Kate Lawler #11 Kate thinks she’s the worlds best mother, trying her best to get back on Big Brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she recorded that man's conversation on the train.

Reactions: 7
I can. She doesn't give a sh*t about anyone's privacy.
She filmed a women sitting behind her somewhere in theatre (I think it was) and was doing close ups on her face.

She later back tracked and said she was talking to the lady and they had a laugh together. Total bull

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I’d knock her phone out of her hand if she tried to shove it in my face. Kate has always been your typical high school bully girl - clearly no one has ever brought her down a peg or two which is what she needs.

Reactions: 21
I thought that too. Still, anything for insta content, not a thought about anybodys privacy. Total disregard for whoever is around her. Rude in the extreme. She really does scrape the barrel for content.

Reactions: 8
Oh that woman at the theatre was disgusting of her!!!
Also the ad she’s just put up and Baxter’s licking her feet. That is gross.

She’s a witch. She was on her phone talking about an offer and ended up in Stevenage.

I feel sick, Shirley eating that pile of sweeped up food is worse than the feet 🤮

Reactions: 2
She’s a witch. She was on her phone talking about an offer and ended up in Stevenage.

I feel sick, Shirley eating that pile of sweeped up food is worse than the feet 🤮
I missed all of that. Didn't see it on her stories. Maybe I swiped through them too fast cos she was boring me!

For someone who got a nose job or 2, her nose looks bloody horrendous! I would have asked for my money back, how bad was her nose before to pay for this one!?

• Haha
Welcome to the commute to work life Kate! Guess what? Nobody gives 2 shiny shites how long it takes you to get to or from work. Delays are part of every day life you absolute melt.

Reactions: 12
It’s weird how her botox only ever works on one side of her nose

Kate watching a Handmade’s Tale is hilarious 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.