. She’s trading off a 00s reality TV appearance and she doesn’t even have that ironic Hun claim like Allison to bring her to a new audience.
She’s appealing to the 40 odds who’ve been raised to think skinny = attractive from the heroin chic, super model era (I’m one of them, no shade) and the ‘wines and lines Wednesdays’ Mum crowd imo
This comment could not be more accurate 👏🏻👏🏻 And has inspired a thread suggestion…

Kate Lawler #17 Stuck in the heroin chic Noughties, needs to realise she’s a Mum in her Forties

(I am also a Mum in my forties so no shade to anyone, the difference is just that I act like a Mum in my forties … or just a Mum in general!

• Heart
Reactions: 60
This comment could not be more accurate 👏🏻👏🏻 And has inspired a thread suggestion…

Kate Lawler #17 Stuck in the heroin chic Noughties, needs to realise she’s a Mum in her Forties

(I am also a Mum in my forties so no shade to anyone, the difference is just that I act like a Mum in my forties … or just a Mum in general!
This HAS to be the new thread title! Brilliant work LoonyL!!! As (another) mum in her 40s (same age as Kate in fact) I am very onboard with it 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t agree with body shaming anyone but when you look back to Kate years ago, she didn’t look like this and she looks worryingly unhealthy now. But it does feel like she’s doing it for attention.

Reactions: 9
I don’t agree with body shaming anyone but when you look back to Kate years ago, she didn’t look like this and she looks worryingly unhealthy now. But it does feel like she’s doing it for attention.
That’s it, she’s not naturally that size and shape.

I don’t think you should have to’dress like a mum’ or ‘act like a mum’, when people mean it to be dowdy and have no life outside of your kids, but I think you need to accept, especially when you’re putting things on socials, you have to be responsible, consider what you put out there and express a certain level of maturity. Rather than attention seek with pretty much pro-an content.

Reactions: 17
wtf is she still making that poor dog walk around like this . I understand dogs need exercise but anyone in their right mind can see this dog is struggling .. and don’t even get me started on that stupid baby voice she uses 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 6
wtf is she still making that poor dog walk around like this . I understand dogs need exercise but anyone in their right mind can see this dog is struggling .. and don’t even get me started on that stupid baby voice she uses 🙄
I had a dog who was half beagle half Baxter. Physically very fit but when he was 12 the vet said not to bring him on 5k walks anymore. Max 1km at a slow steady pace and we had him till he was 17. If she wants him to stay around for longer she should heed that advice instead of killing him out. As for the other dog getting in a fight. Don’t muzzle her just keep her on the lead. It’s not rocket science. Sick of other people letting their dogs off leads and then going for my dogs who are just happy out walking beside me on a lead

Reactions: 13
Wonder which dog bit bodge?!?! Shirley or the one she got into a scrape with!? Sure she went for one of her friends dogs a while back so had to be put on her lead. Would have thought after the first time she would have kept her on it to be fair!!!

Reactions: 3
I had a dog who was half beagle half Baxter. Physically very fit but when he was 12 the vet said not to bring him on 5k walks anymore. Max 1km at a slow steady pace and we had him till he was 17. If she wants him to stay around for longer she should heed that advice instead of killing him out. As for the other dog getting in a fight. Don’t muzzle her just keep her on the lead. It’s not rocket science. Sick of other people letting their dogs off leads and then going for my dogs who are just happy out walking beside me on a lead
Same! I have a Labrador that pulls like a train on a lead. It’s hard work, but his recall isn’t 100% so he isn’t off lead. The number of dogs that attack whilst he is on a lead is awful. It’s laziness not having Shirley on a lead.

Reactions: 6
Feel so sorry for Baxter, a short walk around the block, then in and out on the garden should suffice. But no, not good enough for Kate. Got to get your steps in love eh?

Reactions: 7
Why can’t she do a slow gentle walk with Baxter? Go for a walk with Noa to get your steps in Kate, don’t drag that poor old gentleman on long treks because you want to!

Reactions: 9
It’s okay she’s managed to get a free dog pram for Baxter! I’m glad for him but the tight witch should have got him one weeks ago! oh and it needs to be shown as #AD And Gifted! Not just written in the middle of an essay.

Reactions: 8